Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Half a lamb £60 full lamb £110 is this a good deal

10 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Sorry I meant where is the chicken from? My butcher in Armagh, well several ive spoke to said never to buy or eat chicken that hails from Poland. Apparently their living condition and how it’s prepared is something you would expect out of China or similar. I get 5kg or chicken. From Crossgar at £20 happy enough with that. 

I don't have the packaging now but I'll try to remember to check next time 

Mac's is probably less than 2 miles from my house, if its further away for you to travel its not worth it since your getting a good deal anyway 

12 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Sorry I meant where is the chicken from? My butcher in Armagh, well several ive spoke to said never to buy or eat chicken that hails from Poland. Apparently their living condition and how it’s prepared is something you would expect out of China or similar. I get 5kg or chicken. From Crossgar at £20 happy enough with that. 

I only ordered from Musclefoods once years ago and the chicken came from Lithuania so I never ordered from there again.

Mad how the chicken in ready meals and sandwiches often comes from Thailand, how the f**k is flying it all the way here still cheaper?

Went  Smithfield  last  night  chicken  breast  £18.00   Cumberland sausages £6.00 mince  3kg £13.00  bacon £9.00 

20200521_035304.jpg

20200521_033217.jpg

20200521_041652.jpg

20200521_041809.jpg

6 hours ago, cypssk said:

Went  Smithfield  last  night  chicken  breast  £18.00   Cumberland sausages £6.00 mince  3kg £13.00  bacon £9.00 

20200521_035304.jpg

20200521_033217.jpg

20200521_041652.jpg

20200521_041809.jpg

Not the best quality stuff but fair enough. What % pork are those sausages 

12 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Not the best quality stuff but fair enough. What % pork are those sausages 

The label  say 72% ive never really looked at the  labels  on the meat I buy from the meat market  

Hello @vetran you created this thread you ignoramous, the least you could do is acknowledge the folk taking the time to reply

If your memory is that bad it's time for the old people's home old son, sweet dreams 

25 minutes ago, mrwright said:

I pay about £25 for 5kg chicken why the f**k is it so cheap everywhere else 

Cos this is UKM where ballers earn millions in cash but are biz savvy n pay out fractions. 

2 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Cos this is UKM where ballers earn millions in cash but are biz savvy n pay out fractions. 

Oh s**t yeah I meant i spend £25 quid of 5 tons of chicken not 5 kg:huh:

It's free range fed nothing but solid gold nuggets by naked Instagram models and hand delivered breast by breast on the breast of nigella Lawson 

On 19/05/2020 at 8:06 PM, Bensif said:

I buy grass fed 99% mince for £8 per kilo

Is that beef? Not sure I've ever seen 99% beef mince let alone at that price. Sweet deal mate, where is that from? 

I actually really like the taste/texture of the 98% turkey mince at aldi tbf when seasoned right. £2.99 for 500g can't complain too much. 

1 hour ago, TRT said:

Is that beef? Not sure I've ever seen 99% beef mince let alone at that price. Sweet deal mate, where is that from? 

I actually really like the taste/texture of the 98% turkey mince at aldi tbf when seasoned right. £2.99 for 500g can't complain too much. 

Yeah, supposedly the buffalo is leaner but it’s def fattier. The beef mince they send me literally has no fat in it, not sure what cut it’s from but it’s great.

The smell raw is totally different, smells like proper meat should (if you’ve ever butchered wild deer or boar etc).

Its from an independent farm in Aberdeen. They courier deliver.

18 hours ago, safc49 said:

Hello @vetran you created this thread you ignoramous, the least you could do is acknowledge the folk taking the time to reply

If your memory is that bad it's time for the old people's home old son, sweet dreams 

I carnt be arsed replying to them but I’ve always got time for you ,fck off f*ggot :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, vetran said:

I carnt be arsed replying to them but I’ve always got time for you ,fck off f*ggot :thumbup1:

Takes one to know one wrinkly chap :P:P:P

2 hours ago, vetran said:

Why do you keep posting then deleting them? 

Im not easily offended and I promise I won't tell the mods lol. It's only banter

On 19.05.2020 г. at 11:33 AM, drwae said:

nasty foreign meat at smithfield, went there a few years ago and it was dirt cheap but it was all new zealand lamb, danish and spanish pork, brazilian beef, not a british animal in sight

Spanish pork is great... they have Black iberian pigs.. taste af that breed is. They also make great Jamons from that breed.

32 minutes ago, alphafit said:

Spanish pork is great... they have Black iberian pigs.. taste af that breed is. They also make great Jamons from that breed.

Iberico pork is delicious:P but the mass farmed cheap export pork is raised in appalling conditions 

On 18/05/2020 at 10:22 PM, vetran said:

Half a lamb £60 

Also

minced beef  5 kg £50

ribeye  4 kg £72

chicken fillets 5kg £25

sirloin 5.5 kg £90

fillet 2.5 kg £66

What do you think of these prices it’s proper butchers stuff not your supermarket crap

I get a full lamb delivered to mine for £85 from a private butcher. 

On 21/05/2020 at 8:58 AM, drwae said:

Mad how the chicken in ready meals and sandwiches often comes from Thailand, how the f**k is flying it all the way here still cheaper?

Maybe they've been genetically modified to fly themselves here?

22 hours ago, safc49 said:

Why do you keep posting then deleting them? 

Im not easily offended and I promise I won't tell the mods lol. It's only banter

Good to no I will go easy on you for now and see how it goes :thumbup1:

2 minutes ago, vetran said:

Did you go to easy on your wife in bed is that why she was fu**ing the pikeys in the back of your works van when you were out buying lamb:thumbup1:

1 hour ago, vetran said:

That was you being rough?.......... Pussy 

On 21/05/2020 at 8:58 AM, drwae said:

I only ordered from Musclefoods once years ago and the chicken came from Lithuania so I never ordered from there again.

Musclefood. fu**ing hell their meat is the worst.