Sign in to follow this  

Alright guys so September next year in Las Vegas we will see a spectacle like no other -two titans clashing in the boxing ring -hafthor Björnsson and eddie hall will be fighting one another after eddie being called out by thor when he achieved his 501kg deadlift and took Eddie's previous record of 500kg Over the next 18months I will be sharing as much of their boxing training and preparation footage with full analysis as I can. Hopefully this will help us see where both fighters are, and may even help some of you who like a cheeky bet haha Here is the first video with thor sparring a few years back

Hafthor Bjornsson and Eddie Hall are going head to head, September this year in Las Vegas! Many people will have a fave and maybe even put a flutter down on who will win - here is the first video in a series I am doing to help make you mind up. this video is a full Analysis and footage of Eddie Hall sparring. My full breakdown of what he is doing right, and what he is doing wrong so far.

Full Analysis and breakdown of leaked footage of Eddie Hall aka "THE BEAST" doing full contact sparring with his new training partner.

Not only will you see all new footage, but i provide my detailed vierwpoints of whatt Eddie is doing right, What he is doing worng, and what he could be doing instead.

The big fight night itself is coming later this year in Septemebr 2021, this video is part of an ongoing and regular series that covers all the preparation and progress both Eddie Hall and Hafthor Bjornsson are making.

A video sharing what Thor thinks about the upcoming fight between himself and Eddie Hall. Giving us key insight to Thors gameplan on how he intends to deal with Eddie in the ring.

I also share highlights of his most recent training on the pads and bag, and give a brief breakdown and analysis on what he is doing right and what he is doing wrong.

We have a real exciting few months ahead of us regards the buildup and hype, may this truly be a clash of the titans