vetran

Have you ever been scammed buying steroids online

1 hour ago, lewdylewd said:

I dont know whether I think your brilliant for going to all that effort or really creepy.

I would say this bit even though I enjoyed it.

Danny

I know the site cant because of its rules etc ( what I get ) but for the safety of people it would be good if the had a section on the site where people could rank "supplement" websites, would stop people getting scammed and more importantly hurt!

5 hours ago, ted2016 said:

I know the site cant because of its rules etc ( what I get ) but for the safety of people it would be good if the had a section on the site where people could rank "supplement" websites, would stop people getting scammed and more importantly hurt!

Just naming the bad ones would be good so people don't get ripped off. Don't need to name the good ones. 

I once got some British dispensary d bol that turned out to be methyl test as I sent some of the tabs to wedinos. To be fair the source probably didn't know they were not what they were meant to be.  They ended up sending me some test of the same value so all ended well. 

On 30/05/2020 at 1:12 AM, JHMuscle said:

Never been scammed but had the opposite - bought a couple of vials of test last year off an online site (which will stay un-named) and the guy sent me the same order twice a week apart, so ended up getting four vials of test :whistling:

I've also ordered gear where they've discovered they didn't have it in stock and they've literally sent me the money back in cash through the post :thumb

When I USED to sell bits I had a girl doing my posting for me for a bit and she accidentally sent 5 boxes of hygiene growth to somebody that ordered just a few vials, I went nuts, told her to sort it out and she fu**ing resent another 5 boxes to the same person again :crazy: as you can imagine the lad dissapeared off the face of the earth. What a touch for him. 

On 6/2/2020 at 5:05 AM, lewdylewd said:

I dont know whether I think your brilliant for going to all that effort or really creepy.

Look fella I already told you multiple times unless you lose the gut you're not getting in any of my future masterpieces!

Not sure why you're going all female on me by pulling the "creepy card??"

Just lose the bloat, like we discussed before, and I'll write you in.

It's not rocket science bro.

Capice?

I’ve only ever had 1 bunk item - Pharmacom Dbol. It was from an official reseller listed on the Pharmacom website as well, did absolutely nothing.

Always makes me laugh when I see people saying that Pharmacom is worth paying extra for. Loads of bad reports if you look around but it “must be fakes” that people have bought. Load of bollocks.

Ive never been burnt yet buying online tbh. (touch wood) always done my research on the source bedore hand. Ive found my source i cam stick with thanks to the guys on the whatapp group. Im sticking. Loving the hyge pharma gear. 

15 hours ago, crunch13 said:

I’ve only ever had 1 bunk item - Pharmacom Dbol. It was from an official reseller listed on the Pharmacom website as well, did absolutely nothing.

Always makes me laugh when I see people saying that Pharmacom is worth paying extra for. Loads of bad reports if you look around but it “must be fakes” that people have bought. Load of bollocks.

Finally, felt like I was crazy 

I had Proviron that I took up to 200mg a day just to finish the pack and had nothing in there, 50mg of Legit proviron I can feel. 

Was from their main distributor too, but everyone falls for the fancy marketing lik they’re not just another illegal drugs lab set up in a company with lax laws which allows them the freedom to promote so openly, but they’re far from pharma that’s for sure 

1 hour ago, The40YearOldVirginMuscle said:

Tm got me for a good few bob. Probably why I never got one of their fishing for customer emails

Was that at the end of their tenure or at the beginning? When they'd not long been running they disappeared for a couple of months. 

Got a bag of 500 Dianabol tablets by British dragon about 6 years back, sent them to wednos and came back as no active ingredient, emailed the website where I bought it from and got the standard bs

"Bro you know your getting big on that stuff" 

"wednos is ran by criminals etc" 

I responded by telling the c**t that I'd bought over £500 worth of gear off him over the previous year and never had one issue so if he wanted to make out I was some chavy scumbag after a free bag of Dbol then he should do nothing and I'd source my gear elsewhere"

On 29/05/2020 at 11:46 PM, vetran said:

It was rife a few years back Is this still going on ?   just be careful what you say chaps or the mods will pull it ,just a yes or no will do :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

Was that at the end of their tenure or at the beginning? When they'd not long been running they disappeared for a couple of months. 

They were alright for a while weren’t they? Did they just go feral?

3 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

They were still trading & was agood bit before they got popped. Think they owed me for growth, winnie & some other bits. Not ideal especially when they started selling again but just rebranded

Too much of a coincidence not getting an email from them & them owing bits. Seems a lot of customers got contacted by them, guessing that was the ones they didnt owe

8 hours ago, The40YearOldVirginMuscle said:

They were still trading & was agood bit before they got popped. Think they owed me for growth, winnie & some other bits. Not ideal especially when they started selling again but just rebranded

Too much of a coincidence not getting an email from them & them owing bits. Seems a lot of customers got contacted by them, guessing that was the ones they didnt owe

Good point. Not sure if I got the email but then again he was publicly accusing me of being a seller on here.