Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Opening gyms probably August this is taking this piss!!

I like Boris but opening non essential shops and schools before physical fitness centres is taking the absolute piss!!! 

like going down to my local for a condom is more important then getting the nation fit!! Blood is starting to boil

2 hours ago, Fors331 said:

I like Boris but opening non essential shops and schools before physical fitness centres is taking the absolute piss!!! 

like going down to my local for a condom is more important then getting the nation fit!! Blood is starting to boil

You still on auto loop? 

Seriously, you just need to get over it pal 

12 hours ago, Fors331 said:

The Americans have got it the right way round as trump said in an important anoucment the male citizens of this country need to keep there pecs poppin so the panties can be droppin 

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

They'll be open before August. Apparently pubs will be re opened some time in June. Can't see gyms being behind pubs. 

Yes im sure your right, come on nation lets All get back To drowning ourselves with alcohol in pointless Pubs way before opening gyms so we can all stay fit healthy and decrease the death rate, somehow pubs will increase the death rate.

it really makes no sense, it just reminds me its a free world dont listen to others who are just trying to own it.

2 hours ago, MickeyE said:

They'll be open before August. Apparently pubs will be re opened some time in June. Can't see gyms being behind pubs. 

Again is this fact - pubs opening. Or speculation?

And surely if pubs open gyms will to. Next month would he perfect. I'm creaming my pants thinking about it

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

it just reminds me its a free world dont listen to others who are just trying to own it.

I blame 5G. 

1 hour ago, Jaling said:

And surely if pubs open gyms will to. Next month would he perfect. I'm creaming my pants thinking about it

Just speculation. Heard Johnson saying something yesterday about thinking they may be able to lift lockdown restrictions quicker than they previously expected. 

1 hour ago, Jaling said:

Well, tune in at 5 for your daily dose of propaganda and we'll what the führer has in store for us.

To much speculation anyway, I predict a second wave of Covid-19 so lockdown will be forced again. South Korea are currently experiencing a second wave and they where one of the country's to crackdown hard first. Things are being opened up way to soon.  What do you think's going to happen when pub's and clubs start opening up in a months time when people start flocking there? Try social distancing drunk people? Not going to happen. You will see clusters start popping up all over the country again.

I found this the other day. 

When shops open in the next few weeks, they are say for example if a book is picked up by someone it then needs to be removed and put in quarantine at the back of the shop for days. You think gyms are going to be open soon, not a chance. 

Screenshot_20200526-175700_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Lowkii said:

To much speculation anyway, I predict a second wave of Covid-19 so lockdown will be forced again. South Korea are currently experiencing a second wave and they where one of the country's to crackdown hard first. Things are being opened up way to soon.  What do you think's going to happen when pub's and clubs start opening up in a months time when people start flocking there? Try social distancing drunk people? Not going to happen. You will see clusters start popping up all over the country again.

So basically the lockdown didn't magically make the virus disappear and when we decide to open more stuff up it'll still be here?

People are dreaming if they think we can just hide until this goes away.

2 hours ago, RalphPotawn said:

Well, tune in at 5 for your daily dose of propaganda and we'll what the führer has in store for us.

Yep. Should have voted labour 

Jeremy ‘Stalin’ Corbyn would have had it all worked out with his front bench of geniuses. His Home Secretary alone would have beat Covid.....what was her name again?

2 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

I blame my missus.

I’ll blame myself - our lasses MO is; I do “something” in her dream, she wakes up and blames me - hence I’m in the doghouse...

4 minutes ago, js77 said:

Yep. Should have voted labour 

Jeremy ‘Stalin’ Corbyn would have had it all worked out with his front bench of geniuses. His Home Secretary alone would have beat Covid.....what was her name again?

Yeah the numbers wouldn't be able to get into double figures with her counting.

1 hour ago, Lowkii said:

So the first thing you say is there's too much speculation, then the very next thing you say is hugely speculative. Lol

S Korea has a total covid death toll as of today of 269 out of a population of 50 million.

So minus all the BS hype it's been a complete non event in countries like S Korea.

S Korea also never implemented any blanket lockdown. 

People need to start actually looking up and verifying  data themselves before regurgitating the absolute sh1te spewed forth from the idiot box in their living room.

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

I found this the other day. 

When shops open in the next few weeks, they are say for example if a book is picked up by someone it then needs to be removed and put in quarantine at the back of the shop for days. You think gyms are going to be open soon, not a chance. 

Screenshot_20200526-175700_Chrome.jpg

Sounds like bollocks, doesn't happen in supermarkets so why a book shop. If you buy a book wash your hand when you get home and wipe book down or let it sit for a few days. It's said it's person to person is the main way it's spread not from touching stuff.