Sign in to follow this  
Gaggi

What's the lowest effective dose of Trenbolone?

8 hours ago, Cronus said:

Yet you you came into my thread, telling me I'm delusional to have said I felt I built a very small amount of muscle on 250mg Test E and 75mg of var on my cut where I lost 14lbs. I had less BF than MRGRoberts and was doing less cardio and didnt use a fat burner, plus eating more, with 2200kcals on my last 2 weeks of the diet of the whole 8 weeks

Building muscle on a large defecit and recomping on a surplus with tren...really not the same thing mate lol

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Building muscle on a large defecit and recomping on a surplus with tren...really not the same thing mate lol

Becuse you haven't been able to do it? Mrgroberts had more lbm than I did too meaning in comparison he was on even lower calories than I was.

Diet is a powerful tool, if you had put the tren down over all those years and focused more on your nutrition then you'd be able to understand 

Thinking you can't build "any" lbm on a some form of a defecit, even on just 250mg a week makes you a fool

7 hours ago, Cronus said:

Becuse you haven't been able to do it? Mrgroberts had more lbm than I did too meaning in comparison he was on even lower calories than I was.

Diet is a powerful tool, if you had put the tren down over all those years and focused more on your nutrition then you'd be able to understand 

Thinking you can't build "any" lbm on a some form of a defecit, even on just 250mg a week makes you a fool

Well I'll be a fool then mate lol. Better than restarting an argument from months ago. Let it go man...if you're still stewing on this then you're putting WAY too much importance on what I think :lol:

I'd forgotten all about it, had to sit for 5 mins to work out what you were goin on about...mad you're actually bothered  enough about whether I think you gained on a deficit to still be thinkin about it months later lol WTF :lol:

5 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Well I'll be a fool then mate lol. Better than restarting an argument from months ago. Let it go man...if you're still stewing on this then you're putting WAY too much importance on what I think :lol:

I'd forgotten all about it, had to sit for 5 mins to work out what you were goin on about...mad you're actually bothered  enough about whether I think you gained on a deficit to still be thinkin about it months later lol WTF :lol:

No tbh it's your regular posts that are a distraction on the forum for me as you are very arrogant, at least you come off that way.

If there is ever a question on gear, tren or doses, you swoop right in, and if its a new joiner, it seems you almost get a hard on treating them like fu**ing idiot. 

This coming from the guy who said he doesn't care as much for training anymore but still wants to use tren and insulin..... 

Your a self-righteous  hypocrite

43 minutes ago, Cronus said:

No tbh it's your regular posts that are a distraction on the forum for me as you are very arrogant, at least you come off that way.

If there is ever a question on gear, tren or doses, you swoop right in, and if its a new joiner, it seems you almost get a hard on treating them like fu**ing idiot. 

This coming from the guy who said he doesn't care as much for training anymore but still wants to use tren and insulin..... 

Your a self-righteous  hypocrite

No I've said many times I'll almost certainly never use tren again. 

Honestly mate...just get on with your life. You seem far too preocuppied with me...it's really not healthy lol

100mg tren e per week can give some very noticable effects indeed .  ive also ran 15-20mg ace per day with nice results .. 

ran 100mg tren e per week max and it is solid, even gives me the trensomnia at that dose but the weights fly up.

I have an old vial which has part test mixed in, gna run that with another 200mg test e for 10 weeks when lockdown finishes, cant wait

To me, there are all other steroids and then there's Tren. 300mgs a week was phenomenal but the more potent the drug, the worse the sides. If you can hack the physical and mental sides and you're all about maximum gains, it might be worth it. I however, was an absolute impossible nightmare to be around when on it so I realised it's not just about me, it's how my behaviour on it affects everyone in my life. If you can keep yourself in check, IMO, even a modest dose of it blows every other PED out of the water.