Sign in to follow this  
Gaggi

Is it possible to blast and cruise tren?

2 hours ago, Gaggi said:

Hey,

Is it possible to blast and cruise test + tren without losing your mind?

You could blast and cruise test/deca/dbol without losing your mind...but it's not a great idea

I have blast and cruised test and tren in the past...and I'll be the first to admit it was a fuckin dumb idea lol 

59 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

You could blast and cruise test/deca/dbol without losing your mind...but it's not a great idea

I have blast and cruised test and tren in the past...and I'll be the first to admit it was a fuckin dumb idea lol 

I second that, my long time ago B&C on test and Tren it was plain stupid lol

3 hours ago, Gaggi said:

Hey,

Mind, yes, cholesterol to the point you'll be seriously risking some severe cardiac problems, no.

10 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Mind, yes, cholesterol to the point you'll be seriously risking some severe cardiac problems, no.

Not sure I should say this, as I'm in no way sayimg its a good idea...but after over a year's B&C on test/tren, my bloods were fine

Having said that I did end up with fairly long term red blood cell issues which was more than likely a result of being really fuckin irresponsible with aas for years before 

On a side note, this is why I get so insistant about guys running sensible cycles...and so fuckin pissed off with young lads who say I shouldn't preach because I used to run crazy doses...and that I should let them make their own mistakes 

At the end of the day what are we all on this forum for, if not to learn from the experience of others??

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Not sure I should say this, as I'm in no way sayimg its a good idea...but after over a year's B&C on test/tren, my bloods were fine

Having said that I did end up with fairly long term red blood cell issues which was more than likely a result of being really fuckin irresponsible with aas for years before 

On a side note, this is why I get so insistant about guys running sensible cycles...and so fuckin pissed off with young lads who say I shouldn't preach because I used to run crazy doses...and that I should let them make their own mistakes 

At the end of the day what are we all on this forum for, if not to learn from the experience of others??

as in your blast was lots of tren, your cruises were less tren?

28 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Yes mate

I mean, I shouldn't be saying nicely done cos people will then think it's generally a good idea.....but nicely done. What did the blast and the cruise look like? Any additional support taken to help? Tren murders my lipids so I'd not dare do it

1 hour ago, godsgifttoearth said:

I mean, I shouldn't be saying nicely done cos people will then think it's generally a good idea.....but nicely done. What did the blast and the cruise look like? Any additional support taken to help? Tren murders my lipids so I'd not dare do it

No mate...no additional support. Cruise was 175each test/tren, blasts approx 200test/700tren 

Totally dumb, totally unnecessary 

16 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

Cruising on tren is a terrible, terrible idea. Period.

Agreed

49 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

No mate...no additional support. Cruise was 175each test/tren, blasts approx 200test/700tren 

Totally dumb, totally unnecessary 

Agreed

Did you look swole as f**k though?

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

Did you look swole as f**k though?

Haha well I'm trying not to condone what I did lol...but yeah I was in pretty good shape 

Definitely not worth the subsequent health issues I've had since tho. 

In all honesty,  I really don't think using tren is worth the sides or the health implications st all unless you're competing. When I look back over the insimnia, night sweats and mental sides I wouldn't even use tren again

Quality of life before gains is my outlook now.

The mistake most guys make is thinkin anyone else cares enough about how they look to warrant using tren :lol:

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Haha well I'm trying not to condone what I did lol...but yeah I was in pretty good shape 

Definitely not worth the subsequent health issues I've had since tho. 

In all honesty,  I really don't think using tren is worth the sides or the health implications st all unless you're competing. When I look back over the insimnia, night sweats and mental sides I wouldn't even use tren again

Quality of life before gains is my outlook now.

The mistake most guys make is thinkin anyone else cares enough about how they look to warrant using tren :lol:

Yeah it is pretty horrible stuff. Last couple of times I've used it I've cut it short.

23 hours ago, Gaggi said:

Hey,

Its possible for me to bang 10 women behind my wife's back and it'll feel nice and hot and exciting,but man that shits gonna catch up with me eventually. 

Hope this explains.

2 hours ago, Sustanation said:

Its possible for me to bang 10 women behind my wife's back and it'll feel nice and hot and exciting,but man that shits gonna catch up with me eventually. 

Hope this explains.

Yeah I can vouch for that mate :lol: