Sign in to follow this  
anotherandy

Caught my girlfriend cheating

So last night I cought my girlfriend at it with another guy she's been seeing  in my bed. 

They both just laughed at me when I saw me and carried on. The worst part is the guy isn't even vegan

What should I do? 

1 minute ago, anotherandy said:

So last night I cought my girlfriend at it with another guy she's been seeing  in my bed. 

They both just laughed at me when I saw me and carried on. The worst part is the guy isn't even vegan

What should I do? 

Offer him your soy based beer and apologise to her for the disturbance.

25 minutes ago, anotherandy said:

What should I do? 

Tell her dad hes completely out of order 

21 minutes ago, anotherandy said:

What should I do? 

Apologize instantly to her of course, for even thinking she is "cheating". You don't own her.  She is a beautiful, independant goddess, who has the right to empower herself however she feels necessary. 

As for the other guy, we'll you should both think yourselves lucky you even had a sniff of her.  I thought you were better than this pal. 

1 hour ago, anotherandy said:

What should I do? 

I would ask her to brush her teeth and wash thoroughly before taking her back because he might have eaten meat shortly before being with her. But I would try to ask in a tactful and gentle way so as to not shame her or push her even further away. You could try to have a gentleman's conversation with this man and ask him to do the honourable thing and step aside, though as he eats meat he's probably a psychopath so don't get your hopes up too much. Failing that I'd try to convince your girlfriend to move to a new place with you so you can build a new life together away from that bad guy. 

22 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

You should of had a wank whilst they carried on and jizzed on **the pair of them.

**whilst observing strict social distancing measures of course.

2 metre jizz would be impressive 

2 hours ago, anotherandy said:

What should I do? 

Sack her off and cut contact.

Spend every bit of possible time building your finances,getting out of debt,working on yourself and who you are, run a TRT level of test and manage estrogen and prolactin,live in the gym (when lockdown is over)

When ready find an even better girlfriend and  subtlety rub it in your ex's face on Instagram every chance you get.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

2 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

I would ask her to brush her teeth and wash thoroughly before taking her back because he might have eaten meat shortly before being with her. 

She ate his meat 

4 hours ago, anotherandy said:

What should I do? 

If it's your bed then that's bang out of order and you should have dashed them both on the floor but if it's her bed aswell then cant see what your problem is, you havnt really got a leg to stand on....

1 hour ago, Sustanation said:

Sack her off and cut contact.

Spend every bit of possible time building your finances,getting out of debt,working on yourself and who you are, run a TRT level of test and manage estrogen and prolactin,live in the gym (when lockdown is over)

When ready find an even better girlfriend and  subtlety rub it in your ex's face on Instagram every chance you get.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I think this is hate speech and your suggestion to "manage estrogen" is misogynistic and basically terrorism against women 

42 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Well if the guy was laughing then your definitely not 20 stone of muscle like you claimed 

Actually for your information I am 20stone and natty and I'm jacked bro so don't call me a liar. 

All I do is be nice to women, I'm the supreme gentleman and this is how I get repaid 

3 hours ago, imtoosexy said:

How do you know he's not vegan? Did you try shoving your cock down his throat?

That wouldn't suffice in my opinion. 

Think about it what if the guy would think about it as a banana instead of as a piece of meat. 

I reckon he should shove his balls too in the guy's month to be sure is not vegan. 

This forum is terrible for mental health by the way:lol:

3 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

I would ask her to brush her teeth and wash thoroughly before taking her back because he might have eaten meat shortly before being with her. But I would try to ask in a tactful and gentle way so as to not shame her or push her even further away. You could try to have a gentleman's conversation with this man and ask him to do the honourable thing and step aside, though as he eats meat he's probably a psychopath so don't get your hopes up too much. Failing that I'd try to convince your girlfriend to move to a new place with you so you can build a new life together away from that bad guy. 

The last part had me in stitches :lol:

30 minutes ago, The Nolanator said:

I think this is hate speech and your suggestion to "manage estrogen" is misogynistic and basically terrorism against women 

Your spot on in your assertion. 

30 minutes ago, anotherandy said:

Actually for your information I am 20stone and natty and I'm jacked bro so don't call me a liar. 

All I do is be nice to women, I'm the supreme gentleman and this is how I get repaid 

Are you aware of the term "white knight " these books will help .....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1492777862/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_iau1EbX2Y6H6B

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0762415339/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_s.t1EbEB9G36G