25 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Diane Abbott springs to mind, what a thick cnut, how does she hang on to her job?

Jeremy Commi-byn was knobbing her for years......there’s absolutely no other reason. The Abbott is an absolute disgrace.

The kindest thing that could happen to her is that she be released back into the wild .

Seems to me that these days appointments to top jobs, especially in the public sector are nearly always given to women or people from the bame community.

You've got Cressida Dick in London. Plus isn’t the most senior fire officer female. I also see appointments more locally and it’s usually bame or female.

Personally I don’t give a toss and the playing field has to be levelled a bit but at the moment I’d say being male, heterosexual and white puts you at a significant disadvantage.

Lad I know at my local rugby club said that he had put that he was gay on the application to join the fire brigade to increase his chances of getting in. He’s not gay himself.

30 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Diane Abbott springs to mind, what a thick cnut, how does she hang on to her job?

Thick as two short planks. Just goes to show it's all about who you know in those circles.

12 minutes ago, Smilez said:

Thick as two short planks. Just goes to show it's all about who you know in those circles.

Or who you’ve shagged and evidently Jeremy Corbyn shagged Diane Abbot in the seventies or eighties.

47 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

I live in a mining town where Maggie is still blamed for a lack of opportunities 35 years on.

I remember talking to my Dad about this ages ago and he said they were offered Jobs at the time on good money but refused to move. They insisted they should be given jobs where they live. The mines were closed because they were not making money, get another job, everybody else has to. 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Lad I know at my local rugby club said that he had put that he was gay on the application to join the fire brigade to increase his chances of getting in. He’s not gay himself.

Did he get the job?

6 minutes ago, superpube said:

Did he get the job?

Be interesting to know whether he wore a flamboyant suit to the interview. 
#shouldnotstereotype#

14 hours ago, Test-e said:

With the recent death of George lloyd as a result of police brutality, and the wave of protests that followed; social media has come abuzz with white shaming posts. 

PAL_2020-05-31_232522_867.thumb.jpg.589e56d6b273c6edcbb2cfa8c3944377.jpg

What do you make of the whole situation?

It sounds like you're speaking from a position of white priviledge

The whole idea that 'white privilege' exists (and that whites should feel guilt because of it) is at it's core a fundamentally racist concept.

It relies on the fact that we should prejudge people based solely on their race.

Anyone who sincerely supports racial equality would treat the idea of 'white privilege' with the contempt it truly deserves.

1 hour ago, superpube said:

Did he get the job?

No idea mate. Just something he mentioned. I don’t know him that well. iirc he did it to increase his chances of getting an interview because firefighter jobs get hundreds or even thousands of applicants so he thought by saying he was gay he might stand a better chance.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Seems to me that these days appointments to top jobs, especially in the public sector are nearly always given to women or people from the bame community.

You've got Cressida Dick in London. Plus isn’t the most senior fire officer female. I also see appointments more locally and it’s usually bame or female.

Personally I don’t give a toss and the playing field has to be levelled a bit but at the moment I’d say being male, heterosexual and white puts you at a significant disadvantage.

Cressida dick, dany cotton and sadick khan all fu**ing useless, wouldn't survive 2 minutes in the private sector. 

and that reminds me a friend of mine went for a job with the police only to be told he doesn't meet the criteria and they were giving preferential treatment to bame applicants, this was some years ago too,  so much for dat white privilege . 

1 hour ago, Seppuku71 said:

That might change once he's gone down on the big pole a few times

All rugby players are at least slightly homo anyway. I’m allowed to say that because I play myself but only because I enjoy the social side of it. Getting naked in a big bath with fellow players’ being the main highlight.

12 hours ago, Tricky said:

You come across as an idiot so not doubt you’ve had things to overcome and it seems you will continue to have to overcome things with that mindset 

Well you're right I don't know what I'm talking about. It's all a mindset not like I've got any life experience or anything like that

It is really such a chore being white and English. Travelling around the world and being treated like this. Getting a visa for anywhere I like, being offered many jobs, getting lots of girlfriends, having people wanting their picture with me like I'm a celebrity. It's not like there are any perks, I was totally wrong to say that! 

I hope one day I'll change my mindset to yours and then I can start a new job at NASA. 

For now I'll just keep living my sad downtrodden life as the poor white man :boohoo:

16 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

and that reminds me a friend of mine went for a job with the police only to be told he doesn't meet the criteria and they were giving preferential treatment to bame applicants, this was some years ago too,  so much for dat white privilege

I sorts of get this though. Ideally your local police force should represent the demographic in the area. Take Leicester where I am for example. About 50% of the population is white. About 35% is Asian. You need plenty of Asian officers if for no other reason than to deal with language barriers when problems arise in those communities. There has always been a shortage of Asian officers in Leicester and they tend to get priority when there’s a recruitment drive. 

The last thing you want is a police force that mainly consists of white men. I’d have thought this is one of the reasons why there are so many problems in the U.S

I read an article a number of years ago that suggested that when the authorities in America cracked down on the activities of the Ku Klux Klan a lot of these scum bags decided to join the police. 

7 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Yup so predictable this sh1t its painful, honestly.. 

Classic divide and conquer, Plandemic wasnt working well enough so lets initiate a Race War lol, watch Martial Law come into play very quick. 

FB_IMG_1590845043318.jpg

I see you're still believing all the bullshit you get told.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-bring-down-us/

30 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Oh wake up ffs

Think it's you that needs to wake up, time and time again, you post unsubstantiated facts and this one is another easy one to prove, you just need to go back to the original source and see its not in the paper to work out it's bolloxs. 

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

You need plenty of Asian officers if for no other reason than to deal with language barriers when problems arise in those communities. There has always been a shortage of Asian officers in Leicester and they tend to get priority when there’s a recruitment drive. 

99% of the time there is no language barrier when something is being offered for free. Only when they have to pay, get out of trouble etc does there suddenly be a language barrier. 
IMO, most live within their own communities rather than integrate. 
That applies to many of the races within the city area. Away from the cities, most integrate fine or at least appear to. 
I think the best person for the job should get the role, not to meet targets and Anyone treating others differently due to race etc should be dealt with accordingly. 

4 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

Well you're right I don't know what I'm talking about. It's all a mindset not like I've got any life experience or anything like that

It is really such a chore being white and English. Travelling around the world and being treated like this. Getting a visa for anywhere I like, being offered many jobs, getting lots of girlfriends, having people wanting their picture with me like I'm a celebrity. It's not like there are any perks, I was totally wrong to say that! 

I hope one day I'll change my mindset to yours and then I can start a new job at NASA. 

For now I'll just keep living my sad downtrodden life as the poor white man :boohoo:

iMarkup_20200601_142401.thumb.jpg.d7064386be831227bfe51d1d8aa13e73.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121704.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121246.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121425.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121015.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121106.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121802.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121604.jpg

iMarkup_20200601_121930.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-111610.png

Screenshot_20200601-105524.png

s-l1000.jpg

s-l1000-1.jpg

1312-Nivea-Extra-Whitening-Body-Lotion-Review.jpg

Ok crack head if you think getting compliments if that’s what you call it off them then enjoy. That first thing is road kill. Is the second one a teenage boy going through transition? 

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I sorts of get this though. Ideally your local police force should represent the demographic in the area. Take Leicester where I am for example. About 50% of the population is white. About 35% is Asian. You need plenty of Asian officers if for no other reason than to deal with language barriers when problems arise in those communities. There has always been a shortage of Asian officers in Leicester and they tend to get priority when there’s a recruitment drive. 

The last thing you want is a police force that mainly consists of white men. I’d have thought this is one of the reasons why there are so many problems in the U.S

I read an article a number of years ago that suggested that when the authorities in America cracked down on the activities of the Ku Klux Klan a lot of these scum bags decided to join the police. 

So listen to him he is taking rubbish. People like to say o I didn’t get in because I wasn’t Asian, or gay or whatever. They didn’t get in because they didn’t Make the grade. The pass mark is the pass mark