Sign in to follow this  
Cronus

Superdrol UGL Recommendation

Interesting, I really wanted to give SD a proper run to see how effective it is.

I’ve been on the Nexus version for over 4 weeks now and I’ve had no lethargy or negative sides whatsoever.

50 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Interesting, I really wanted to give SD a proper run to see how effective it is.

I’ve been on the Nexus version for over 4 weeks now and I’ve had no lethargy or negative sides whatsoever.

What have your results been like?

3 hours ago, Oxon Jay said:

Sphinx orals are not the most consistent.

Everything I've used from nexus has been good.

Which orals are inconsistent?

4 minutes ago, Luke Cage said:

10mg Anavar was 100% bunk, Mrs didn’t feel a thing, 10mg of both old triumph and now nexus and strength crazy, she won both her comps using both labs respectively but binned the Sphinx 

Odd as the Sphinx DHB was top draw 

1 hour ago, Ironman TS said:

You’re lucky mate, if you can use it then it’s an amazing drug 

10mg a day floored me after a week, was nexus but other labs did the same.

I have a mate that uses 40mg fine and just blows up on it. 

14 minutes ago, Luke Cage said:

50mg Anavar I used 12 months ago weren't great and I've used numerous labs so know what to expect.

Lad in who trains in my gym used the Oxys and said he thought they were severely under dosed.

I've heard a few reports that the 50mg Winstrol was poor.

47 minutes ago, Oxon Jay said:

50mg Anavar I used 12 months ago weren't great and I've used numerous labs so know what to expect.

Lad in who trains in my gym used the Oxys and said he thought they were severely under dosed.

I've heard a few reports that the 50mg Winstrol was poor.

Wish I knew this before ordering a shot load of the anavar and winstrol. Oh well, hopefully mine are ok. Need to get hold of some nexus.

1 hour ago, Cronus said:

What have your results been like?

I’m deep into a heavy cut but my muscles still feel and look pretty full, I’ve also managed to maintain strength.  Your body just feels very ‘on’ when you’re taking it - potent stuff.

1 hour ago, Ironman TS said:

I’m deep into a heavy cut but my muscles still feel and look pretty full, I’ve also managed to maintain strength.  Your body just feels very ‘on’ when you’re taking it - potent stuff.

lucky man, i get the same but also along with feeling like I'm about to spew all day and all night

I’ve switched from sphinx which has always been consistent , got offered nexus but now using hygepharma and boom var is awesome as is the sus.

22 hours ago, Cronus said:

Can only get Sphinx and Nexus. Anyone have experienced with these labs?

these questions are more confusing. You will get 10 different opinions on which UGL to take.  I think they're pretty much all the same.

26 minutes ago, musclebubble said:

these questions are more confusing. You will get 10 different opinions on which UGL to take.  I think they're pretty much all the same.

Only if they’ve used the same quality raw powders, accurately dosed the product and applied the same standards to production.  Reality is that whilst there seems to be a number of decent UGL nowadays it doesn’t follow that they’re all pretty much the same.

I used Sphinx SD and it was by far the best oral I’ve done.  Insane strength and decent gains....and lots of lethargy and burst blood vessels in my eyes (ok now though).  But, it tore through my hairline like nothing I’ve ever had before.  I was using Nizoral daily and topical finasteride and spironolactone and it didn’t make a bean of difference.  I’m hoping it’ll regrow now as my hairline looks worse now than before my HT 5 months ago.

3 hours ago, Conscript said:

I used Sphinx SD and it was by far the best oral I’ve done.  Insane strength and decent gains....and lots of lethargy and burst blood vessels in my eyes (ok now though).  But, it tore through my hairline like nothing I’ve ever had before.  I was using Nizoral daily and topical finasteride and spironolactone and it didn’t make a bean of difference.  I’m hoping it’ll regrow now as my hairline looks worse now than before my HT 5 months ago.

Luckily SD is one of the few orals that does not bother my hairline. Sure it wasnt low dose dbol? I don't see many complains from SD for hair loss, just the lethargy

I’ve ran the nexus SD.

It was ok. I preferred the Sphinx and triumph sdrol I’ve had before though. 20mg a day is a good amount. Made me look like an action figure after 4 weeks. Did feel a bit tired and sluggish after the 4 weeks though. Hard to tell whether this was lethargy from the oral or body needing a break from my strength shooting up. 

Tried sphinx SD and it's strong stuff. 

20mg had me pumped up but feeling rough after a few days.  

Got hygene Winny for when the gyms open and heard positive feedback on them 

On 27/05/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ironman TS said:

I have some Southern Ghost SD to try too - heard good things about it so we’ll see.

I was using it before the lock down and it's decent stuff.