Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

800ml of hard alcohol

Recommended Posts

Is 800 ml of say rum at 40% to much?  just drank that. I do this about twice a week . Other days I don’t drink because I’m dedicated to my work I do t want no hangovers. Iv drank that much right now but my anxiety is through the roof about kidney disease or damage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Mind you reading this v managed to string sentences reasonablely well. Shame I can’t push some random person or wonder into a gay like I used to lol

I think you were more pissed than you realised mate :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chances of developing acute renal disease by drinking 32 units of alcohol are quite slim in a healthy, adult, male. Visit any bar near a medical school and see drinking in action, and you'll have enough anecdotal evidence.

 

If you were doing this everyday for a decade that would be a different matter. Chalk it up to experience and don't make it a habit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

why would you even want to drink that much? not having a go, just curious

Enjoy the taste and a way of unwinding to relax after work some or most days in my case 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ekcabe said:

A Zoot is a joint ya mad virgin 

Guessing this must be some millennial term. Never even heard the word before, let alone associated it with smoking weed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, YoelD said:

The chances of developing acute renal disease by drinking 32 units of alcohol are quite slim in a healthy, adult, male. Visit any bar near a medical school and see drinking in action, and you'll have enough anecdotal evidence.

 

If you were doing this everyday for a decade that would be a different matter. Chalk it up to experience and don't make it a habit.

Thanks for the reply. I’m more worried about having kidney promblems than normal because my brother has kidney disease but have had mine checked and there fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

why would you even want to drink that much? not having a go, just curious

400ml of whiskey or rum is best for me there’s no drawbacks No hangovers feel totally fine next day and it gets me totally wasted haha. Only thing is when your down or depressed you don’t care about the consequences and you’ll just keep drinking. I was feeling down and was uspset about something if I remember that night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I drink half a bottle of wine most nights of the week with the missus. On a saturday night I might have a couple of beers with it. At most I get lightly tipsy. 

800ml of rum would have me wasted and in a bad way if I was drinking that amount regularly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

I drink half a bottle of wine most nights of the week with the missus. On a saturday night I might have a couple of beers with it. At most I get lightly tipsy. 

800ml of rum would have me wasted and in a bad way if I was drinking that amount regularly 

It did get me wasted in a bad way lol. Wines actually good for you so it’s a win win 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2020 at 3:42 AM, Jackoffblades said:

Is 800 ml of say rum at 40% to much?  just drank that. I do this about twice a week . Other days I don’t drink because I’m dedicated to my work I do t want no hangovers. Iv drank that much right now but my anxiety is through the roof about kidney disease or damage 

You sound like @wylde99 after half a line x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

400ml of whiskey or rum is best for me there’s no drawbacks No hangovers feel totally fine next day and it gets me totally wasted haha. Only thing is when your down or depressed you don’t care about the consequences and you’ll just keep drinking. I was feeling down and was uspset about something if I remember that night 

Alcohol is a depressant, not sure drowning your sorrows is the best way to deal with s**t. Not tryna be preachy, but stay safe boyo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×