Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jjtreml

2020 worst year ever ?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, anna1 said:

Please go ahead x

Thank you Anna, have you been practicing? I haven't done any in 4 days, very unusual for me. 

Let me start by asking peoples opinions on Social distancing? As majority of people I spoke too when all this started said they weren't happy about it but understood it, but also saud it will only be temporary (few weeks!!) and everything will go back to normal, lockdown rules included, well we are almost at 3 Months now and Social distancing has not and will not go away, as Human beings how do you feel about Social distancing being the new normal?  How do you feel about Children being put through these Draconian rules and not being allowed to be Children with other Children, or is it just for their protection? 

The planned 2nd wave, which will of course be blamed on  the relaxation of lockdown and people in general breaking lockdown and Social distancing rules, you can expect a much stricter lockdown, expect this around October/November when Flu Season starts. 

Economy crash, cashless Society, one World currency (been mentioned many times) 

Media trying to create a Race war, paid shills msotly causing choas for the excuse to bring in Martial law, the fact the media have jumped on this story shows the Agenda, whenever Media give a story hue amounts of cover and interest, there is an Agenda. 

Linking Human Conciousness to AI and taking away the Human spirit as much as possible, hence why there is more and more AI interface and less and less Human. 

 This really is the beginning of some very crazy timed, or does everyone still think this is all just coincidence and the Powers that rule are scrambling to protect and save us for a bright and free future. 

Think, look at the World around you. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Thank you Anna, have you been practicing? I haven't done any in 4 days, very unusual for me. 

Let me start by asking peoples opinions on Social distancing? As majority of people I spoke too when all this started said they weren't happy about it but understood it, but also saud it will only be temporary (few weeks!!) and everything will go back to normal, lockdown rules included, well we are almost at 3 Months now and Social distancing has not and will not go away, as Human beings how do you feel about Social distancing being the new normal?  How do you feel about Children being put through these Draconian rules and not being allowed to be Children with other Children, or is it just for their protection? 

The planned 2nd wave, which will of course be blamed on  the relaxation of lockdown and people in general breaking lockdown and Social distancing rules, you can expect a much stricter lockdown, expect this around October/November when Flu Season starts. 

Economy crash, cashless Society, one World currency (been mentioned many times) 

Media trying to create a Race war, paid shills msotly causing choas for the excuse to bring in Martial law, the fact the media have jumped on this story shows the Agenda, whenever Media give a story hue amounts of cover and interest, there is an Agenda. 

Linking Human Conciousness to AI and taking away the Human spirit as much as possible, hence why there is more and more AI interface and less and less Human. 

 This really is the beginning of some very crazy timed, or does everyone still think this is all just coincidence and the Powers that rule are scrambling to protect and save us for a bright and free future. 

Think, look at the World around you. 

 

 

 

To be honest I have lost all motivation to do anything past few days . All I do is try and keep my diet in check 

Social distancing was necessary to begin with. It was an unknown desease 

as times goes by , people arr getting more restless and financial worries will naturally prevail

Alwayd wondered though, how people would have reacted if covid had different symptoms 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Thank you Anna, have you been practicing? I haven't done any in 4 days, very unusual for me. 

Let me start by asking peoples opinions on Social distancing? As majority of people I spoke too when all this started said they weren't happy about it but understood it, but also saud it will only be temporary (few weeks!!) and everything will go back to normal, lockdown rules included, well we are almost at 3 Months now and Social distancing has not and will not go away, as Human beings how do you feel about Social distancing being the new normal?  How do you feel about Children being put through these Draconian rules and not being allowed to be Children with other Children, or is it just for their protection? 

The planned 2nd wave, which will of course be blamed on  the relaxation of lockdown and people in general breaking lockdown and Social distancing rules, you can expect a much stricter lockdown, expect this around October/November when Flu Season starts. 

Economy crash, cashless Society, one World currency (been mentioned many times) 

Media trying to create a Race war, paid shills msotly causing choas for the excuse to bring in Martial law, the fact the media have jumped on this story shows the Agenda, whenever Media give a story hue amounts of cover and interest, there is an Agenda. 

Linking Human Conciousness to AI and taking away the Human spirit as much as possible, hence why there is more and more AI interface and less and less Human. 

 This really is the beginning of some very crazy timed, or does everyone still think this is all just coincidence and the Powers that rule are scrambling to protect and save us for a bright and free future. 

Think, look at the World around you. 

Do these things worry you multiple times per day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Thank you Anna, have you been practicing? I haven't done any in 4 days, very unusual for me. 

Let me start by asking peoples opinions on Social distancing? As majority of people I spoke too when all this started said they weren't happy about it but understood it, but also saud it will only be temporary (few weeks!!) and everything will go back to normal, lockdown rules included, well we are almost at 3 Months now and Social distancing has not and will not go away, as Human beings how do you feel about Social distancing being the new normal?  How do you feel about Children being put through these Draconian rules and not being allowed to be Children with other Children, or is it just for their protection? 

The planned 2nd wave, which will of course be blamed on  the relaxation of lockdown and people in general breaking lockdown and Social distancing rules, you can expect a much stricter lockdown, expect this around October/November when Flu Season starts. 

Economy crash, cashless Society, one World currency (been mentioned many times) 

Media trying to create a Race war, paid shills msotly causing choas for the excuse to bring in Martial law, the fact the media have jumped on this story shows the Agenda, whenever Media give a story hue amounts of cover and interest, there is an Agenda. 

Linking Human Conciousness to AI and taking away the Human spirit as much as possible, hence why there is more and more AI interface and less and less Human. 

 This really is the beginning of some very crazy timed, or does everyone still think this is all just coincidence and the Powers that rule are scrambling to protect and save us for a bright and free future. 

Think, look at the World around you. 

 

 

 

Who ever said social distancing would only last a few weeks? Chris Whitty said from the outset that social distancing would probably last for a considerable amount of time and possibly in to 2021. Whoever didn't understand that had their heads buried in the sand.

By 'planned' you mean expected 2nd wave for which we have planned and prepared for?

What you're trying to claim is 'conspiracy' is actually just what is likely to happen. But you're yet to actually explain what the end goal is.

I don't think the media put their proverbial knee on a black mans neck and choked him to death. We've seen these deaths met by riots numerous times. This isn't anything new. It's sickening that it has happening time and time again, to be frank.

So..what is the end goal? Don't worry, I won't expect you to answer. It's almost rhetorical at this point, because you'll duck it and spout on about 911.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

Who ever said social distancing would only last a few weeks? Chris Whitty said from the outset that social distancing would probably last for a considerable amount of time and possibly in to 2021. Whoever didn't understand that had their heads buried in the sand.

By 'planned' you mean expected 2nd wave for which we have planned and prepared for?

What you're trying to claim is 'conspiracy' is actually just what is likely to happen. But you're yet to actually explain what the end goal is.

I don't think the media put their proverbial knee on a black mans neck and choked him to death. We've seen these deaths met by riots numerous times. This isn't anything new. It's sickening that it has happening time and time again, to be frank.

So..what is the end goal? Don't worry, I won't expect you to answer. It's almost rhetorical at this point, because you'll duck it and spout on about 911.

All you will do is debunk and argue whatever i post, but we are the same as in we just want peace and a good future for our loved ones, i just think our rulers sre Evil and our leading us into an open air Prison where all our activities out monitored and we have bo freedoms left. 

So 2021 you sre saying for Social distancing to end? So i will come back to this thread on January 1st 2022 and we can go there, they will of course come up with a reason to extend it, lets hope you don't say "of course they have to theeres a deadly Virus" 

How much of life do we have to give up to be "Safe" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wylde99 said:

All you will do is debunk and argue whatever i post

I feel your pain bro. Your display pic freaks me out, but I genuinely reckon you're a down to earth intellectual and intelligent guy.

But you post so much cods wallop people wont have a discussion/ mature debate :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

47 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

All you will do is debunk and argue whatever i post, but we are the same as in we just want peace and a good future for our loved ones, i just think our rulers sre Evil and our leading us into an open air Prison where all our activities out monitored and we have bo freedoms left. 

So 2021 you sre saying for Social distancing to end? So i will come back to this thread on January 1st 2022 and we can go there, they will of course come up with a reason to extend it, lets hope you don't say "of course they have to theeres a deadly Virus" 

How much of life do we have to give up to be "Safe" 

Of course we’re going to debunk it if it’s false! We’re not happily going to go along with what you repost from your mate on Facebook. Perhaps you should question the memes you post before relaying potentially libellous statements.

All you're doing is attaching negatives and theories to the most likely outcome claiming it all to be part of some agenda. They're all pretty much just sophistic claims backed by specious reasoning.

Social distancing is likely to run for a while. So please answer me this: what, other than potentially reducing infection rates, does social distancing achieve inline with your theory? What is the the purpose of it? If you can explain what the negative result and outcome is, then perhaps we can start to question it.

PS Have you quit Facebook yet? Or are you still allowing Zuckerberg to flog your personal data?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

I feel your pain bro. Your display pic freaks me out, but I genuinely reckon you're a down to earth intellectual and intelligent guy.

But you post so much cods wallop people wont have a discussion/ mature debate :lol:

Haha appreciate it, you're right i havent done myself any favours on here with past posts and behaviour, but my heart is in the right place, i really just want what is best for all of us, it kills me watching the World how it is and knowing (what i think is true) how Evil the people are running things. 

I know how crazy and scary the whole thought is but anyone can see there is a huge worldwide problem here that needs addressing but no one known ws where or how to start so they just ridicule anyone speaking out and let the Goverment Micromanage every aspect of their lives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

you're right i havent done myself any favours on here with past posts and behaviour, but my heart is in the right place

It is mate, I'm just teasing.

I enjoy reading your stuff. Whether you're right or wrong, that's not for me to decide. But sometimes its food for thought!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

How come Mr mingster?

Dunno, Mingster is a bit older than me and I only remember the late 70s. What I can tell you is the winters were grim. I lived in a house with no double glazing or central heating. It was also damp. Then we had power cuts too. 

Anyway, back on topic, my Mrs getting diagnosed with cancer was bad so 2018 for me. She’s recovered and so far so good. Don’t get me wrong, covid is the pits but anyone in here would take it over a cancer diagnosis. On the flip side I’m still furloughed and I’d be lying if I said I haven’t enjoyed pretty much every minute in this regard. I wouldn’t have wished covid on the world just so I can get 3 months off work though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I only remember the late 70s.

The late 70's weren't much better. I remember walking to my local during the winter of discontent. There was no street lights as the leccy was switched off at 5pm or so. We sat in the pub by candlelight drinking cans as the pumps wouldn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mingster said:

The late 70's weren't much better. I remember walking to my local during the winter of discontent. There was no street lights as the leccy was switched off at 5pm or so. We sat in the pub by candlelight drinking cans as the pumps wouldn't work.

Aren't labour governments just great :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

 

Of course we’re going to debunk it if it’s false! We’re not happily going to go along with what you repost from your mate on Facebook. Perhaps you should question the memes you post before relaying potentially libellous statements.

All you're doing is attaching negatives and theories to the most likely outcome claiming it all to be part of some agenda. They're all pretty much just sophistic claims backed by specious reasoning.

Social distancing is likely to run for a while. So please answer me this: what, other than potentially reducing infection rates, does social distancing achieve inline with your theory? What is the the purpose of it? If you can explain what the negative result and outcome is, then perhaps we can start to question it.

PS Have you quit Facebook yet? Or are you still allowing Zuckerberg to flog your personal data?

Negative results of Social distancing i see are a total breakdown of the Human Spirit, Humans are naturally Social creatures, Children not being allowed to play and hug each other to me is Psychological Child abuse, Children sitting in drawn Circles, having to wear masks and stand here and there, its sick and aftwr 5 years these Children will come out of School like Drones. 

Sorry but im never going to not think the reaction to this Virus is aboslutley ridiculous and seemd to just be an excuse to enslave Humanity. 

I know most on here think this will all pass but i truely think all these measures are here now forever, i guess time will tell but its amazing we have gotten this far and lasted this long with all these nasty Viruses around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mingster said:

The late 70's weren't much better. I remember walking to my local during the winter of discontent. There was no street lights as the leccy was switched off at 5pm or so. We sat in the pub by candlelight drinking cans as the pumps wouldn't work.

Yes, I remember that well. Wasn’t old enough to go down the pub but remember sitting at home in the cold watching a black and white tv with only 3 channels. Then the electric went off halfway through The Muppet Show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Negative results of Social distancing i see are a total breakdown of the Human Spirit, Humans are naturally Social creatures, Children not being allowed to play and hug each other to me is Psychological Child abuse, Children sitting in drawn Circles, having to wear masks and stand here and there, its sick and aftwr 5 years these Children will come out of School like Drones. 

Sorry but im never going to not think the reaction to this Virus is aboslutley ridiculous and seemd to just be an excuse to enslave Humanity. 

I know most on here think this will all pass but i truely think all these measures are here now forever, i guess time will tell but its amazing we have gotten this far and lasted this long with all these nasty Viruses around. 

 

f**k social distancing, 2 metre rule is equally as stupid as wearing a mask and almost as stupid as quarantining  healthy people. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

 

f**k social distancing, 2 metre rule is equally as stupid as wearing a mask and almost as stupid as quarantining  healthy people. 

 

I know, and to be honest im pleased with how people are behaving in my area at least, we were in Sainsburys yesterday and we only saw one Women and her 7 or 8yr old son (awful making a Child wear a mask) with their masks on and the lady was looking at everyone like they were a real danger to her and her child while everyone else was walkong around relaxed, smiling and friendly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I know, and to be honest im pleased with how people are behaving in my area at least, we were in Sainsburys yesterday and we only saw one Women and her 7 or 8yr old son (awful making a Child wear a mask) with their masks on and the lady was looking at everyone like they were a real danger to her and her child while everyone else was walkong around relaxed, smiling and friendly. 

 

the funniest thing is seeing people walking down an empty street or driving in a car on their own wearing a mask and gloves, like its so contagious you might just catch it from yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the 80s.

Massive football riots. Regular powercuts forcing people to panic buy. Half missing upstairs windows. No central heating, no double glazing, Teachers used to beat the fck out of us at school.

Temps reaching up to -10 in some winters and being forced to sit in class with your jackets on all day with no heating. Being dragged out of bed having to run out in my pjs to throw a load of rubbish on the rag n bone man cart.

Only sterilised milk was affordable and available which was utterly disgusting. bombarded with passive smoking everywhere. No power steering. No internet. No smartphones. TV's were tiny. Never went abroad. Hot water was not always available.

2020 hasn't been so bad me thinks..!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×