I was catching up on the "space X launch". Wow, how far will they go with their lies. The edited footage is so obvously fake even I can spot it. 

I brought a spirit level aboard a flight from London Heathrow to biaritz for the G8 summit to see whether the plane's nose would dip to "compensate for curvature" of the Earth. I recorded a 23 minute and 45 second time-lapse, which by those measurements means the plane travelled a little over 203 miles. According to Spherical Trigonometry given to explain the Heliocentric model, this should have resulted in the compensation of 5 miles of curvature. As you'll see there was no measurable compensation for curvature." (The air bubble in his level remained centered, which he said proves the Earth is flat.)

Further to this one time I was out doing a long walk up in snowdon and No matter how high in elevation you are... the horizon is always eye level. Boom point proven. 

The questions is why are they going to all this effort to convince us the earth isn't flat? 

Can’t you just look out the plane window and see the curvature of the earth? It’s that long since being on a plane and back then I didn’t think to look Back then as idiots that believed the earth was flat weren’t around much then and they didn’t have the internet to parrot their stupidity 

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

At 12.00 noon look up at the sun and then call someone in Australia and ask them to go outside and see if they can see it too. If they can, the Earth is flat. If they can't you are a thick cvnt.

Class

On 03/06/2020 at 11:33 AM, Kazza61 said:

At 12.00 noon look up at the sun and then call someone in Australia and ask them to go outside and see if they can see it too. If they can, the Earth is flat. If they can't you are a thick cvnt.

I still have to check with them the fact that their flush goes opposite than ours, since I've seen it in the Simpsons years ago it blew my mind lol

4 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I still have to check with them the fact that their flush goes opposite then hours, since I've seen it in the Simpsons years ago it blew my mind lol

No, it's the shape of the bowl that depicts which way the water goes down.

Edit - Does look like it has an effect on which way hurricanes spin. 

As gravity works perpendicular to body of a mass then if the plane was in level flight it would always show as level. I sense however you already know this and are trolling our conspiracy nuts lol 

4 minutes ago, Denied said:

No, it's the shape of the bowl that depicts which way the water goes down.

Edit - Does look like it has an effect on which way hurricanes spin. 

Thanks now I really want to call a random ozzy and start investigating this. 

Nah, not really, I'll go for a siesta instead. 

6 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I still have to check with them the fact that their flush goes opposite then hours, since I've seen it in the Simpsons years ago it blew my mind lol

Cyclones and anticyclones go in the opposite direction too Mate.

How techie am I  :lol:

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I tried calling Crocodile Dundee in Australia and asked him about the sun, but the fvcking idiot just kept waffling on about a knife, for fvck's sake.

10 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

God was stoned when he designed Australia, just look at the platypus  :huh:

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

That doesn't prove anything. 

Standing on the ground and staring straight ahead, I can’t see the curve of the Earth. If our planet were round, surely the buildings in the distance would begin to slant, no?

The government has proved time and time again that it is willing to lie to the people in order to keep us docile and ignorant. Why can’t this be just another ploy by the rich and powerful to keep us oppressed? Probably your friend in Australia works for the government 

SpaceX rules. I will fly to Mars or die trying.

Ya'll should check out that new show "Space Force" with Steve Carell and John Malkovich. Also Mars (by NatGeo) and of course Expanse.

1 hour ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Er no, that isn't true. You can unblow your mind. 

1 hour ago, anotherandy said:

That doesn't prove anything. 

Standing on the ground and staring straight ahead, I can’t see the curve of the Earth. If our planet were round, surely the buildings in the distance would begin to slant, no?

The government has proved time and time again that it is willing to lie to the people in order to keep us docile and ignorant. Why can’t this be just another ploy by the rich and powerful to keep us oppressed? Probably your friend in Australia works for the government 

Try growing a bit. Once you are 35,000 feet tall and you pick a very clear day, you will be able able to detect the curve of the planet. 

The other thing you could do is buy an extremely expensive telescope and then wonder why you can't see anything in Australia with it.  

Or the other thing you could try is to stop being such a complete dick on this forum. 

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Try growing a bit. Once you are 35,000 feet tall and you pick a very clear day, you will be able able to detect the curve of the planet. 

The other thing you could do is buy an extremely expensive telescope and then wonder why you can't see anything in Australia with it.  

Or the other thing you could try is to stop being such a complete dick on this forum. 

Why are you saying hurtful words to me? 

8 hours ago, anotherandy said:

I was catching up on the "space X launch". Wow, how far will they go with their lies. The edited footage is so obvously fake even I can spot it. 

I brought a spirit level aboard a flight from London Heathrow to biaritz for the G8 summit to see whether the plane's nose would dip to "compensate for curvature" of the Earth. I recorded a 23 minute and 45 second time-lapse, which by those measurements means the plane travelled a little over 203 miles. According to Spherical Trigonometry given to explain the Heliocentric model, this should have resulted in the compensation of 5 miles of curvature. As you'll see there was no measurable compensation for curvature." (The air bubble in his level remained centered, which he said proves the Earth is flat.)

Further to this one time I was out doing a long walk up in snowdon and No matter how high in elevation you are... the horizon is always eye level. Boom point proven. 

The questions is why are they going to all this effort to convince us the earth isn't flat? 

I stopped trying to educate these clowns years ago, they dont want to know mate.

I'm not a Flat Earther, I'm heavily into Astronomy but i understand that all i am is a product of Infomation and realise that all that i know is passed down to me from secondary knowledge and there could be an infinite amount of possibilities and realities. 

Wasting your breath with this lot though, im sure their decent guys most of them but their cognitive dissonance is strong and they refuse to believe the Goverment is against them, they also think its insane that a very few people control the World (they do) and majority of World leaders and anyome above them are heavily into Satanic Ritual Abuse and fuck1ing Children, but this lot tell me all the victims accounts and Videos ive watched are lies. 

Personally i think its incredible and exciting that there is anither reality and world we can have if we remove these Parasites, but most on this Forum would rather keep their pride then admit they have been Lied too all their Life. 

They lie about almost everything else, on a magnitude scale, complete mind control from birth. 

Wouldnt surprise me if the Earth was Flat, unless i see it for myself, I will never knlw, and that goes for everyone else. 

16 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I'm not a Flat Earther, I'm heavily into Astronomy but i understand that all i am is a product of Infomation and realise that all that i know is passed down to me from secondary knowledge and there could be an infinite amount of possibilities and realities. 

Wasting your breath with this lot though, im sure their decent guys most of them but their cognitive dissonance is strong and they refuse to believe the Goverment is against them, they also think its insane that a very few people control the World (they do) and majority of World leaders and anyome above them are heavily into Satanic Ritual Abuse and fuck1ing Children, but this lot tell me all the victims accounts and Videos ive watched are lies. 

Personally i think its incredible and exciting that there is anither reality and world we can have if we remove these Parasites, but most on this Forum would rather keep their pride then admit they have been Lied too all their Life. 

They lie about almost everything else, on a magnitude scale, complete mind control from birth. 

Wouldnt surprise me if the Earth was Flat, unless i see it for myself, I will never knlw, and that goes for everyone else. 

Has it never struck you as odd that the controlling elite apparently (according to you) fvck kids at will, implant tracking chips in people and control the mainstream media but somehow haven't figured out how to control YouTube?? Given Google owns YouTube, is it possible they are laughing their socks off at the shite you eat up off their platform?

20 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Has it never struck you as odd that the controlling elite apparently (according to you) fvck kids at will, implant tracking chips in people and control the mainstream media but somehow haven't figured out how to control YouTube?? Given Google owns YouTube, is it possible they are laughing their socks off at the shite you eat up off their platform?

I dont understand?

Majority of my research back in the day (10 years ago) was actually talking to victims personally, reading victims statements and yes ive watched some Interviews on YouTube, im sorry this is such an issue, would you rather me watch them on Bitshute? 

I'll go back to my original point that i have spoken first hand to victims of SRA and im a good judge of character majority of the time so yes I believe the Victims, take Meat Rack Boy for example (Michael Tarroga) who mentions detailed accounts of being abused by very high ranking public figures such as ex Prime Minister Edwart Heath, some on here will say Michael Tarroga is crazy and his story doesnt match up, well it must be quite believable for Jon Wedger and 2 ex CID to help him with Evidence, and he was 4-5years old at the time so im sure it was quite traumatic for him. 

There you go all you non believers, skip to 25mins to get to stomach turning stuff... Adrenechrome!! Or is this lady lying as well the countless others saying exactly the same thing and mentioning the same names. 

This goes on, you know it goes on but if you accepted it as truth you know you will have to do something about it but instead you will keep in denial and ridicule people for speaking out.