Sign in to follow this  
The Nolanator

What are good tattoos to get to become more hard?

10 minutes ago, B3NCH1 said:

:lol: Hand tattoos are fvcking awful imo mate but each to their own.

Hand tattoos  attract a different class of bird also  if you’ve got a bald head to go with them then expect to be approached by proper nutty women that are imo one hell of a ride :thumbup1:

12 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

how much would you charge to do some on me?

How much have you got ?

On 30/05/2020 at 4:39 PM, Spieren said:

Get a ‘Borstal Dot’ Bit of ink and a sewing needle, done in 5 mins. You know it makes sense.  B)

On 30/05/2020 at 9:58 PM, vetran said:

I would probably jump in with these  ,I’ve never had no trouble since I got these done 

B86E18D7-0CAE-4E5E-854A-9442F6201B31.jpeg

Looks like @vetran did the full 2 years :lol:

On 5/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, The Nolanator said:

I am not very hard I am a coward but I always imagine about fighting and winning fights and I want to become harder and more meaner now like in my imaginations. So I decided the best way to do that is to get tattoos to become harder. But I don't know about tattoos and I don't want to get the wrong one by mistake so what are some good tattoos to get that will help me to become more hard? 

The Julian Clary one will work a treat. On your cock preferably

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Dots on knuckles. 

All coppers are bastards, right?

15909972654499004921607261296152.jpg

lol this will get you arrested a lot when there's fighting and police check people's fists to see if there's any marks on them to see who to arrest. Good idea. 

15 hours ago, vetran said:

Hand tattoos  attract a different class of bird also  if you’ve got a bald head to go with them then expect to be approached by proper nutty women that are imo one hell of a ride :thumbup1:

All women are nutty, don't need an extra nutty one that likes bad tatts

2 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

lol this will get you arrested a lot when there's fighting and police check people's fists to see if there's any marks on them to see who to arrest. Good idea. 

You can't claim to be hard if you've never been arrested. That's a fact! 

14 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

You can't claim to be hard if you've never been arrested. That's a fact! 

what's the best way to get arrested quick these days? 

On 30/05/2020 at 6:40 AM, The Nolanator said:

I am not very hard I am a coward but I always imagine about fighting and winning fights and I want to become harder and more meaner now like in my imaginations. So I decided the best way to do that is to get tattoos to become harder. But I don't know about tattoos and I don't want to get the wrong one by mistake so what are some good tattoos to get that will help me to become more hard? 

Id avoid getting a tattoo because non-vegan tattoo inks can contain anything from bone char, used to increase pigment, glycerin from animal fat, gelatin from hooves, or insect parts. And for the most part, unless explicitly stated, it should be assumed that tattoo ink is not vegan

Why not get a friend ship band instead? Stop trying to impress people, true strength comes from within 

“Dad, Dad!”

“What son?”

“True vegans can be spotted a mile off... they don’t need “t**t” Tattooed on their foreheads, as it runs though them like “Scarborough “ through rock.”

“Eh! I’m from Scarborough