UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

What's the lowest effective dose of Trenbolone?

2K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  DrRinse 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I know that this sort of thing is specific to the individual.

Though, assuming my genetics put me somewhere in the neighborhood of average, what would be the lowest weekly dose of Trenbolone that would produce a desirable effect?

Thanks.

#2 ·
Hey guys,

I know that this sort of thing is specific to the individual.

Though, assuming my genetics put me somewhere in the neighborhood of average, what would be the lowest weekly dose of Trenbolone that would produce a desirable effect?

Thanks.
Well it depends what you mean by desirable, but as low as 175mg I see noticable results and anything over 250mg outstsnding results

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is spot on for me, I only use ace.

I found d around 150-180mg with 100mg proviron ED and a reasonable dose of test so my E2 is controlled I really dont get any mental sides. Anything above this dose of tren and I get depressed and begin questioning my life.

I know some people say tren isn't worth it, or over rated and much better compounds. Some of this is true.

There are better compounds in some respects. But tren at the right dose is great and a little does go along way.

A reasonable dose of tren with sides controlled is worth it. It can be enjoyable.

But tren is really potent in terms of mental sides.

For strength thought I'd way prefer oxy as I get only positive results mental and physical and strength.

Tren has its place if you can handle it. IMO if its fuxking with u. Dont use it! Simple.

And as always I always recomend ace, and with other compounds short ester. As if it goes tits up it's out your system faster. U do NOT want weeks of negative tren sides from enanthate or long esters.

#7 ·
150mg a week is probably the lowest I'd go with it and see steady slow strength gains on that most weeks.

300mg obviously being far superior in results if you can tolerate it.

My last run was with 600 tren and felt relatively fine on it apart from the odd sleepless night. Probably wouldn't run that high again though as didn't feel much better than 300-400 in terms of strength etc

#9 ·
150mg a week is probably the lowest I'd go with it and see steady slow strength gains on that most weeks.

300mg obviously being far superior in results if you can tolerate it.

My last run was with 600 tren and felt relatively fine on it apart from the odd sleepless night. Probably wouldn't run that high again though as didn't feel much better than 300-400 in terms of strength etc
Yeah I'd say 300-350 was my sweet spot for gains vs sides

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
150 imo. 200 is plenty. 225 is the most I've run and most I ever will. That was ace dosed at 150mg/mil. 75mg m/w/f. Did more for strength than size. Sides were minimal. Sleep was okay but in hindsight it definitely interfered with my sleep. I had some pretty drastic sweats on it too, exacerbated because it was summer.

Edit - a few episodes of very lucid dreams too. Not nightmares as such but very real dreams.

#35 ·
To me, there are all other steroids and then there's Tren. 300mgs a week was phenomenal but the more potent the drug, the worse the sides. If you can hack the physical and mental sides and you're all about maximum gains, it might be worth it. I however, was an absolute impossible nightmare to be around when on it so I realised it's not just about me, it's how my behaviour on it affects everyone in my life. If you can keep yourself in check, IMO, even a modest dose of it blows every other PED out of the water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.