UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

How badly do you want a McDonalds?

629 views 42 replies 26 participants last post by  neverminder 
#1 ·
There is no way in hell I'd join this queue - but it's like crack cocaine to these people.

Which fatties on here would be willing to wait for hours for their Big Mac fix?

Massive queues as McDonald's reopens Scottish drive-thru restaurants https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52899832

#12 ·
No MacDonald's has no appeal for me .

Does any one remember Morgan Spurlock`s documentary " Supersize me " ?

He went through withdraw symptoms like a junky when he finished the month of living off McDonald's, I am sure they put stuff in their food to make it addictive.

Personally simply being downwind of one of their places is enough to make me feel ill.

#17 ·
I didn't eat McDonald's in years and I gotta admit the documentary supersize me helped on that.

Some time ago I went to a Mcdonald to see after years if I'd feel any difference and I've noticed that:

It tastes a little odd for me now

It took me 12 hours to digest it

It's worthless junk

So in the end not for me anymore.

I could go the odd time drunk and hungry if nothing else available but it happens once a year so it doesn't worry me.

I also don't get drunk really often.

#21 ·
I used to love McDonald's especially the breakfast. Up to a couple of nights a week I'd head to Dundee McDonald's after work with a colleague or two (up to a 40 minute round trip) at 3am.
Funny that I don't miss it at all. I certainly won't be rushing back in there. I've been eating a rump steak and brown rice / salad for lunch most days and I'd take that over a McDonald's any day atm.

#23 ·
First day open round here and already reports of staff being spat at and having waste food and rubbish thrown at them. Some right cvnts out there. I've been to Philippines in the past and in McDonalds and KFC they actually have armed guards working on the doors! Need to get that brought in here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.