Sign in to follow this  
IronJohnDoe

Basically you can B&C and and don’t drop dead young [Title Changed, no more confusion]

1 hour ago, lewdylewd said:

Well you've got one you snippy little cnut.

I fu**ing love English language, you just can’t express certain things the same way in others:lol:

We should wrap it up and have a 5am airport pint when they reopen travel, first round on me

you cheap English bastard (I’ve got a lot of Scots and Irish friends they passed me that one lol)

15 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I fu**ing love English language, you just can’t express certain things the same way in others:lol:

We should wrap it up and have a 5am airport pint when they reopen travel, first round on me

you cheap English bastard (I’ve got a lot of Scots and Irish friends they passed me that one lol)

Your thread title states that you can B&C and stay healthy when it couldn't be further from the truth for most.  I can't speak for the man, he can do that himself but for the most part it isn't true what you say long term.

There have been a lot of people on here with health issues due to this B&C lifestyle you talk about.  Most of said men didn't start developing health issues until they were fully cemented into middle age.  Around the 50 year old threshold.

You're still in your 30s, a bit misguided and ultimately advocating that this approach is OK.  It isn't and it encourages others to do the same, based on your simple one off bloodwork.

Let's see what your bloodwork looks like in 20 years time my friend (if we're all still around to see it that is).

1 hour ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I'm Scottish.

8 hours ago, no-one said:

Your thread title states that you can B&C and stay healthy when it couldn't be further from the truth for most.  I can't speak for the man, he can do that himself but for the most part it isn't true what you say long term.

There have been a lot of people on here with health issues due to this B&C lifestyle you talk about.  Most of said men didn't start developing health issues until they were fully cemented into middle age.  Around the 50 year old threshold.

You're still in your 30s, a bit misguided and ultimately advocating that this approach is OK.  It isn't and it encourages others to do the same, based on your simple one off bloodwork.

Let's see what your bloodwork looks like in 20 years time my friend (if we're all still around to see it that is).

I gotta admit that in the title I let myself be taken from enthusiasm BUT, if you bothered to read the thread I already stated multiple times that I’m not advocating this as a a healthy choice, just saying that can be done without dropping dead, but of course, some people just read the titles of threads and then reply. I don’t but I get that.

EDIT: Title changed so the people that reply without reading the thread won’t misunderstand, now is more clear (which is what I been saying constantly on the thread by the way) 

My bad.

Peace.

4 hours ago, CarrotTop said:

271F430D-0A4A-4394-907A-B729C9020373.gif

I been here long enough to know that there is always a “bashing crew” that will hate regardless on what you post also I been here long enough to have learnt to laugh about it.:D

Although sometimes I still take it personal lol, the power of some deluded people:rolleyes:

Actually to be fair compared to uk-m standards this is a very very mild backfire, even if was worse, my body is (still) healthy and I look good (probably not for the uk-m billionaires and 5% bf ready to compete standards) so be happy:)

On 18/05/2020 at 3:01 PM, IronJohnDoe said:

EDIT: As the title was a bit controversial to say the least, has been changed. Hope everyone is happy now. Peace.

Hello folks!

So I just had a telephone conversation with my “steroids doc” (the person that take my blood, urine and stool samples and send it to the labs and then explain me the results to see if anabolic usage will kill me young basically) 

And although I don’t have the results on my hands, (as parts of precautions from the covid-19 spread here in Spain you won’t see the doc unless really necessary so results get discussed over the phone) I had an extensive phone call about my ehm screening? Sorry it was all done in Spanish so I don’t really remember how to translate it, maybe full panel check up?

Anyways a bit of context first:

I’m 33 years old (34 in about a month) 6 ft / 183 cm , at my lightest at the moment please don’t laugh 13,5 stones / 86 kg for 11% body fat

I been using steroids for 7 years and been B&C non stop for 6 years. I been 15 stones 13% BF at my heaviest.

At the time of the exams I was on 150mg of Test a week from already 3 months (my cruising) but I did spiced things up with 50mg of Anadrol ed which I just finished my 6th week and took my last tab the night before the exams.

The results?

Basically everything was in the green, everything. She just noticed the red blood cell count was slightly elevated but still in the borderline limits of being in the green and no surprise there as I just finished taking Anadrol.

Liver, lipids, etc etc all fine. Another thing she noticed from my sodium levels is that I was slightly dehydrated and just suggested to up my water intake a little bit.

If I’ll be able to collect the results papers before to leave for Poland I’ll post it in here, just no promises because I’m really busy with my new business and with the preparations for moving to Poland so if I forget to add the results feel free to not believe a word of what I just said, I’ll still be happy about my results either way.

Next, (as soon as gyms reopens and I move to the amazingly humongous gym that I found in Krakow) a bulking Blast or a Recomp blast, still I’ll defo work my way up the 15 stones old mark.

I’m very happy, I was expecting anyways good results on my tests, but is still a very nice feeling when you get medical confirmation.

That’s all. :)

That's great but before you jump the gun don't you think an Electrocardiogram and an Echocardiogram would give you a fuller picture?

And yes how I didn’t even think to get my organs removed scaled, studied and then somehow put back on me to see if I was really alright, I’m such an irresponsible man...:mellow:

1 hour ago, IronJohnDoe said:

And yes how I didn’t even think to get my organs removed scaled, studied and then somehow put back on me to see if I was really alright, I’m such an irresponsible man...:mellow:

Just a tit I think.  This whole thread is bollocks.  Misleading, misguiding and above all irresponsible.

F*ck!  I promised myself that I would never look in this daft section again, but there's always something tempting me towards it....

Enough now, got more important things to be concerned about other than daft, vanity driven tits worrying about blasting and cruising.  Christ almighty. 

Bunch of tossers.

2 hours ago, no-one said:

Just a tit I think.  This whole thread is bollocks.  Misleading, misguiding and above all irresponsible.

F*ck!  I promised myself that I would never look in this daft section again, but there's always something tempting me towards it....

Enough now, got more important things to be concerned about other than daft, vanity driven tits worrying about blasting and cruising.  Christ almighty. 

Bunch of tossers.

I hope you let it all out darling, it isn’t good so much rage really. Unhealthy.;)

Getting bored by saying that I stated plenty of times on this thread that I’m not advising this as a healthy life choice and that I mainly did this thread because I wasn’t expecting my results to come so good. 

Who knows maybe I’ll drop dead tomorrow while walking, I’m sure you’ll find a twisted pleasure in the notion.

To each their own. Go to your more important things why on earth are you wasting your valuable time with a “tit” like me?

Go figure:rolleyes:

17 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Now is just get plain silly so I won’t give anymore serious reply, have at it, have your fun uk-m!:rolleyes:

Why is my post silly? I had both done (after decent bloods) and found out i had moderate/severe LVH and CHD, a few weeks later i suffered a massive heart, if you think that's silly then you're the fool here mate.

On 18/05/2020 at 3:20 PM, IronJohnDoe said:

The only place where I had issues with my steroid usage was actually UK, sorry to say it as I loved living there, but some of your doctors (not all of them, I have an immense respect for the NHS staff but some docs can be proper thick cu**s there) are proper lazy,  was a endocrinologist in this case that got offended by the fact that I was doing steroids and said

“I’ll then avoid doing most of the tests as your values will be all over the place anyways, so no point” 

all of that just by listening the word “anabolic usage” and by simply looking me in the eyes.

The lazy c**t, whatever, in Italy, Spain and Portugal I always received the maximum care regardless of my steroid usage. Actually in Europe from my experience docs in my case would even be more willing to check more on me because of the steroid usage and sometimes I feel like I’m a case study for them as is already such a rare sickness and probably even more rare having a patient that uses steroids while having it.

No fu**ing surprise there. 

Most NHS Endos are utter shite. 

22 hours ago, no-one said:

Bunch of tossers.

Are you trolling or are you for real?

21 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I hope you let it all out darling, it isn’t good so much rage really. Unhealthy.;)

Getting bored by saying that I stated plenty of times on this thread that I’m not advising this as a healthy life choice and that I mainly did this thread because I wasn’t expecting my results to come so good. 

Who knows maybe I’ll drop dead tomorrow while walking, I’m sure you’ll find a twisted pleasure in the notion.

To each their own. Go to your more important things why on earth are you wasting your valuable time with a “tit” like me?

Thanks for sharing your experience mate.

Im kind of on the fence about starting B&C again, so I for one found this very interesting and useful, thank you

13 hours ago, stargazer said:

Why is my post silly? I had both done (after decent bloods) and found out i had moderate/severe LVH and CHD, a few weeks later i suffered a massive heart, if you think that's silly then you're the fool here mate.

I wasn’t referring to you mate sorry, just many of the other answers, I’ll defo look into those too.

6 hours ago, Marzio said:

Thanks for sharing your experience mate.

Im kind of on the fence about starting B&C again, so I for one found this very interesting and useful, thank you

Just please keep in mind (before I get even more bashing lol) that is NOT a healthy option, you are risking your health period.

But I believe that if you do the right scans and checks for your health (especially when you are deciding that you cruised enough to check if you really ready for a blast or maybe you need longer time to put your levels back in range) and take most of precautions (e.g. do cardio few times a week, try avoiding stimulants and drugs, alcohol, smoking basically all the unhealthy stuff) and some supplementation, it can be done. Then no one knows my results in 10 or 20 years, is a conscious choice that I made knowing that I may regret it later. For the moment over 5 years B&C and everything looks good. 

Then we all different and our bodies are more or less resilient and that’s something that en the end everyone has to decide for themselves, but I’m glad this could help.

EDIT: Just a curiosity, are you Italian? Marzio is a old Italian name, a bit rare nowadays but still a powerful meaning!

3 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Just please keep in mind (before I get even more bashing lol) that is NOT a healthy option, you are risking your health period.

But I believe that if you do the right scans and checks for your health (especially when you are deciding that you cruised enough to check if you really ready for a blast or maybe you need longer time to put your levels back in range) and take most of precautions (e.g. do cardio few times a week, try avoiding stimulants and drugs, alcohol, smoking basically all the unhealthy stuff) and some supplementation, it can be done. Then no one knows my results in 10 or 20 years, is a conscious choice that I made knowing that I may regret it later. For the moment over 5 years B&C and everything looks good. 

Then we all different and our bodies are more or less resilient and that’s something that en the end everyone has to decide for themselves, but I’m glad this could help.

EDIT: Just a curiosity, are you Italian? Marzio is a old Italian name, a bit rare nowadays but still a powerful meaning!

I did a B&C a few years back which only lasted 2 years, but because I didn’t do it properly or have regular bloods from the start and not minimising other risk factors (being young and stupid and all) I had massively raised RBC & haematocrit and lipids were all out,  so I came off and let my body ‘reset’

In hindsight I should never have been doing it that way as I didn’t know enough about what I was doing to do things safely.

Few years on, and reading all the interesting content from guys in here (like yourself) I’ve learned a great deal and I feel like I’d be in a much better position to do this safely. Also being conscious of minimising other risk factors with healthy lifestyle, proper supplementation etc 

Yeah mate Italian dad & English mum; I have dual UK/IT nationality, so guess I can say I’m still in the EU lol

5 hours ago, Marzio said:

I did a B&C a few years back which only lasted 2 years, but because I didn’t do it properly or have regular bloods from the start and not minimising other risk factors (being young and stupid and all) I had massively raised RBC & haematocrit and lipids were all out,  so I came off and let my body ‘reset’

In hindsight I should never have been doing it that way as I didn’t know enough about what I was doing to do things safely.

Few years on, and reading all the interesting content from guys in here (like yourself) I’ve learned a great deal and I feel like I’d be in a much better position to do this safely. Also being conscious of minimising other risk factors with healthy lifestyle, proper supplementation etc 

Yeah mate Italian dad & English mum; I have dual UK/IT nationality, so guess I can say I’m still in the EU lol

Yeah to be honest when I started B&C I just played with my health plain and simple, I been risking to get ill because elevated RBC count but somehow before it was too late I decided to change approach and I cruised for something like a year or a little more and I started taking all possible precautions and removing other unhealthy stuff from my life. I think I got lucky, now is been years that I try to do it the “best way possible"

Lucky about the passport, it made me smile how many English people started claiming Irish passports soon later:rolleyes: