Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hutchinson

A new challenger has entered the arena (clap for the NHS)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

 

Fcukin' hell, lol, what a retard!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was refering to Katie Price by the way, not Harvey.  That was a melody not a song,  as there were no lyrics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Fcukin' hell, lol, what a retard!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was refering to Katie Price by the way, not Harvey.  That was a melody not a song,  as there were no lyrics.

I see you know your music Sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Why is this even funny ? Bless the guy, he has learning difficulties. That's probably a big achievement for him and his mum is proud.

Proud but still uses him for her own ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Got to agree with @Lovelyjubly when did it become ok to ridicule someone with a learning disability?

Other way round if my school days were anything to go by. Spas Remy etc, was all anyone called each other.

Edit - not saying that's a good thing, just in the 80s it was rife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denied said:

Other way round if my school days were anything to go by. Spas Remy etc, was all anyone called each other.

Edit - not saying that's a good thing, just in the 80s it was rife.

That was kids. Nearly a third of this forum are grown adults and should know better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

That was kids. Nearly a third of this forum are grown adults and should know better. 

Sorry, my point was it's changed. As a kid everyone was a spacker or gay. The kids these days are a lot more tolerant. Homophobic or  racist insults aren't aren't the norm anymore. They even get this whole transgender malarky.

Just add as a kid you didn't understand the terms you were using were racist. You thought ip s**t dog s**t you are it, was more offensive than eny Meany miny mo, catch a..... Etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Denied said:

Sorry, my point was it's changed. As a kid everyone was a spacker or gay. The kids these days are a lot more tolerant. Homophobic or  racist insults aren't aren't the norm anymore. They even get this whole transgender malarky.

I think I was in special class at school

A teacher once told us that all of his other classes would call each other gay or spastic or ginger as you said, denied

Yet in ours we prefered to say you smell of cheese and biscuits. Your dad wears odd socks.. my paper planes are better than yours

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×