Sign in to follow this  
NotAMigrant

UGL TRT + The T Nation Guides are BS

Hey Guys for some time, I have been under TRT, medically supervised aside from one slight detail, it begins with N and ends in an S and some of you guys use both the products  let's say that. If we can.... The gels and the Nebido and Sus options five me variable, and sky high peak levels to nothing in the appropriate order.... The only way is small amounts of mid ester test E or C... The only bloody way.. This is after countless bloods and trials and testing.. 

I've had similar results from Canadian Prescription Pharmacy bought 100mg/ml Cypionate. I'd always assumed my lack of balance was high oestrogen and taken a quarter of a tab of azole with my Test E literally painfully low at literally 50mg every 3.5 days.   

What these bloods show us the UGL is solidly dosed to say the least and the Adex is too, I massively over respond to either both the ester and the AI.. Or... The American dosing guide lines are BS. Which they are I think... More recently I've read of docs going with Cyp Subq at tiny doses every other day... And guys if you want youthful test levels in TRT with no sides, you ain't ever gonna get that with HCG 500ui and 100mg split jabs.. Your gonna most likely over reasond to the AI and the test is gonna pin your levels after a while, you'll be chasing sides all over the shop... 

In the end... Whatever you do bloods bloods bloods... These bloods are from the vein too... No finger pr**k nonsense. 

I've sorted this by taking the tiniesy of doses over the days and dropped the AI... Four days into the new regime I'm starting to feel better. 

Just goes to show. Don't guess. Don't assume gear is ugl and therefore no as potent etc... Blood bloods bloods

Screenshot_20200519_210145.jpg

4 hours ago, NotAMigrant said:

Hey Guys for some time, I have been under TRT, medically supervised aside from one slight detail, it begins with N and ends in an S and some of you guys use both the products  let's say that. If we can.... The gels and the Nebido and Sus options five me variable, and sky high peak levels to nothing in the appropriate order.... The only way is small amounts of mid ester test E or C... The only bloody way.. This is after countless bloods and trials and testing.. 

I've had similar results from Canadian Prescription Pharmacy bought 100mg/ml Cypionate. I'd always assumed my lack of balance was high oestrogen and taken a quarter of a tab of azole with my Test E literally painfully low at literally 50mg every 3.5 days.   

What these bloods show us the UGL is solidly dosed to say the least and the Adex is too, I massively over respond to either both the ester and the AI.. Or... The American dosing guide lines are BS. Which they are I think... More recently I've read of docs going with Cyp Subq at tiny doses every other day... And guys if you want youthful test levels in TRT with no sides, you ain't ever gonna get that with HCG 500ui and 100mg split jabs.. Your gonna most likely over reasond to the AI and the test is gonna pin your levels after a while, you'll be chasing sides all over the shop... 

In the end... Whatever you do bloods bloods bloods... These bloods are from the vein too... No finger pr**k nonsense. 

I've sorted this by taking the tiniesy of doses over the days and dropped the AI... Four days into the new regime I'm starting to feel better. 

Just goes to show. Don't guess. Don't assume gear is ugl and therefore no as potent etc... Blood bloods bloods

Screenshot_20200519_210145.jpg

What in the blue hell have i just read, I've had more sense out of fu**ing bungle from rainbow. 

UGLs are generally OK at getting the dose of drug in oil to within a reasonable range, sometimes near pharma spec but sometimes way out too. It's passable for our uses. The greater concern to me of using UGLs as permanent TRT is the lack of quality control in the raws.

In pharma we run HPLC or GC / MS on every raw that comes in. If it's out of spec, it gets sent back. For microbial testing, we'd run something like an ISO 11930 test. Enough benzoyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate in a UGL oil should be enough to keep the microbial load low to prevent infection but it's heavy metal contamination that worries me. We see it a lot in Chinese raws - cadmium, mercury, lead. 

There might not be enough in the end product to cause acute effects in small doses but repeated exposure over the years is not good. If it comes to TRT for me, I wouldn't have a UGL as a long term solution. 

4 hours ago, DrRinse said:

UGLs are generally OK at getting the dose of drug in oil to within a reasonable range, sometimes near pharma spec but sometimes way out too. It's passable for our uses. The greater concern to me of using UGLs as permanent TRT is the lack of quality control in the raws.

In pharma we run HPLC or GC / MS on every raw that comes in. If it's out of spec, it gets sent back. For microbial testing, we'd run something like an ISO 11930 test. Enough benzoyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate in a UGL oil should be enough to keep the microbial load low to prevent infection but it's heavy metal contamination that worries me. We see it a lot in Chinese raws - cadmium, mercury, lead. 

There might not be enough in the end product to cause acute effects in small doses but repeated exposure over the years is not good. If it comes to TRT for me, I wouldn't have a UGL as a long term solution. 

Well that is something I've considered and talked about on other forums... I am hoping that at some point in the future we'll be trusted with 100mg/ml multis as a community who need TRT. Things are changing women can become men, men women, and even change their minds, the medical profession is getting itself busy with helping people decide their genders and has been busy pumping women full of hormones for decades. I've been writing a lot to various people advocating my North American approaches available in the NHS.... As their options just simply are crap in you compere to low level mid ester IM or Subq with nothing else required. 

Campaign is what is required. A campaign against fear and pro male choice... Novel idea? 

So what's the moral of the story? Increased frequency of Test E/C jabs is better than jabbing once per week on a TRT/Cruise? If so, why not use Test P and pin EOD if you feel better and don't mine the jabs?

I'm struggling to actually understand the post at all, tbh.

59 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

So what's the moral of the story? Increased frequency of Test E/C jabs is better than jabbing once per week on a TRT/Cruise? If so, why not use Test P and pin EOD if you feel better and don't mine the jabs?

I'm struggling to actually understand the post at all, tbh.

Because that would be too easy and wouldn't be bro science mate :lol:

Unless moneys a factor?!

OK, as you are all so tolerant understanding and... Obviously knowledgeable...I'll make it dead fu**ing simple. 

1) I've been doing this a long time

2) I advocate for men's rights in a totally under provided for and misunderstood field namely men's hormone replacement therapy 

3) I have been lucky enough to have had script for real multi dose Cyp from Canada so I have bloods with which to compare my UGL, TRT, and NHS TRT to. 

This is what I know. Above normal testosterone and or oestrogen and or prolactin levels in men is shite. Testosterone you can choose for yourself, I've done it I don't judge. 

4) It's always been my assumption that thr UGLs weren't close to my prescription test Cyp. 

5) The TRT (NOT) Cruise dosing guidelines published on T Nation are junk. 

6) 50mg E3.5 days (Mon Thursday) gives peaks well above normal levels causing side effects when using UGL Test Cyp or E or genuine Pharma Grade Test Cyp multis

7) Most if not all men I've spoken to over respond (with bloods to prove) to anti oestrogens especially Adex

So if you want side free trt then you need low close doses 30mg e4ds / e3ds... 

The introduction of hcg and ai will cause interactions suppression and spikes in oestrogen which you don't want. 

I will continue to advocate for gold standard self injectable TRT in the UK, I write to the boards and bmc as I have been... For your benefit... 

I've seen bloods from other guys who feel like s**t after Nebido jabs with their test at cruise levels and their oestrogen following hard, the same with single doses of Sustanon prescribed her, I've seen bloods from men on gels with their oestrogen sky high along with their blood pressure... 

This is why I continue to try and get self injected multidose mid ester test available in the UK with a prescription 

Your f-cking welcome. 

Jesus Christ we still cant understand what you are trying to say,  thank you for what? do you believe you are the only person in the UK who knows about TRT?, search for Dr. Robert Stevens, i bet he knows a tad more then you

Anyways,  you are wrong about the doses, theres no standard protocol for TRT ,  every person is different and metabolize testosterone at differente rates, the frequency of injections depends in a lot of factors. 

80mgs every 3.5 days of pharm grade test E put my levels in the high normal ranges.

Hcg is important for many people, including myself who want to keep fertility levels.

I have no idea what you are saying about pharm grade, Canada, UGL or UK or whatever you mean but what i know is that true TRT should be done with pharm grade meds, unless you test the oils of the UGL to be 100% sure it has what it says in the label