ironmaneye

Yessss the gyms are opened from...!

Just now, PSevens2017 said:

Not really mate. Increase in your breathing means increase In expiration (breathing out). This is the same as ‘aerosol generated procedure. 

Think of spraying your deodorant and seeing the mist hang around midair. That’s the same as coughing, sneezing and expiration. That’s what happens with covid. It lingers and settles on surfaces. People will be huffing and puffing. Will they be guaranteed to be clean?? 

If someone wears a mask (hairdresser will) it reduces the chance of spreading even if they’re close to you. That’s why we are advised to wear masks. To prevent spreading our germs. 

Fcuk going in a gym in July. 

I'm not fussed I'm still  Working nobody's social distancing I'm well over it, I just wanna go Back To Normal 

1 hour ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

What dilemma? 

Chat s**t about where I’m not going on holiday...or chat s**t about “been missing ma gainz bro, innit”**

**neither are really applicable - got clippers and home gym...

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

Whether you start roiding or save it till next Monday...... or the Monday after that. 

Change of plans I just got my misses to do it, done 1.7ml of 300 mg of test 

53 minutes ago, hmgs said:

Chat s**t about where I’m not going on holiday...or chat s**t about “been missing ma gainz bro, innit”**

**neither are really applicable - got clippers and home gym...

Feel free to stay home I want to go out personally its time it becomes optional

3 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

To be fair my nuts ain't the biggest anyways is it that bad? My dicks fine i just think my nuts might be under average but this is a guess never measured lol 

Haha. No mate it’s not that bad at all. It’s easy fixed if it occurs but I reckon you’ll be reet.