Sign in to follow this  
Redsy

T3 and clen cycle for women

My missus is going to drop some weight. Diet is pretty good.

I'd appreciate some guidance on T3 dosages mainly for women and best way to run. I have some T3, tiromel from Abi Ibrahim 25mcg

She can manage up to about 40mg of clen so will be cycled with that.

Many thanks

I really don’t like given women t3. I would personally recommend sticking to clen on, and aiming to maintain the highest caloric intake possible and creating the deficit via training and cardio.

You could also consider Yohimbe as that, I feel, is quite effective.

Clen - 20mcg up to 60mcg on training days only for as the duration of the dieting phase.

T3, regardless of gender, should only be used IF thyroid output is lowered. But this only really happens if diet has been improperly managed for a relatively long duration.

On 27/05/2020 at 7:54 PM, Redsy said:

My missus is going to drop some weight. Diet is pretty good.

I'd appreciate some guidance on T3 dosages mainly for women and best way to run. I have some T3, tiromel from Abi Ibrahim 25mcg

She can manage up to about 40mg of clen so will be cycled with that.

Many thanks

My GF has cycled T3 on many occasions for 6wks @ 75mcg, with no issues and bloods 4wks after stopping came back as normal everytime.

First time with clen in the mix i would start her on 50mcg.

May you take my suggestion on t3. Dont use it. It you run a high dose to burn fat the fat will return once use has stopped.

Also if you find dieting hard when you come off and wait for your natural t4 to start producing again you'll gain wait unless you stay very active and eat in a deficit.

I myself started t3 a year or so ago and haven't stopped and just run at 25mcg to maintain as if I stop and wait for my normal levels to return I'll gain sllot of fat as I canf co trol my eating when I know I have to eat less.

If you're like this t3 isn't worth it.

50mcg I find is nice and usually what i put female clients on. You can go higher but when the diet is good and clen is in the mix too I really dont think you'll need more.

After coming off it's true that there can be a rebound but as long as diet and training stay decent it's never anything major in my experience.

T3 worked for me overall,25mcg was great , felt lethargic on 50 so had to drop back down

didn't gain weight when I discontinued, was careful with my diet though 

clen I can't tolerate but it does work

diet is the key point  no matter what x