Sign in to follow this  
Gaggi

What's the lowest effective dose of Trenbolone?

Hey guys,

I know that this sort of thing is specific to the individual.

Though, assuming my genetics put me somewhere in the neighborhood of average, what would be the lowest weekly dose of Trenbolone that would produce a desirable effect?

Thanks.  

15 minutes ago, Gaggi said:

Hey guys,

I know that this sort of thing is specific to the individual.

Though, assuming my genetics put me somewhere in the neighborhood of average, what would be the lowest weekly dose of Trenbolone that would produce a desirable effect?

Thanks.  

Well it depends what you mean by desirable, but as low as 175mg I see noticable results and anything over 250mg outstsnding results

28 minutes ago, Bensif said:

150mg per week. No sides, strength gains.

I agree about this dose being effective. I dont agree about no sides. Not for me anyway.

150mg a week is probably the lowest I’d go with it and see steady slow strength gains on that most weeks. 

300mg obviously being far superior in results if you can tolerate it. 

My last run was with 600 tren and felt relatively fine on it apart from the odd sleepless night. Probably wouldn’t run that high again though as didn’t feel much better than 300-400 in terms of strength etc 

22 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

150mg a week is probably the lowest I’d go with it and see steady slow strength gains on that most weeks. 

300mg obviously being far superior in results if you can tolerate it. 

My last run was with 600 tren and felt relatively fine on it apart from the odd sleepless night. Probably wouldn’t run that high again though as didn’t feel much better than 300-400 in terms of strength etc 

Yeah I'd say 300-350 was my sweet spot for gains vs sides

On 5/24/2020 at 5:20 PM, MrGRoberts said:

I did an insane transformation on only 200mg Enanthate a week.....

Go on, sir....

How did it affect you exactly? 

4 hours ago, MrGRoberts said:

9 weeks difference... 

051E6820-A0BD-421D-993B-9605A11B8258.jpeg

Nice job, I don't think it's fair to say it was tren that did that. you obviously put a lot of hard work in :lol: what sort of deficit were you eating at?

1 hour ago, drwae said:

Nice job, I don't think it's fair to say it was tren that did that. you obviously put a lot of hard work in :lol: what sort of deficit were you eating at?

I'd say he was at a slight surplus there

@MrGRoberts 200 over maintenance? I might be wrong

11 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

fu**ing hell! Thought he must have been dieting there, lost a lot of fat

13 minutes ago, drwae said:

fu**ing hell! Thought he must have been dieting there, lost a lot of fat

Haha wait for him...I might be wrong. Looks like a very good recomp to me tho

5 hours ago, drwae said:

Haha yeah true I dieted hard do be fair. I was eating 2100 calories per day. I started at 150g carbs per day then I’m sure as I got leaner I dropped them to 100g or less. Fasted cardio on the treadmill every morning, started at 20 mins per day. Increased to 30 mins per day then 40 mins per day. I did a carb refeed once every 2 weeks until I was lean enough then once a week. Refeed was like 2500 calories and I liked to hit 500g carbs

4 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I was eating 2100 calories mate. I’ve got good genetics to hold onto muscle but a lot harder for me to lose fat. I look like I’ve gained muscle too it was a mad transformation.

The whole cycle was this :- 

200mg Test E, 200mg Mast E, 200mg Tren E per week. Week 1-14

100mg Anavar per day. Week 1-8 

100mg Winstrol per day. Week 10-14

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from the start all the way through 

2 hours ago, MrGRoberts said:

Haha yeah true I dieted hard do be fair. I was eating 2100 calories per day. I started at 150g carbs per day then I’m sure as I got leaner I dropped them to 100g or less. Fasted cardio on the treadmill every morning, started at 20 mins per day. Increased to 30 mins per day then 40 mins per day. I did a carb refeed once every 2 weeks until I was lean enough then once a week. Refeed was like 2500 calories and I liked to hit 500g carbs

I was eating 2100 calories mate. I’ve got good genetics to hold onto muscle but a lot harder for me to lose fat. I look like I’ve gained muscle too it was a mad transformation.

The whole cycle was this :- 

200mg Test E, 200mg Mast E, 200mg Tren E per week. Week 1-14

100mg Anavar per day. Week 1-8 

100mg Winstrol per day. Week 10-14

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from the start all the way through 

Mate there amazing results on a defecit that big

On tren I'm still on a recomp at anything less than 300cals over maintenance lol

150 imo. 200 is plenty. 225 is the most I’ve run and most I ever will. That was ace dosed at 150mg/mil. 75mg m/w/f. Did more for strength than size. Sides were minimal. Sleep was okay but in hindsight it definitely interfered with my sleep. I had some pretty drastic sweats on it too, exacerbated because it was summer. 

Edit - a few episodes of very lucid dreams too. Not nightmares as such but very real dreams.

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

On tren I'm still on a recomp at anything less than 300cals over maintenance lol

Thanks mate. Wish I could still run it. Just makes me an anxious/depressed mess  :-( 

On 24/05/2020 at 7:43 PM, stuey99 said:

Well it depends what you mean by desirable, but as low as 175mg I see noticable results and anything over 250mg outstsnding results

This is spot on for me, I only use ace. 

I found d around 150-180mg with 100mg proviron ED and a reasonable dose of test so my E2 is controlled I really dont get any mental sides. Anything above this dose of tren and I get depressed and begin questioning my life.

I know some people say tren isn't worth it, or over rated and much better compounds. Some of this is true.

There are better compounds in some respects. But tren at the right dose is great and a little does go along way.

A reasonable dose of tren with sides controlled is worth it. It can be enjoyable.

But tren is really potent in terms of mental sides.

For strength thought I'd way prefer oxy as I get only positive results mental and physical and strength.

Tren has its place if you can handle it. IMO if its fuxking with u. Dont use it! Simple.

And as always I always recomend ace, and with other compounds short ester. As if it goes tits up it's out your system faster. U do NOT want weeks of negative tren sides from enanthate or long esters. 

15 minutes ago, Jaling said:

Was this a cut or recomp? You're looking good dude 

See above mate I posted what I was running and my diet.

it was a big deficit.

this is an old pic though I’ve got way more muscle now and more fat hahah 

4 hours ago, Jaling said:

This is spot on for me, I only use ace. 

I found d around 150-180mg with 100mg proviron ED and a reasonable dose of test so my E2 is controlled I really dont get any mental sides. Anything above this dose of tren and I get depressed and begin questioning my life.

I know some people say tren isn't worth it, or over rated and much better compounds. Some of this is true.

There are better compounds in some respects. But tren at the right dose is great and a little does go along way.

A reasonable dose of tren with sides controlled is worth it. It can be enjoyable.

But tren is really potent in terms of mental sides.

For strength thought I'd way prefer oxy as I get only positive results mental and physical and strength.

Tren has its place if you can handle it. IMO if its fuxking with u. Dont use it! Simple.

And as always I always recomend ace, and with other compounds short ester. As if it goes tits up it's out your system faster. U do NOT want weeks of negative tren sides from enanthate or long esters. 

Overrated...definitely not

Worth it? Probably not

I still wouldn't change s**t I've done in the past...although I would advise against it...and alot of other s**t I've done in the past :lol:

On 5/26/2020 at 3:23 PM, stuey99 said:

Yet you you came into my thread, telling me I'm delusional to have said I felt I built a very small amount of muscle on 250mg Test E and 75mg of var on my cut where I lost 14lbs. I had less BF than MRGRoberts and was doing less cardio and didnt use a fat burner, plus eating more, with 2200kcals on my last 2 weeks of the diet of the whole 8 weeks