vetran

Have you ever thumped anyone

Was in a nightclub and an ex came in on the arm of her new fella. She came over to talk and then he followed her. I tried to be pleasant and he asked me what I did for a job. I told him and asked him the same. He replied that I wouldn’t understand what he did but to put it in a way that I would - he hired and fired people like me every day! The ex just said, what a cvnt, to him. I saw red and dragged him towards the exit. He pleaded with the bouncer on the door but unfortunately for him, that guy just happened to be my training partner! I took him outside and absolutely laid into him. Bouncer mate came out after a bit and told me he’d had enough. Went back inside to get my jacket,  said to the ex “you coming” and went and had a great night with her. Bouncer told me next day he’d rewound the CCTV tape (VHS back then) and then it would have got taped over. Great mate to have.

Two people and both over my BMW :lol:

first one was an ejection that hung around until after closing and followed me to the car and started hitting the car when I got in it

second one was closing time I was clearing everyone out the smoking area my car was parked right there and some c**t put his fag out on my paintwork, i gave him a bit of a beating and made him wipe it off lol

the last time I seriously hurt someone was when I accidentally elbowed someone in the nose during a martial arts lesson, his nose was bleeding a lot and he went to the toilets, I felt really guilty and it wasn't meant to happen. 

The last time I did on purpose was a long time ago when a gang of a load of people were following and starting a fight on me and my friend (mostly my friend I just happened to be with him) they thought they were really tough because there were lots of them and 2 of us so they were really cocky, though my friend randomly punched their leader who was the main instigator, he fell out of his shoes which was funny, the rest of their gang was shocked and didn't know what to do. After a while of being in shock a few of them got some courage and attacked us, in the end my friend took another 2 of them out and I ended up with one in a headlock punching him then as another came to help that guy I hit the new one in the mouth/jaw and he stumbled away in pain or something but not like he was knocked out just like he didn't like being hit. Then that was the end of it.. they all went on their phones calling for backup so me and my friend left. That was a long time ago. It goes to show that when you respond to bullies with violence they are shocked and back down quickly. Also months later someone told me that guy I hit still had a messed up jaw/mouth! Though weirdly I didn't feel any impact at all at the time, I wondered did I even make impact at all because the adrenaline just makes your arms feel light and different. It felt like I hadn't touched him. But I guess I did hit him hard. 

Apart from that I didn't have too many fights in the streets. Only in school. 

8 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Was in a nightclub and an ex came in on the arm of her new fella. She came over to talk and then he followed her. I tried to be pleasant and he asked me what I did for a job. I told him and asked him the same. He replied that I wouldn’t understand what he did but to put it in a way that I would - he hired and fired people like me every day! The ex just said, what a cvnt, to him. I saw red and dragged him towards the exit. He pleaded with the bouncer on the door but unfortunately for him, that guy just happened to be my training partner! I took him outside and absolutely laid into him. Bouncer mate came out after a bit and told me he’d had enough. Went back inside to get my jacket,  said to the ex “you coming” and went and had a great night with her. Bouncer told me next day he’d rewound the CCTV tape (VHS back then) and then it would have got taped over. Great mate to have.

Sounds like an epic night lol

My son is 13 and has never had a fight, neither has any of his friends. We really do live in a different world now don't we? When I was 12 I was in a fight nearly every week. There was also fights going to school, at break times, after school and at weekends.

I remember when I was 14 and my younger brother was going to a boys house who had agreed to a fight. My dad asked me where we were going and I said Danny is going to have a fight and my dad says ok, just make sure it's a fair one. We knocked on this boys door and his dad got his deck chair out on the green to watch.

Different world.

Smacked plenty of people but also had a good few smacks myself, used to love a good tumble.

On one occasion I lost the plot with a lad I've always had 'beef' with. We grew up in the same click since primary school days and was scrapping on and off since.  Seen him one evening on the way out, he just wound me up everytime I seen him. It started with the usual shouting match then he went for me but totally missed so I came in like mike Tyson on the inside with a flukey uppercut and he was out cold but like a t**t I continued to give him a belting, most brutal of our scraps because I couldnt stop, I could have killed him. Only injuries I got was sore fists and one of my shoulders from swinging. I should have just stopped after he was out and walked away but he was one of them guys I absolutely hated at the time. 

....anyway about 2 weeks later him and his older brother clocked me in a local tesco, came up giving me all this and that and I was prepared for yet another round once we were outside but got near the exit and he sucker punched me, I was out of it, game over. I remember his brother sticking his foot in aswell and gutted I didnt atleast get 1 in myself.  

I moved out the area not long after due to getting my mrs pregnant earlier than we planned so was best thing to do....fast forward 18yrs or so we bumped into each other in a steak house, both with our families chilling having food throwing the usual stare at each other I told the mrs I may have to go outside at some point but when it looked like he was leaving he came over, me expecting to relight our fire lol I got up to a surprise with him holding his hand out - " think we're getting to old for this pal" with a smile on his face (and few teeth missing) and shook hands, ended up reminiscing over the fair few scraps we had and told me his brother got sent down for armed robbery few years before. Gutted he still got the last smack on me though :rage:

10 hours ago, anotherandy said:

Yes I punched a man for disrespecting women 

9 hours ago, Cronus said:

Plenty times, currently almost a daily occurrence, GF needs to learn her place

This could be bigger than Thor and Eddie! Get to it lads......

Thats all we used to do when I was growing up, had fights almost every week, it was free and there was fcuk all else to do, good old honest punch up, won a few lost a few, been knocked out a couple of times, knocked others out, no harm done I still here lol

I’m no fighter but  I  once punched a bloke to the floor when he jumped out on me when I was walking home one evening. I’m not hard at all but I do practise martial arts so I sort of knew where to grab him, punch and shove down to the floor. I then ran like a ninja over the desert until I got home.:(.......and cried for about an hour over it:crazy:...durrrrrrrrrr.