Sign in to follow this  
drwae

Do you think steroids are socially acceptable?

I've told a few friends (all 20s) and no one seemed to think it was a bad thing, except one friend (30) who told me I'm killing myself. But she also gets f**ked off if she finds out I've had a smoke or been on the sniff.

What's your age group and is it socially acceptable to your peers?

Just now, alphafit said:

Cocaine has become socially acceptable... I don’t think  anyone gives a damn what needle are you sticking in your arse. 

What if the needle going in my arse belongs to Mr Ching from down the street? :lol:

31 minutes ago, alphafit said:

Cocaine has become socially acceptable... I don’t think  anyone gives a damn what needle are you sticking in your arse. 

I appreciate that it's mainly the middle classes that put money in the pocket of coke dealers but I would think even they would acknowledge that what they were doing wasn't particularly socially acceptable. 

It should be, but it will never be. 

Why to care though. 

Jab what you like and move on. 

I don't disclose it mainly because I don't have much patience for the ignorant talks that generate, then when asked if someone challenges and say "I actually think you are" (usually from a either skinny starvation crew guy or a McDonald's crew obese guy) 

I'd normally say: "then think it" put my headphones back on continue my workout and move on with my life. 

It's accepted by everyone under 40 now. Got 17 year olds knowing about test and tren without putting any time in the gym. 10 years ago if you were Big that was it now if you've got any size "it's roids" 

You only have to google ‘steroids’ to get 2 pages of horror stories. It’s probably down there with drinking ‘White Lightning’ and sniffing glue :lol:

1 hour ago, drwae said:

What if the needle going in my arse belongs to Mr Ching from down the street? :lol:

Then I guess he would miss it :D 

Might seem like they are sometimes but by wider society probably not. Probably seems like it is because of things like were you train, mates doing it, even the industry you work in, might seem like its everywhere and know on bats a eyelid, but majority of people don't do it an probably wouldn't find it acceptable 

32 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I appreciate that it's mainly the middle classes that put money in the pocket of coke dealers but I would think even they would acknowledge that what they were doing wasn't particularly socially acceptable. 

Well I love clubbing nights and to tell you the truth everyone does coke or something else and no one gives a f**k unless the junkie causes trouble, Hell they even sniff from the tables in the club don't even bother to go the bathrooms. Rich snobs do coke, Middle class do coke and poor bastards also do coke if they can afford it, if not they go to sniff Mr.Brown or some other shite,.

7 minutes ago, alphafit said:

Well I love clubbing nights and to tell you the truth everyone does coke or something else and no one gives a f**k unless the junkie causes trouble, Hell they even sniff from the tables in the club don't even bother to go the bathrooms. Rich snobs do coke, Middle class do coke and poor bastards also do coke if they can afford it, if not they go to sniff Mr.Brown or some other shite,.

It's amazing how desperate people get for the stuff. At the end of the night at the club I worked at I'd have people literally following me to my car begging me to tell them where to get some coke

"SWIM" told me the best way to sell coke is to give people a free line, wait an hour and they come back for a gram...

48 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Depends on what circles you mix in. One group of friends all fairly straight laced. Cannabis would be tolerated, ecstasy frowned upon but probably wouldn't cause any arguements with half the group. Coke a big no, steroids again no, roid rage etc. 

Other group who all went out and took a lot of ecstasy and smoked a truck load of weed in our younger days. These days, weeds a bit like ffs, grow up, that shits really not good for you. Ecstasy on a rare occasions wouldn't raise any eye brows. Coke at a party, wouldn't be an issue and some would even sneak a few lines. Steroids again, all bad roid rage etc.

2 hours ago, Huntingground said:

Being serious for once, I have never thought about it as I literally don't care. It's obvious I am on gear and if anybody asks I answer truthfully. All of my family, friends, work mates etc.

Only person I would never tell would be the doctor.

Best way to be mate, you do you. You're not harming anyone so why should you have to worry about what others think.

I think it’s the whole image of using needles in injecting yourself that people have an issue with a like it to heroin. When it’s f**k all like heroin. 

coke is very socially acceptable. The amount you go into guys toilets and someone will be like “awryt big man want a line” truth be told I’d probs say yeah and get on it. But I’m drug tested so it’s a no go

13 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

It should be, but it will never be. 

Why to care though. 

Jab what you like and move on. 

I don't disclose it mainly because I don't have much patience for the ignorant talks that generate, then when asked if someone challenges and say "I actually think you are" (usually from a either skinny starvation crew guy or a McDonald's crew obese guy) 

I'd normally say: "then think it" put my headphones back on continue my workout and move on with my life. 

This, the majority of people are complete ignorant retarded feckwits that aren't worth a minute of my time, so I don't even bother.

15 hours ago, drwae said:

I've told a few friends (all 20s) and no one seemed to think it was a bad thing, except one friend (30) who told me I'm killing myself. But she also gets f**ked off if she finds out I've had a smoke or been on the sniff.

What's your age group and is it socially acceptable to your peers?

Haha she thinks you’ll kill yourself. Lol even I don’t take steroids and know it will be totally dose dependent. If there gonna kill people left right and centre they would have not been approved for medical purposes they would have just been scrapped all together 

I think what also scares people is the fact that it’s sort of proven that taking steroids increase the heart muscles but that’s the case for natural weightlifters and runners they all have increased heart muscles. I know it sounds daft but I know what I’m talking Iv documentaries lol