Sign in to follow this  
Djibril

Jeff Nippard Full body ED

Has anyone seen his program which is actually a full body 5 times a week routine which focus on a certain bodypart each day.

Got a friend whos been doing it with some modifications and seems interesting

On 14/06/2020 at 1:14 AM, Jackoffblades said:

I won’t be taking advice from that guy he’s a manlet 

lol what difference does that make except perhaps that it's more difficult to build muscle on a small frame so techniques which work well for him will probably work even better for bigger guys

12 minutes ago, The Nolanator said:

lol what difference does that make except perhaps that it's more difficult to build muscle on a small frame so techniques which work well for him will probably work even better for bigger guys

I don’t know to be honest I don’t even remember writing this. I think I might have been drunk lol

I read a study done in Norway of lifters training full-body 5-6 times a week in the 70-80% range and apparently making more gains than other routines. Tom Martin the powerlifter also mentioned he does squats every day and deadlifts 3 times a week - must work as he has a 425kg deadlift at like 100kg.

On 15/06/2020 at 7:21 PM, Jackoffblades said:

I don’t know to be honest I don’t even remember writing this. I think I might have been drunk lol

Maybe the lizard people programmed your brain to say it and the new conspiracy is that the New World Order wants to eliminate manlets?