UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Fat people annoy me

2K views 79 replies 30 participants last post by  BLUE(UK) 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
You know you're fat, you know you can change it. Why stay fat?

Pisses me off when I see a fat girl with a pretty face and she weighs 200lbs, what a fu**ing waste.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)

Pisses me off when I see a fat girl with a pretty face and she weighs 200lbs, what a fu**ing waste.
I have no problem with fat people . Their choice as long as they happy . But when fat people complain And don't do anything about it or blame genetics or are big boned yes pisses me off. Most fat people I know personally sit on the sofa all day eating s**t . But again their lifestyle choices so stop complaining lol

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)

I know what you mean. It's obviously self discipline and motivation. Obviously it doesn't matter all that much to them otherwise they really would do something about it. Even myself which I was a bit fat before I started this cut I'm on I said no to so many things that's like cake which I love. Iv not eaten cake or crisps or any other junk food since the lockdown started. My mouth waters when I think about eating junk food but I know the satisfaction only lasts a few minutes where's the satisfaction of being leaner lasts with you all the time

#5 ·

That's because most men in the West have become weakling cucks, they are too afraid to show the fat pigs their place. Go to some rural Russia and see if you can find many fat chicks there.

#9 ·
There is an obesity health crisis in this country and yet, through social pressure, being fat is being normalised and the challenging of it is being condemned. Plus size models on magazine covers just tell people to feel comfortable in their skin and body-shaming is stamped on. Not sure how comfortable in their skin these people will be once the diabetes, heart, respiratory, circulatory and metabolic diseases kick in? I know who ends up paying for their NHS care though - all of us.

#13 ·

For some reason my girlfriends parents try to make her fat. They buy her loads of junk food and desserts and guilt her into eating them (don't want to let it to to waste). I can definitely tell the difference when she's been staying with them. Got her on a 1,200 calorie diet now that she does on my fitness pal and 30 minutes running every day.

#14 ·
Bit of a heartless thread this.

There's lots of reasons why people are/ get fat. For some it's greed and bone idolness. For others it's more serious problems than others.
Sometimes it takes more than just looking in the mirror to realise the state you're/ they're in.

I was once that fat person you're ridiculing and I came to UKM looking for help. I got the help and got myself into decent shape. Now I try to help as many people as I can and I'll give any body as much time as they need as I know how it feels.

How do you think someone who's thinking of reaching out/ wanting help would feel after reading this thread?

So sad.

#16 ·
Bit of a heartless thread this.

There's lots of reasons why people are/ get fat. For some it's greed and bone idolness. For others it's more serious problems than others.
Sometimes it takes more than just looking in the mirror to realise the state you're/ they're in.

I was once that fat person you're ridiculing and I came to UKM looking for help. I got the help and got myself into decent shape. Now I try to help as many people as I can and I'll give any body as much time as they need as I know how it feels.

How do you think someone who's thinking of reaching out/ wanting help would feel after reading this thread?

So sad.
But you did realize you needed a change at some point, looked for a solution and created an amazing physique

how many obese people do you know out there that call anyone who looks after themselves by working out and keeping their diets in check vain freaks as well?

#29 ·
I don't find fat women attractive at all, dos that make me some kind of bodyshamer?

On another note, can anyone remember that plus size model who was on the cover of some fashion mag? When I say plus size she was proper huge. Everyone was saying how it was great and body positivity etc. Be interesting to see the reaction if they put an anorexic girl on the cover.

#35 ·
I don't find fat women attractive at all, dos that make me some kind of bodyshamer?

On another note, can anyone remember that plus size model who was on the cover of some fashion mag? When I say plus size she was proper huge. Everyone was saying how it was great and body positivity etc. Be interesting to see the reaction if they put an anorexic girl on the cover.
Society tries to make EVERYTHING beautiful and acceptable now, people are full of s**t on social media. The same people that write comments praising plus size male/female models, ask them if they'd date any of those people and watch everyone go quiet.

#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's the thing.

Who finds someone with these traits attractive: is overweight, sweats when they walk, force feeds, has body dysmorphia, puts unhealthy crap in to their bodies, yoyo diets and will most likely end up with health issues before they're 50.

BTW, I'm not describing a fat bird, I'm describing a bodybuilder.

FWIW I was obese at one point (still a little chubby now at times!) and still have issues with food. I'm disciplined enough to hopefully put myself on a track I feel more comfortable with. But let's not kid ourselves, what most of us do here is looked upon by the general public is the exact same way our community views fat lads & lasses.

#31 ·
Here's the thing.

Who finds someone with these traits attractive: is overweight, sweats when they walk, force feeds, has body dysmorphia, puts unhealthy crap in to their bodies, yoyo diets and will most likely end up with health issues before they're 50.

BTW, I'm not describing a fat bird, I'm describing a bodybuilder.
I was reading that thinking 'that's me!!'
Funny thing is, I've never really been 'fat' although I'm not BB lean most of the public would laugh if someone said to them that I'm fat but I don't understand why people feel the need to push their ideals onto others.

#39 ·
Just to be clear on where I stand, people can make their own choices, I have no problem with that. Hell I've made some pretty shocking ones over the years, but I've owned them.

What I don't agree with is this obsession society has that says you can be obese and healthy. That's just plain wrong. Young people's minds are being influenced by this s*#t.

It's like me, a recovering alcobolic/junkie taking to the cover of whatever magazine promoting crack cocaine as a healthyife choice.

Rant over, feel free to disagree with me, it's a free world.

#42 ·
Just to be clear on where I stand, people can make their own choices, I have no problem with that. Hell I've made some pretty shocking ones over the years, but I've owned them.

What I don't agree with is this obsession society has that says you can be obese and healthy. That's just plain wrong. Young people's minds are being influenced by this s*#t.

It's like me, a recovering alcobolic/junkie taking to the cover of whatever magazine promoting crack cocaine as a healthyife choice.

Rant over, feel free to disagree with me, it's a free world.
This is a fair comment and I am perhaps along the same lines.

#43 ·
The vast majority of my metabolic patients and subjects are obese.

I can state from experience they are the worst of patients. Their is a real unwillingness to take responsibility for their health problems with the majority of them. Women are actually more difficult than men, and this trend seems to be increasing. The HAES and FA movements play a big role in this. It also tends to rub off on the children as parents make excuses for them, or tell them they'll "grow out of it", or "people come in all shapes and sizes".

It's pretty heart-breaking to see the self-destruction and onset of metabolic syndrome and T2DM happening in younger people.

#47 ·
The vast majority of my metabolic patients and subjects are obese.

I can state from experience they are the worst of patients. Their is a real unwillingness to take responsibility for their health problems with the majority of them. Women are actually more difficult than men, and this trend seems to be increasing. The HAES and FA movements play a big role in this. It also tends to rub off on the children as parents make excuses for them, or tell them they'll "grow out of it", or "people come in all shapes and sizes".

It's pretty heart-breaking to see the self-destruction and onset of metabolic syndrome and T2DM happening in younger people.
Instead of taking responsibility and realizing its detrimental in EVERYWAY possible they'll try force us to find them beautiful. Just fu**ing lol.

#63 ·
People comparing being a fat f**k with being a bb isn't fair at all - one cares (arguably) too much about their appearance/health, and the other doesn't give two shits.

On paper what sounds the healthiest?

Pretty damn obvious really.

I've been fat, thin and muscular, so I know what each feels like, and trust me being fat is by far the worst.
It is fair. Whether one cares about their own appearance doesn't change the way others judge it.
Plenty BB's may look healthy on the outside but dying on the inside. We can deny this but it's not a healthy pursuit, no different to those over eating although BB's will also over eat and quite likely take yet another drug to shift the fat. Weight going up and down like their hormone levels. Brilliant.
So, on paper, which is healthiest?

#64 ·

I've written a lot of diets for fat people over the years. What surprises me the most is how much knowledge of nutrition many of them have. This leads me to the conclusion that it's not greed, lazyness, or not giving a fcuk, more a psychological problem.

Girls with moustaches, now that's fcuked up.. :lol:

#68 · (Edited by Moderator)
Like is been said already, I don't care about them as long as they don't wear cut t-shirts or yoga pants and I'm forced to see that horrendous fat rolls dripping out of their clothes. Also please avoid beaches. Seriously.

But the "curvy movement" which is predominantly in UK it really annoys me.

Yes, there are beautiful curvy women but generally those are simply obese, not curvy

O-BE-SE.

And don't even get me started on the "I have big bones" no, you just ate 6 big macs with extra bacon and extra cheese you don't have big bones you have a very big gut.

#74 ·
Just to put this out there, not all fat people are lazy. For me, gaining weight is hard, I have to force feed myself and I feel uncomfortable all time, for me to "get fat" would require a lot of discipline and effort.

Whereas I can look like a sparrow with next to no effort at all. :thumb
Me too although most wouldn't realise this as I've built myself to 120kg in about 28yrs of training.
Still, I don't look at others negatively for their lifestyle choices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.