Sign in to follow this  
jjtreml

2020 worst year ever ?

25 minutes ago, andysutils said:

Yeah, the 80s.

Massive football riots. Regular powercuts forcing people to panic buy. Half missing upstairs windows. No central heating, no double glazing, Teachers used to beat the fck out of us at school.

Temps reaching up to -10 in some winters and being forced to sit in class with your jackets on all day with no heating. Being dragged out of bed having to run out in my pjs to throw a load of rubbish on the rag n bone man cart.

Only sterilised milk was affordable and available which was utterly disgusting. bombarded with passive smoking everywhere. No power steering. No internet. No smartphones. TV's were tiny. Never went abroad. Hot water was not always available.

2020 hasn't been so bad me thinks..!

How great is it that with Covid-19 and Brexit you get a second chance at your childhood years! 

3 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

Of course we’re going to debunk it if it’s false! We’re not happily going to go along with what you repost from your mate on Facebook. Perhaps you should question the memes you post before relaying potentially libellous statements.

All you're doing is attaching negatives and theories to the most likely outcome claiming it all to be part of some agenda. They're all pretty much just sophistic claims backed by specious reasoning.

Social distancing is likely to run for a while. So please answer me this: what, other than potentially reducing infection rates, does social distancing achieve inline with your theory? What is the the purpose of it? If you can explain what the negative result and outcome is, then perhaps we can start to question it.

PS Have you quit Facebook yet? Or are you still allowing Zuckerberg to flog your personal data?

Probably linining bill gates pockets too with xbox and yearly subscription. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Negative results of Social distancing i see are a total breakdown of the Human Spirit, Humans are naturally Social creatures, Children not being allowed to play and hug each other to me is Psychological Child abuse, Children sitting in drawn Circles, having to wear masks and stand here and there, its sick and aftwr 5 years these Children will come out of School like Drones. 

Sorry but im never going to not think the reaction to this Virus is aboslutley ridiculous and seemd to just be an excuse to enslave Humanity. 

I know most on here think this will all pass but i truely think all these measures are here now forever, i guess time will tell but its amazing we have gotten this far and lasted this long with all these nasty Viruses around. 

But what does social distancing achieve? What you're describing are the effects of it, but not the benefits to whoever is leading this movement.  Are you saying it's conformity? If so, you know what, I dare say there is a desire for more conformity, but in a world of LBGT, right to protest, I just don't see it happening. Thank you though for actually responding this time without memes etc.

We're not going to end up slaves, we're not already slaves. We have choice. And that will remain.

Go look at places like China and what they're trying impose on Hong Kong if you want clear evidence of assimilation. The West is past that point, almost to the point its laughable with 10yrs wanting to change gender.

1 hour ago, ILLBehaviour said:

the funniest thing is seeing people walking down an empty street or driving in a car on their own wearing a mask and gloves, like its so contagious you might just catch it from yourself. 

Wonder if they wear a Jonny alone in bed?

2 hours ago, ILLBehaviour said:

f**k social distancing, 2 metre rule is equally as stupid as wearing a mask and almost as stupid as quarantining  healthy people. 

Yet to see anyone who’s lost a person close to them to Covid say what you’ve just posted..... 

14 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Yet to see anyone who’s lost a person close to them to Covid say what you’ve just posted..... 

What about the people who have lost loved ones to cancer at the moment when all of the clinics are shut?

I bet plenty of them would say the same.

28 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

No, but I have lost a very close friend, possibly one of the only true friends I had, because he was so reluctant to ring the doctors or 111 with details of his symptoms due to the fact that he felt he would just be told to self-isolate and stay at home.

Without lockdown he would have just walked to his GP and got an appointment ( With a real possibility he would be alive today, but of course we will never know)

He died at the top of his stairs having some form of attack, and his funeral was last Thursday.

I spoke to him at noon that day, and he was still working but unwell. By 6pm he was gone.

So, how many indirect deaths have been due to this lockdown? 

That's the real question. 

2 hours ago, ILLBehaviour said:

f**k social distancing, 2 metre rule is equally as stupid as wearing a mask and almost as stupid as quarantining  healthy people. 

So, yes, agreed. 100%

23 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

1940....when Auschwitz became operational must be by far worse. 

My grandad had a great time, just sitting up in the guard tower getting drunk with the lads 

I don't understand why people are so angry at social distancing? It doesn't bother me at all - especially in this heat - who wants sweaty buggers in your personal space anyway?

As for people wearing masks and gloves- let them! I've not worn gloves or a mask once, and I don't care if everyone or nobody wears one. Why should I?

People make too much of a drama of everything. 

1 hour ago, Smilez said:

I don't understand why people are so angry at social distancing? It doesn't bother me at all - especially in this heat - who wants sweaty buggers in your personal space anyway?

As for people wearing masks and gloves- let them! I've not worn gloves or a mask once, and I don't care if everyone or nobody wears one. Why should I?

I'm quite happy people have to stand 2 metres away from me. I've been asking this for years!

21 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

How great is it that with Covid-19 and Brexit you get a second chance at your childhood years! 

Fck yeah. Come at me single glazed loover windows, tripe butties and corned beef hash!...

21 hours ago, Smilez said:

I dont think the problem is with social distancing per se.  But when you have to routinely queue up to get in shops, have to book a slot to get in the gym, and can't book a table at your favourite restaurant because they've had to half their tables.

It will all get old pretty quick.

I have a bad feeling it is going to get worse, China just added a multibillion dollar increase on their military.

2 hours ago, GMDJ said:

I have a bad feeling it is going to get worse, China just added a multibillion dollar increase on their military.

Agree, its like last days of rome

31 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Lol Piles of Bricks being left by Police in Riot hit areas. 

Yer, Its all a Scam folks, wakey wakey. 

Blacks being used as pawns by the elites, same thing happened in 1992 LA Riots, History really does repeat itself.

Classic divide and conquer tactic and working well.

The next 2/3 years are going to be wild ? 

4 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

Blacks being used as pawns by the elites, same thing happened in 1992 LA Riots, History really does repeat itself.

Classic divide and conquer tactic and working well.

The next 2/3 years are going to be wild ? 

Wild isnt the word mate lol. 

Really does baffle me this forum and how most are just happy to keep going with this so obviously broken System and that is so obviously run, by design, by Psychopath Billionairs. 

You should be erupting with anticipation and excitement, you are loving through the biggest Event this Planet will go through, its an Awakening and a reset of the System. 

Maybe its the Fluoride. 

https://theduran.com/enraged-italians-abandon-masks-denounce-pandemic-as-scam

If people ever wonder why people stay with abusers or how anyone could ever be so ‘easily’ controlled. Just take this for an example.

This time last year, if anyone had told you that the government would make it mandatory to wear a mask on public transport, you wouldn’t have believed them. If they told you that you wouldn’t be allowed to visit your family or friends, for your own good, you wouldn’t believe them. If they told you you couldn’t go to work and it was to keep you safe, you wouldn’t believe them. If they told you that you could no longer earn an income, but that they would give you money, you wouldn’t have believed them.

The tactics that the government are using, is no different than an abuser on their victim.

So, if you ever ask yourself why a victim stays with their abuser...It’s power. It’s fear. It’s manipulation.

And you’ve just allowed it to happen to you.

FYI :

https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1435/rr-40

FB_IMG_1591292531294.jpg