Sign in to follow this  
IronJohnDoe

Basically you can B&C and and don’t drop dead young [Title Changed, no more confusion]

EDIT: As the title was a bit controversial to say the least, has been changed. Hope everyone is happy now. Peace.

Hello folks!

So I just had a telephone conversation with my “steroids doc” (the person that take my blood, urine and stool samples and send it to the labs and then explain me the results to see if anabolic usage will kill me young basically) 

And although I don’t have the results on my hands, (as parts of precautions from the covid-19 spread here in Spain you won’t see the doc unless really necessary so results get discussed over the phone) I had an extensive phone call about my ehm screening? Sorry it was all done in Spanish so I don’t really remember how to translate it, maybe full panel check up?

Anyways a bit of context first:

I’m 33 years old (34 in about a month) 6 ft / 183 cm , at my lightest at the moment please don’t laugh 13,5 stones / 86 kg for 11% body fat

I been using steroids for 7 years and been B&C non stop for 6 years. I been 15 stones 13% BF at my heaviest.

At the time of the exams I was on 150mg of Test a week from already 3 months (my cruising) but I did spiced things up with 50mg of Anadrol ed which I just finished my 6th week and took my last tab the night before the exams.

The results?

Basically everything was in the green, everything. She just noticed the red blood cell count was slightly elevated but still in the borderline limits of being in the green and no surprise there as I just finished taking Anadrol.

Liver, lipids, etc etc all fine. Another thing she noticed from my sodium levels is that I was slightly dehydrated and just suggested to up my water intake a little bit.

If I’ll be able to collect the results papers before to leave for Poland I’ll post it in here, just no promises because I’m really busy with my new business and with the preparations for moving to Poland so if I forget to add the results feel free to not believe a word of what I just said, I’ll still be happy about my results either way.

Next, (as soon as gyms reopens and I move to the amazingly humongous gym that I found in Krakow) a bulking Blast or a Recomp blast, still I’ll defo work my way up the 15 stones old mark.

I’m very happy, I was expecting anyways good results on my tests, but is still a very nice feeling when you get medical confirmation.

That’s all. :)

3 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Hello folks!

So I just had a telephone conversation with my “steroids doc” (the person that take my blood, urine and stool samples and send it to the labs and then explain me the results to see if anabolic usage will kill me young basically) 

And although I don’t have the results on my hands, (as parts of precautions from the covid-19 spread here in Spain you won’t see the doc unless really necessary so results get discussed over the phone) I had an extensive phone call about my ehm screening? Sorry it was all done in Spanish so I don’t really remember how to translate it, maybe full panel check up?

I’m 33 years old (34 in about a month) 6 ft / 183 cm , at my lightest at the moment please don’t laugh 13,5 stones / 86 kg for 11% body fat

I been using steroids for 7 years and been B&C non stop for 6 years. I been 15 stones 13% BF at my heaviest.

At the time of the exams I was on 150mg of Test a week from already 3 months (my cruising) but I did spiced things up with 50mg of Anadrol ed which I just finished my 6th week and took my last tab the night before the exams.

The results?

Basically everything was in the green, everything. She just noticed the red blood cell count was slightly elevated but still in the borderline limits of being in the green and no surprise there as I just finished taking Anadrol.

Liver, lipids, etc etc all fine. Another thing she noticed from my sodium levels is that I was slightly dehydrated and just suggested to up my water intake a little bit.

If I’ll be able to collect the results papers before to leave for Poland I’ll post it in here, just no promises because I’m really busy with my new business and with the preparations for moving to Poland so if I forget to add the results feel free to not believe a word of what I just said, I’ll still be happy about my results either way.

Next, (as soon as gyms reopens and I move to the amazingly humongous gym that I found in Krakow) a bulking Blast or a Recomp blast, still I’ll defo work my way up the 15 stones old mark.

I’m very happy, I was expecting anyways good results on my tests, but is still a very nice feeling when you get medical confirmation.

So did you have a heart scan to check for enlargement? Have they also checked your liver for scarring and your prostate for enlargement?

Just now, godsgifttoearth said:

So did you have a heart scan to check for enlargement? Have they also checked your liver for scarring and your prostate for enlargement?

Yes they checked everything, I am very lucky because I can access to a complete panel for free because I do have a very rare form of diabetes (is nothing to do with the sugars and I don’t need injecting insulin, I actually take some tabs that melts under the tongue to make you understand is so rare that 1 person in a million can have it) and because is basically the rarest form of diabetes I get to check pretty much all my body and organs for free (once a year full check, every 6 months blood, urine and stools but no organs)

I just realised how odd can sound “I’m so lucky  because I have one of the rarest forms of diabetes” what I meant is that this thing give me access to tests that would cost a fortune totally free and if I take the tabs I can live a completely normal life. 

The only place where I had issues with my steroid usage was actually UK, sorry to say it as I loved living there, but some of your doctors (not all of them, I have an immense respect for the NHS staff but some docs can be proper thick cu**s there) are proper lazy,  was a endocrinologist in this case that got offended by the fact that I was doing steroids and said

“I’ll then avoid doing most of the tests as your values will be all over the place anyways, so no point” 

all of that just by listening the word “anabolic usage” and by simply looking me in the eyes.

The lazy c**t, whatever, in Italy, Spain and Portugal I always received the maximum care regardless of my steroid usage. Actually in Europe from my experience docs in my case would even be more willing to check more on me because of the steroid usage and sometimes I feel like I’m a case study for them as is already such a rare sickness and probably even more rare having a patient that uses steroids while having it.

2 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Hello folks!

The results?

Great news mate 

Not to s**t in your hat lol, but...

For years (and I've discussed this a few times with @swole trollto his amazement) my bloods came back fine...apart from slightly raised alt a few times.

This was even just after running long high dose tren cycles with orals chucked in

Until suddenly red blood cells sky rocketed and stayed high for quite a while. Was then diagnosed with polycythemia until eventually things just seemed to stabilise after dropping to a low dose cruise for a while

51 minutes ago, Huntingground said:

Well done mate, good to hear. I have always stated that AAS usage (if you know what to do) is less damaging than a lifestyle of booze/coke/cigs.

I try to follow the points in my thread here.

https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/sensible-precautions-whilst-using-aas.32313/

I finished my reactions (as usual, maybe one day unlimited likes, ah, a man can dream) anyways those are really good points!

I literally follow all of those, I just never thought of actually writing them down, I copy pasted those on my notes just as a reminder, good job!

41 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Great news mate 

Not to s**t in your hat lol, but...

For years (and I've discussed this a few times with @swole trollto his amazement) my bloods came back fine...apart from slightly raised alt a few times.

This was even just after running long high dose tren cycles with orals chucked in

Until suddenly red blood cells sky rocketed and stayed high for quite a while. Was then diagnosed with polycythemia until eventually things just seemed to stabilise after dropping to a low dose cruise for a while

I take all input mate, that’s a good point, surely I’m healthy now, who knows on a longer period of time, but I do stay on cruise doses (in my case 150mg of Test E a week) for long periods, actually the more I age the more I like taking long breaks, last year I been 9 months on a cruise, gains were slow but as you surely know we can grow bigger and stronger even at cruise doses, of course unless we are talking about a 19 stones guy 10% bf that deadlift 1000lbs , but that’s never been my issue lol.

I actually did some tests after aggressive blasts and one of the main thing that was coming up from the results were elevated red blood cells count, which went down back to normal after a good 6 months on a cruise dosage, also regular cardio, good diet and generally a mostly healthy lifestyle.

I don’t want to be misunderstood, I’m not advocating B&C, all I’m saying is that if is done with the right precautions it is possible to stay healthy.

May I ask if the polycythemia been diagnosed after a very long blast? Interested in it.

I've B&C'd for a few years now. I had an ECG, EKG and MRI of the heart recently, and I get bloods more regularly than most of the rest of this forum put together (every 6-8 weeks regardless). Everything is flawless. I do a lot of cardio, I eat like an adult, I have a RHR in the high 40s and the BP of a 10 year old. I'm currently 102kg (so hardly a mass monster). I'm also very low BF% all year round, and I use a lot of "health" supplements... but it goes to show, it can be done.

Mind you, I can count on one hand the number of time I've used deca and tren. I reckon that has a lot to do with it.

7 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

I've B&C'd for a few years now. I had an ECG, EKG and MRI of the heart recently, and I get bloods more regularly than most of the rest of this forum put together (every 6-8 weeks regardless). Everything is flawless. I do a lot of cardio, I eat like an adult, I have a RHR in the high 40s and the BP of a 10 year old. I'm currently 102kg (so hardly a mass monster). I'm also very low BF% all year round, and I use a lot of "health" supplements... but it goes to show, it can be done.

Mind you, I can count on one hand the number of time I've used deca and tren. I reckon that has a lot to do with it.

I do believe too that nor19’s frequent usage will make more difficult for your body to stay on normal parameters, not impossible but defo more difficult.

I called it a day  with Tren and Deca from a while now, they just mess my mind up too much, I rather see less dramatic results and enjoy the ride until it last.

19 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I take all input mate, that’s a good point, surely I’m healthy now, who knows on a longer period of time, but I do stay on cruise doses (in my case 150mg of Test E a week) for long periods, actually the more I age the more I like taking long breaks, last year I been 9 months on a cruise, gains were slow but as you surely know we can grow bigger and stronger even at cruise doses, of course unless we are talking about a 19 stones guy 10% bf that deadlift 1000lbs , but that’s never been my issue lol.

I actually did some tests after aggressive blasts and one of the main thing that was coming up from the results were elevated red blood cells count, which went down back to normal after a good 6 months on a cruise dosage, also regular cardio, good diet and generally a mostly healthy lifestyle.

I don’t want to be misunderstood, I’m not advocating B&C, all I’m saying is that if is done with the right precautions it is possible to stay healthy.

May I ask if the polycythemia been diagnosed after a very long blast? Interested in it.

Wasn't tryin to call you out mate hope you realise that...just saying don't be complacent 

My red blood cells were hovering high end of normal for a few years...then shot up, yeah just after a fairly long blast 

I'm totally honest with my GP, but diagnosis actually came from a consultant who noticed the results from a pre op assessment....a diagnosis that wasn't argued with by my GP or NHS haematologist 

Eventually when I just had an incling (mainly from my own research) that the diagnosis was wrong, I went private and it got sorted

Now, don't get me wrong...I have massive respect for the NHS...but due to the "unique" way it is funded, it takes too long for referals, things are missed, and young doctors from our incredible universities either just f**k off abroad or do mainly private work. If in doubt, that's always where I end up

Wow...sorry...waffled a bit there haha

1 minute ago, stuey99 said:

Wasn't tryin to call you out mate hope you realise that...just saying don't be complacent 

My red blood cells were hovering high end of normal for a few years...then shot up, yeah just after a fairly long blast 

I'm totally honest with my GP, but diagnosis actually came from a consultant who noticed the results from a pre op assessment....a diagnosis that wasn't argued with by my GP or NHS haematologist 

Eventually when I just had an incling (mainly from my own research) that the diagnosis was wrong, I went private and it got sorted

Now, don't get me wrong...I have massive respect for the NHS...but due to the "unique" way it is funded, it takes too long for referals, things are missed, and young doctors from our incredible universities either just f**k off abroad or do mainly private work. If in doubt, that's always where I end up

Wow...sorry...waffled a bit there haha

No worries mate, I got your point and I appreciate the input, it keeps me with the feet on the ground actually. (I finish the reactions, I wanted to like this and your previous comment) I do agree about the NHS, I respect them massively but you do encounter some issues going through them, see my experience with a endo that just went

I won’t do most of the test because your levels would be all over the place anyways and I know this just by looking you in the eyes (still shaking my head when I think about that)

In UK to me it seems like the general consensus is if you use AAS and you want to stay in check go private, it does always surprises me how poorer countries have actually doctors that would go to the end of the world to assist you and do even more than the necessary tests, don’t know maybe those countries have weaker economies than UK but probably better healthcare funding go figure.

5 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

No worries mate, I got your point and I appreciate the input, it keeps me with the feet on the ground actually. (I finish the reactions, I wanted to like this and your previous comment) I do agree about the NHS, I respect them massively but you do encounter some issues going through them, see my experience with a endo that just went

I won’t do most of the test because your levels would be all over the place anyways and I know this just by looking you in the eyes (still shaking my head when I think about that)

In UK to me it seems like the general consensus is if you use AAS and you want to stay in check go private, it does always surprises me how poorer countries have actually doctors that would go to the end of the world to assist you and do even more than the necessary tests, don’t know maybe those countries have weaker economies than UK but probably better healthcare funding go figure.

Mate way back when, when I realised I hadn't recovered properly from years of heavy aas use...first GP told me I couldn't have low testosterone becaused I still had "stubble and a hairy chest", then when I finally got a GP to check my levels she informed me that 9 8nmol was within NHS limits so I had nothing to worry about. Obviously if the NHS says that's fine then I had no need to worry about the severe depression and ED it had caused 

She very helpfully offered me anti depressants tho lol

No thanks...I knew some local docs at the time called ROHM and WC who were happy to sort me a prescription haha

Fuckin useless!!!

Have you / they talked anything about a calcified plaque reading? The thing that would concern me is that you're in your 30's and although bloods can come back fine on a cruise or post  cycle, it's the potential damage that's being done whilst on cycle doses. Heart disease is something typically not seen until one's 50's and beyond. I would wonder how your calcified plaque score stack up against a non-user of similar age and health. Also, have you had full bloods whilst in the middle of a cycle. If so, how do they compare? 

Genuinely interested, not trying to have a go. I'm 40  and B&C'd for 3 years from 32-35 and I worry about the potential damage to the point where I wonder if it's worth the risk any more. I ran one 5 month cycle since I quit in 2014 and then my appendix burst. Have thought about getting on it again, but like I say, it does worry me.

sorry but you didn't answer the question about the prostate...they checked for any form of enlargement or raised PSA levels did they ? I'm not suggesting they didn't...I'm just interested in those particular issues with relation to AAS usage. thanks.

10 hours ago, DrRinse said:

Have you / they talked anything about a calcified plaque reading? The thing that would concern me is that you're in your 30's and although bloods can come back fine on a cruise or post  cycle, it's the potential damage that's being done whilst on cycle doses. Heart disease is something typically not seen until one's 50's and beyond. I would wonder how your calcified plaque score stack up against a non-user of similar age and health. Also, have you had full bloods whilst in the middle of a cycle. If so, how do they compare? 

Genuinely interested, not trying to have a go. I'm 40  and B&C'd for 3 years from 32-35 and I worry about the potential damage to the point where I wonder if it's worth the risk any more. I ran one 5 month cycle since I quit in 2014 and then my appendix burst. Have thought about getting on it again, but like I say, it does worry me.

They checked those too, the doc didn't really went much on everything mainly because everything was looking good, I asked a lot of questions especially about my heart but the answer was nothing to worry about for the moment. 

Then I'm not advocating B&C as a healthy option with no risks, all I'm saying is that for my experience so far is possible to do it without any major concerns. 

Then keep in mind that those tests are free for me but with limitations such as organs check once a year and blood, urine and stools are twice a year so I prefer to check towards the end of a cruise to see if I can blast or maybe I need to wait longer. I hope I answered to your question mate. 

10 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

sorry but you didn't answer the question about the prostate...they checked for any form of enlargement or raised PSA levels did they ? I'm not suggesting they didn't...I'm just interested in those particular issues with relation to AAS usage. thanks.

Sorry mate, was multitasking with some other stuff and I must have miss this, they did indeed check for enlargement and there wasn’t anything suggesting it (I do take as a preventive measure for my prostrate cialis 5mg eod or ed depending on the sides, stuffed nose, little rise in bp and too many boners lol) 

So basically all was fine there too.

To clarify the only 2 things that they found was a slight elevated RBC count but still on the borders of the “green” range so not yet in the yellow and that I was a little dehydrated, no s**t there I had to do the test while drinking minimal water.. 

I wrote up a guide on 'assisting' your health when running steroids be it blast and cruise or cycling

I emphasize 'assisting' as taking steroids beyond a replacement dose is not good for you period.

Anyone abusing steroids with good health is merely winning the battle 
(abuse being ANYTHING outside of medically prescribed TRT) 

I'm not saying don't do what you enjoy just because of the potential negatives.

Longevity and quality of life need to be balanced by the individual.

If all you're after is longevity then move out of the city and go live a life of cardiovascular rich, low stress, meditative isolation in the mountains eating 100% non processed organic food away from all the pollution, artificial lights messing with your circadian rhythm, packaged foods and the stresses of modern living.

sound pretty dull? well that's why we balance health and fulfillment.

Just be aware of the negatives associated with your vices and do what you can to minimize them.

2 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I wrote up a guide on 'assisting' your health when running steroids be it blast and cruise or cycling

I emphasize 'assisting' as taking steroids beyond a replacement dose is not good for you period.

Anyone abusing steroids with good health is merely winning the battle 
(abuse being ANYTHING outside of medically prescribed TRT) 

I'm not saying don't do what you enjoy just because of the potential negatives.

Longevity and quality of life need to be balanced by the individual.

If all you're after is longevity then move out of the city and go live a life of cardiovascular rich, low stress, meditative isolation in the mountains eating 100% non processed organic food away from all the pollution, artificial lights messing with your circadian rhythm, packaged foods and the stresses of modern living.

sound pretty dull? well that's why we balance health and fulfillment.

Just be aware of the negatives associated with your vices and do what you can to minimize them.

Exactly, and that's why I said a few times that I'm not advocating B&C as a healthy choice, just that in my experience it can be done without basically dropping dead in the middle of your youth. 

I always read your stuff, you been posting many very informative things and is a pleasure to have free access to so much information. 

13 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Exactly, and that's why I said a few times that I'm not advocating B&C as a healthy choice, just that in my experience it can be done without basically dropping dead in the middle of your youth. 

I always read your stuff, you been posting many very informative things and is a pleasure to have free access to so much information. 

I have a bad habit of reading thread titles and commenting my thoughts on the matter without reading any of the posts so don't feel like it was aimed at you.

I'm so glad I know it's safe to B+C now. I've been cruising on 1g of Tren for the last 6 months and was worried about the long term effects.

@IronJohnDoe the reason doctors in other countries will serve you properly is because your paying them, they will do whatever you want them to. 

The NHS is free (at the point of use) so they prioritise what they treat, and steroid users are apparently further down the list than, heroin addicts, alcoholics, smokers etc, all of whom get whatever treatment they need for their self inflicted health problems.

4 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

I'm so glad I know it's safe to B+C now. I've been cruising on 1g of Tren for the last 6 months and was worried about the long term effects.

@IronJohnDoe the reason doctors in other countries will serve you properly is because your paying them, they will do whatever you want them to. 

The NHS is free (at the point of use) so they prioritise what they treat, and steroid users are apparently further down the list than, heroin addicts, alcoholics, smokers etc, all of whom get whatever treatment they need for their self inflicted health problems.

Did you even read properly, I’ve got free access to it I think I stated that several time in these thread, is because they are underfunded in UK while other countries probably prioritise more their healthcare system.

So your point is invalid as I get free threatment in the other countries too, just the service is way better. Sorry to burst your bubble

and by the way I didn’t do the thread for you, I couldn’t care less if you decide to jump on 10g of tren tomorrow is your body, I was happy about the results of my exam and made a thread about it,

no need of telling me that you don’t care about your body in a, I guess attempt to diminish this thread?

Wow talking about priorities there, go on and keep doing it if this makes you happy.....

EDIT: I’m just pulling your leg mate, I don’t need another internet fight right now:thumbup1:

4 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Did you even read properly, I’ve got free access to it I think I stated that several time in these thread, is because they are underfunded in UK while other countries probably prioritise more their healthcare system.

So your point is invalid as I get free threatment in the other countries too, just the service is way better. Sorry to burst your bubble

and by the way I didn’t do the thread for you, I couldn’t care less if you decide to jump on 10g of tren tomorrow is your body, I was happy about the results of my exam and made a thread about it,

no need of telling me that you don’t care about your body in a, I guess attempt to diminish this thread?

Wow talking about priorities there, go on and keep doing it if this makes you happy.....

EDIT: I’m just pulling your leg mate, I don’t need another internet fight right now:thumbup1:

Huh :confused1: