Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've lost a lot of size due to gyms being closed. I have used the opportunity to get lean so when i bulk I want to stay lean so I have tried to counteract the bloating effects.

High mast low test is to reduce bloating and androgenic sides.

Anadrol is for the crazy gains, the bloating sides are counteracted with proviron and nolva.

The rest is self explanatory.

What do you all think of this?

Untitled.thumb.png.3bb2b1a50b0aa3d1851403e5ae47543f.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't consider 400mg of test low, especially on top of 600mg of mast.

I don't see any reason to take both NAC and tudca, may be a saving there dropping one of them.

What ester are you using with the mast? If it's ethinate there isn't much of a need to split it over 3 days, just more pinning and chance of pip.

I don't see the need to run both an AI and a SERM, personally I run 12.5mg of aromasin either every day or every 2 days on a cycle depending on how much test I'm running, but my body seems to aromatise it more than most, but this is entirely depending on how you react to it, in theory if the AI is keeping your estogen within normal levels the SERM won't have much to do.

You would probably be better dropping the dose of proviron and running it the full length of the cycle, I usually use 25mg per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iridium said:

I've lost a lot of size due to gyms being closed.

You’ve lost water, glycogen and nitrogen. You’ll be back to normal size after a month or so once these are replenished. That protocol is garbage and a waste of money.

People who rely on drugs have the worst physiques. Earn the muscle through hard work and diet and you’ve more chance retaining it in the long run.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tricky said:

Think it’s rubbish. Why do you need nolva and ai. The bloating is controlled with diet not drugs 

if you want to stay lean why not just run test tren and mast 

Anadrol is not directly estrogenic but stimulates the receptor so nolva is needed for the anadrol and an AI for the test. I am very prone to bloating cant really stop it with diet alone. Test tren mast i considerd it but am a little scared of tren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonysco said:

I wouldn't consider 400mg of test low, especially on top of 600mg of mast.

I don't see any reason to take both NAC and tudca, may be a saving there dropping one of them.

What ester are you using with the mast? If it's ethinate there isn't much of a need to split it over 3 days, just more pinning and chance of pip.

I don't see the need to run both an AI and a SERM, personally I run 12.5mg of aromasin either every day or every 2 days on a cycle depending on how much test I'm running, but my body seems to aromatise it more than most, but this is entirely depending on how you react to it, in theory if the AI is keeping your estogen within normal levels the SERM won't have much to do.

You would probably be better dropping the dose of proviron and running it the full length of the cycle, I usually use 25mg per day.

the pills just combine tudca and nac 90 pills for 30 quid cant complain. How often to pin mast e? also the ai is for the test and the serm is for the anadrol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

You’ve lost water, glycogen and nitrogen. You’ll be back to normal size after a month or so once these are replenished. That protocol is garbage and a waste of money.

People who rely on drugs have the worst physiques. Earn the muscle through hard work and diet and you’ve more chance retaining it in the long run.

 

trust me ive lost real size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

You’ve lost water, glycogen and nitrogen. You’ll be back to normal size after a month or so once these are replenished. That protocol is garbage and a waste of money.

People who rely on drugs have the worst physiques. Earn the muscle through hard work and diet and you’ve more chance retaining it in the long run.

 

If you haven't lost size over 2 months of no training, then you probably had very little muscle to begin with. Unless you've got Ronnie Coleman genetics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Iridium said:

I've lost a lot of size due to gyms being closed. I have used the opportunity to get lean so when i bulk I want to stay lean so I have tried to counteract the bloating effects.

High mast low test is to reduce bloating and androgenic sides.

Anadrol is for the crazy gains, the bloating sides are counteracted with proviron and nolva.

The rest is self explanatory.

What do you all think of this?

Untitled.thumb.png.3bb2b1a50b0aa3d1851403e5ae47543f.png

 

400mg isn't low test mate

You don't want to get bloated, but you're using an ai anyway so it shouldnt be an issue

Yet you're using anadrol,  probably the oral most likely to cause bloat? 

I'm confused  :confused1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok seems you don’t want advise. If it were I it would be back to the drawing board. Ok many don’t want to use tren why not use 300mg test and 450npp with 50mg winny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Iridium said:

Test tren mast i considerd it but am a little scared of tren.

150 test, 225 tren ace, 200 mast e. I found this combo great with no notable sides. I don’t think there’s any reason to be scared of tren providing you keep the dosage reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

150 test, 225 tren ace, 200 mast e. I found this combo great with no notable sides. I don’t think there’s any reason to be scared of tren providing you keep the dosage reasonable.

A percentage totally off the top of my head (before anyone clever jumps in) but I'd say 80% of guys would have a great cycle on that with minumal sides. The rest would be the ones who are just never gonna get onnwith tren

I used to do great little recomps on similar doses to that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sasnak said:

150 test, 225 tren ace, 200 mast e. I found this combo great with no notable sides. I don’t think there’s any reason to be scared of tren providing you keep the dosage reasonable.

 

5 hours ago, stuey99 said:

A percentage totally off the top of my head (before anyone clever jumps in) but I'd say 80% of guys would have a great cycle on that with minumal sides. The rest would be the ones who are just never gonna get onnwith tren

I used to do great little recomps on similar doses to that

 

I am worried about the paranoia on tren because i am already paranoid. Also I already have insomnia so dont fancy making it worse. Finally I heard tren rips the hair of your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Iridium said:

 

 

I am worried about the paranoia on tren because i am already paranoid. Also I already have insomnia so dont fancy making it worse. Finally I heard tren rips the hair of your head.

If you already have paranoia don't worry about tren. Just don't take it. Pretty simple mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

If you already have paranoia don't worry about tren. Just don't take it. Pretty simple mate

how would 150 test, 225 tren ace, 200 mast e compare to 400 test 20mg dbol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iridium said:

 

 

I am worried about the paranoia on tren because i am already paranoid. Also I already have insomnia so dont fancy making it worse. Finally I heard tren rips the hair of your head.

Jesus wept. I give advice about using tren whilst forgetting that some folk couldn’t handle it because of underlying issues. If you have metal health issues don’t go near the stuff imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Jesus wept. I give advice about using tren whilst forgetting that some folk couldn’t handle it because of underlying issues. If you have metal health issues don’t go near the stuff imo. 

I have decided to stick to a more classic tried and tested cycle to regain the foundation. Test E 400mg/week + Dianabol 20mg/day for 10 weeks. What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Iridium said:

I have decided to stick to a more classic tried and tested cycle to regain the foundation. Test E 400mg/week + Dianabol 20mg/day for 10 weeks. What do you think?

Test is fine. I wouldn’t use dbol if you paid me. User specific again but it gave me gyno. If you are young (I’m not) I’d use winstrol instead. Possibly superdrol also but I cannot comment on that because I’ve never used it. Any oral that doesn’t aromatise would be a better addition imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Test is fine. I wouldn’t use dbol if you paid me. User specific again but it gave me gyno. If you are young (I’m not) I’d use winstrol instead. Possibly superdrol also but I cannot comment on that because I’ve never used it. Any oral that doesn’t aromatise would be a better addition imo.

i dont have the tit glands got them removed so are there any other really bad sides? looks good in my research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iridium said:

I have decided to stick to a more classic tried and tested cycle to regain the foundation. Test E 400mg/week + Dianabol 20mg/day for 10 weeks. What do you think?

The only problem with dbol is that it’s eostrogenic. For me personally if my eostrogen Is out it causes me mental health issues. Maybe 20 mg dbol might be ok but I’ve not used it for a while I always prefer oxy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×