Sign in to follow this  
anotherandy

Effects on your personality from long term steroid use

Just interested in people's experiences. Be honest. 

In the main I feel OK although when I look back I'd say I've lost the empathetic version of me.  My mood does  swing as well I'm not sure if this all down to steroids though although I'd bet it doesn't help. 

I've been blasting and cruising for 2 years now, on just Test E blasting has been low compared to what others on here do and cruising is bare maintenance. 

I just find that I’m a bit less patient and a bit more irritable.  I’m naturally that way anyway but it’s exaggerated slightly when I’m on.

Personality is fairly fixed once formed, in males say aged 16-25, and only an extremely traumatic experience can alter it. (I’ve a masters in psychology so this isn’t my opinion, it’s well researched and fact.)

Tren for exmaple changes your mood, but not your personality.

The best analogy I use is, “if you’re a dickhead on steriods then you’re a dickhead in the first place”.

5 hours ago, arbffgadm100 said:

Personality is fairly fixed once formed, in males say aged 16-25, and only an extremely traumatic experience can alter it. (I’ve a masters in psychology so this isn’t my opinion, it’s well researched and fact.)

Tren for exmaple changes your mood, but not your personality.

The best analogy I use is, “if you’re a dickhead on steriods then you’re a dickhead in the first place”.

So that exains why I'm a dickhead, but what your saying is its impossible for me to not be a dickhead? 

Sure it's been studied with test only up to like 600-750 / week and there was no increase in clinical definitions of anger or aggression.

Thing I always worry about are people who claim tren does nothing to them. I know 3 people like this. I say "know" as I mostly avoid them as they're edgy as f**k on a good day. Soon as they're on tren they have a fu**ing psychopathic thousand yard stare and their body language screams I'm about to snap.

I've decided that certain steroids may cause irritability and grumpiness, just like not getting sleep does. How you react to that ultimately is down to your personality. Some people are snappy and  snarky, other people sulk. Some people batter f**k out their significant others or go out looking to fight on a Friday.

If you're an utter bellend to start with, you're probably not going to notice doubling up on how much of a bellend you are on tren. If you're mostly placid, you might notice a bit of an uptick on grumpiness. If you're socially introverted, you might notice some extra outgoing behaviour on a load of test but go back to normal after.

People need to look at themselves honestly to think is it the roids or is it just me and how I am and how my surroundings make me feel.

on low dose test, calmer , more confidence and better person.

But on other DHT compounds , more agressive , irritable , may be cocky sometimes or sounds too confident 

ive noticed when running tren i do tend to loose my head and tbh its one of the reasons ive decided to stop using it.

Did my last cycle of test eq dbol and decided to blast and cruise  from now on 10wks cruise at 200mg test weekly 

and yesterday did end up have a little scrap road rage. lost my head its this bloody lock down playing more then anything

playing on my head got no routine as im off work eating rubbish unable to train heavy. think when it goes to gear everyones different sorry for my little rant   

47 minutes ago, Barry0121 said:

ive noticed when running tren i do tend to loose my head and tbh its one of the reasons ive decided to stop using it.

Did my last cycle of test eq dbol and decided to blast and cruise  from now on 10wks cruise at 200mg test weekly 

and yesterday did end up have a little scrap road rage. lost my head its this bloody lock down playing more then anything

playing on my head got no routine as im off work eating rubbish unable to train heavy. thing when it goes to gear everyones different sorry for my little rant   

If you had a scrap in the street because of road rage and you’re blaming that on lockdown, (as well as for having no routine or eating s**t)... that’s fu**ing pathetic. Act like a fu**ing man. 

5 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

If you had a scrap in the street because of road rage and you’re blaming that on lockdown, (as well as for having no routine or eating s**t)... that’s fu**ing pathetic. Act like a fu**ing man. 

dam right im blaming it on the lockdown act like a fu**ing man ? im guessing your one of them keyboard warrior types :thumb

If I don’t control my eostrogen I will have arguments inside my mind. Old problems become problems again. I seem to scan for problems everywhere I go and irritated by most people. Deca is another level for me and I’ve not used tren. I think I would be sectioned. I’ve been using gear for 20 year.

I think long term tren abuse has caused some changes like of lack of empathy and wanting to be alone all the time. Also more serious thab before. Sometimes it feels like depression but it also feels good. Definitely don't smile as much. Rarely go see my family. Think I'm dead inside now. Lack of empathy is really strange. It feels as if nobody matters besides yourself. You just don't care. Even for the people you really should. 

Feel like I care a lot less about things that don’t actually matter.

Get depressed on tren and brings up old “hard times” and makes me somewhat feel like I’m still in that time... doesn’t stop me from using it though lol.

Feel better on test in general though

13 hours ago, iron2000 said:

I think long term tren abuse has caused some changes like of lack of empathy and wanting to be alone all the time. Also more serious thab before. Sometimes it feels like depression but it also feels good. Definitely don't smile as much. Rarely go see my family. Think I'm dead inside now. Lack of empathy is really strange. It feels as if nobody matters besides yourself. You just don't care. Even for the people you really should. 

Sounds like steroids aren't really workin for ya mate

16 hours ago, iron2000 said:

Possible personality disorder? 

22 hours ago, Cronus said:

After my first cycle I began finding trannys attractive.

After being a member of this forum, I considered that normal behaviour 

Sometimes I go through a stage of Tranny hunting. Always feel bad afterwards so I’m def straight but I concur what your saying.

22 hours ago, fakenattymatty said:

Feel like I care a lot less about things that don’t actually matter.

Get depressed on tren and brings up old “hard times” and makes me somewhat feel like I’m still in that time... doesn’t stop me from using it though lol.

Feel better on test in general though

Deca does that to me and if my eostrogen isn’t controlled on higher test dosages. I won’t touch tren because of that reason.

51 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Deca does that to me and if my eostrogen isn’t controlled on higher test dosages. I won’t touch tren because of that reason.

Yeah definitely a strange one mate