Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Nolanator

What are good tattoos to get to become more hard?

Recommended Posts

I am not very hard I am a coward but I always imagine about fighting and winning fights and I want to become harder and more meaner now like in my imaginations. So I decided the best way to do that is to get tattoos to become harder. But I don't know about tattoos and I don't want to get the wrong one by mistake so what are some good tattoos to get that will help me to become more hard? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha they don’t make you harder pal, if anything it will show you how soft you are. 
If anyone tells you they don’t hurt they are telling pork pies. 
get a tattoo on a whim and you will regret it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Spiders webs, swallows, and tear drops used to be the sign of a real hard bastard back in the day, I say you go for something like that.

Bulldog wearing a pair of boxing gloves in the nineties. Saw so many lads with that. I know 2 people who had it and have both since had it covered up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Nolanator said:

like this kind of thing would it make me look pretty hard?

head+spider+web+tattoos+designs.jpeg

100% agree with this choice, I think people would cross the road when they saw you coming, good luck buddy.

PS having looked at the pic again, it looks like the tattooist was on drugs or pissed that is a very poor web lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Spiders webs, swallows, and tear drops used to be the sign of a real hard bastard back in the day, I say you go for something like that.

I've swallows on my hands mate, but I'm a big softie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, drwae said:

Picture of your mums face and MUM across your chest 

that's a very good idea because if people laugh at it I can kick off and say are you taking the piss out of my mum and that will make me look really hard with the tattoo and everything I'll get this one as well as the other 2 I already decided to get 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Nolanator said:

like this kind of thing would it make me look pretty hard?

head+spider+web+tattoos+designs.jpeg

Looks like the hair net my old nana used to wear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Nolanator said:

that's a very good idea because if people laugh at it I can kick off and say are you taking the piss out of my mum and that will make me look really hard with the tattoo and everything I'll get this one as well as the other 2 I already decided to get 

Just dont get your fu**ing pet rabbit like I did. on the plus side its a geometric so people cant really tell what it is until i point it out :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, drwae said:

Just dont get your fu**ing pet rabbit like I did. on the plus side its a geometric so people cant really tell what it is until i point it out :lol:

let us see a picture of it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mal said:

Saw a guy in cargo shorts the other day with a beard and tattoos on his calves,  he didnt look hard, looked overweight tbh and was vaping

he must have got the wrong tattoos. That's the mistake I want to avoid why I'm smart enough to ask in these forums before just going ahead and getting anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×