Sign in to follow this  
drwae

How to send cannabis oil in the post if you're an absolute mong

All I could think when I opened it was what the f**k, is this some sort of joke, I waited 9 days for this and it's been put in 2 capped needles without even any syringe and leaked out

Only way to get high off this would be to smoke the jiffy bag!

IMG_1034.jpeg

13 minutes ago, drwae said:

Lick it :lol:

But jokes aside, that's well poor service mate... hope you're sending them that photo for a refund.

43 minutes ago, drwae said:

All I could think when I opened it was what the f**k, is this some sort of joke, I waited 9 days for this and it's been put in 2 capped needles without even any syringe and leaked out

IMG_1034.jpeg

They must not have read your order properly.

They just saw your address "Dundee" and assumed you were trying to order heroin, and that you have no qualms about sharing needles.

Wtf. What’s wrong with sending it in a little plastic bottle like the ones they use for vape oil? Or they could have crimped the end of the needle cap with a pair of pliers heated up over the stove or bunged it with sealant or blu tac, etc.

9 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Wtf. What’s wrong with sending it in a little plastic bottle like the ones they use for vape oil? Or they could have crimped the end of the needle cap with a pair of pliers heated up over the stove or bunged it with sealant or blu tac, etc.

It was meant to be in a vape catridge to screw on the battery :huh: had better fu**ing get my money back wasn’t  cheap!

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Sorry mate - I was forgetting. Hope the anti-viral meds are helping. 

He doesn’t need anti viral meds, he’s got a vegan fruit diet. It worked for Steve jobs didn’t it?

1 hour ago, drwae said:

He doesn’t need anti viral meds, he’s got a vegan fruit diet. It worked for Steve jobs didn’t it?

Excuse me !! 19st Ripped vegan mummy’s boy 

3 hours ago, drwae said:

It was meant to be in a vape catridge to screw on the battery :huh: had better fu**ing get my money back wasn’t  cheap!

I ordered this super strong vape oil off the dn when I was bored at the start of lockdown. Thought I’d been ripped off when it didn’t arrive. Over 3 weeks later it turned up, posted from the U.S. :confused1:Thought it might be useful whilst I’m off work but I haven’t tried it yet. I haven’t smoked weed in years. I’ll probably end up giving it away or binning it. I got 2 grams of mdma at the same time (different vendor) and that also remains unused and is probably destined for the bin.

A85B6E28-AF88-44C2-9868-20DE4C0774F3.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I ordered this super strong vape oil off the dn when I was bored at the start of lockdown. Thought I’d been ripped off when it didn’t arrive. Over 3 weeks later it turned up, posted from the U.S. :confused1:Thought it might be useful whilst I’m off work but I haven’t tried it yet. I haven’t smoked weed in years. I’ll probably end up giving it away or binning it. I got 2 grams of mdma at the same time (different vendor) and that also remains unused and is probably destined for the bin.

A85B6E28-AF88-44C2-9868-20DE4C0774F3.jpeg

How very random something I'd do just to see if it turns up, regret hiring the hitman for wife though... Was a scam, she's still here. 

9 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Would you have still of used the oil if the needles were attached to plungers so the oiled stayed in ? Just curious 

I would have banged that gear straight in my arm if it had a needle and syringe mate

2 minutes ago, Spieren said:

@drwae Just make a pot of tea and chuck these in. See you in 24 hours :lol:

They’re empty lol. Somehow it all soaked through a Mylar bag and into the Jiffy bag. I’d have to make Jiffy bag tea 

Just now, drwae said:

They’re empty lol. Somehow it all soaked through a Mylar bag and into the Jiffy bag. I’d have to make Jiffy bag tea 

If this is the oil I used to know and love, you’ll get high on the slightest of traces mate :thumbup1:

3 minutes ago, drwae said:

Last resort. Make tea with the jiffy and Mylar bag. If the oil is in patches, I’d be tempted to skin them up too :thumb

44 minutes ago, drwae said:

Where did you buy them?

If theres nothing in them your not technically revealing a source :lol:

49 minutes ago, drwae said:

I would have banged that gear straight in my arm if it had a needle and syringe mate

So you don’t care about putting needles into your body that has clearly been opened and not knowing if they have been used lol? . f**k that 

38 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

So you don’t care about putting needles into your body that has clearly been opened and not knowing if they have been used lol? . f**k that 

It’s weed lol it’s not for injection. f**k knows why it was in a needle 

2 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

Where did you buy them?

If theres nothing in them your not technically revealing a source :lol:

Dark web. Been told he’s reshipping. Bit pointless if he’s going to package it the same