Wag1fam

Thoughts Deca + Dbol + Test E

What's your thought's on for bulking ?

deca + dbol + test e 

Is it too harsh to stack all 3 but results would be impeccable 

or safer route & stick to 

dbol + test e 

still a great cycle but deca would give that

extra oomf .  What PCT would you Recommend also ? Just gathering Community Intelligence haha Cheers

What's my thoughts on TDD?

That's like, THE cycle. How harsh it is will depend on 1); how much of each you use, and 2); how you react to those things.

However, based on your last question (what PCT [...]?) my guess is that you are not even remotely advanced enough to know the answer to those two questions, and thus do not need a 19nor plus orals to make progress.

Do another low/moderate test cycle (anything above 300mg and below 600mg, for the sake of example).

Eek out everything you can from test. Spend a LOT more time reading up. Use that figure out your AI dose.

Then think about 19nors and orals.

It's a classic. That was my first cycle. Did the business. Ran 1000 iu's / week hCG on cycle. Typical Clomid / Nolva PCT after. 

3 hours ago, arbffgadm100 said:

What's my thoughts on TDD?

That's like, THE cycle. How harsh it is will depend on 1); how much of each you use, and 2); how you react to those things.

However, based on your last question (what PCT [...]?) my guess is that you are not even remotely advanced enough to know the answer to those two questions, and thus do not need a 19nor plus orals to make progress.

Do another low/moderate test cycle (anything above 300mg and below 600mg, for the sake of example).

Eek out everything you can from test. Spend a LOT more time reading up. Use that figure out your AI dose.

Then think about 19nors and orals.

Hey mate ,

your right im not super advanced but im devoted to learning & putting in effort to my body cause it's an amazing lifestyle . I'v done 2 past cycle , Test E 500 mg  stacked with 50mg Turinabol a Day . Now

im Just Finishing my 2nd Cycle of Test E 500  12 Weeks + 50 mg Stanazol/Winstrol 7 Week . 

Same PCT on Both 

Week 13-14 Nothing then

20mg of Nolvadex & 50 mg clomid per day during 20 days 

but both cycles I chose to put on lean mass & cut weight for when I Start bulking which is why im asking for advice on which to pick.

But my Idea was 

Weeks 1 to 7

500mg of Testosterone enanthate and 400mg of Deca (both per week). 50mg every day of dboland I      
1- 0.75mg of Arimidex Monday/Wednesday/Friday.

Week 7 Stop Dbol + Arim

week 10 stop Deca

Week 12 Stop Test E

week 15 PCT // The Same Or as a Experienced Member Advised For pct - 100mg clomid and 40 nolva every day for the first 2 weeks, 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for the last 3 weeks (5 weeks pct in total)

waiting on reply !! :)

4 hours ago, Wag1fam said:

deca + dbol + test e 

dbol + test e 

extra oomf .  What PCT would you Recommend also ? Just gathering Community Intelligence haha Cheers

Test, deca, dbol is a classic bulking routine, tried and tested. 

I'd run stom supportmax while on cycle. 

PCT I'd run Dr scallys PCT along with my own hybrid vitamin and herb plan. 

4 hours ago, Wag1fam said:

deca + dbol + test e 

dbol + test e 

Thoughts on test, deca, dbol for bulking?? It's about as good as you'll get mate...depending on sides

What's your plan for estrogen/

52 minutes ago, Wag1fam said:

Hey mate ,

your right im not super advanced but im devoted to learning & putting in effort to my body cause it's an amazing lifestyle . I'v done 2 past cycle , Test E 500 mg  stacked with 50mg Turinabol a Day . Now

im Just Finishing my 2nd Cycle of Test E 500  12 Weeks + 50 mg Stanazol/Winstrol 7 Week . 

Same PCT on Both 

Week 13-14 Nothing then

but both cycles I chose to put on lean mass & cut weight for when I Start bulking which is why im asking for advice on which to pick.

But my Idea was 

Weeks 1 to 7

500mg of Testosterone enanthate and 400mg of Deca (both per week). 50mg every day of dboland I      

Week 7 Stop Dbol + Arim

week 10 stop Deca

Week 12 Stop Test E

week 15 PCT // The Same Or as a Experienced Member Advised For pct - 100mg clomid and 40 nolva every day for the first 2 weeks, 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for the last 3 weeks (5 weeks pct in total)

I'm assuming this adex dose is same as or a slight increase in what you used previously for 500mg test enth?

I'd strongly recommend 20mg a day of nolva a day as well while using dbol

7 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Thoughts on test, deca, dbol for bulking?? It's about as good as you'll get mate...depending on sides

What's your plan for estrogen/

I'm assuming this adex dose is same as or a slight increase in what you used previously for 500mg test enth?

I'd strongly recommend 20mg a day of nolva a day as well while using dbol

Doesn't nolva reduce the effects of adex? 

54 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

No mate. But even if it did, you'd still want to protect against gyno from dianabol right?

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

Yep, by around 35% but as @stuey99 said, it's still needed (on hand at the very least) if running Dbol.

11 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

No mate. But even if it did, you'd still want to protect against gyno from dianabol right?

I did 0.5 eod & starting seeing abit of Gyno

building up so I Buffed it to 0.75 eod . 

Ill be sure to add Nolva Alongside Arim but do you reckon I should buff up Arim too by 1 mg Arim + 20mg Nolva eod or leave it at .75 ? 

Thanks for advising Nolva didnt have it in mind would of been left off with B*tch Tits eoc ?

3 minutes ago, Wag1fam said:

Ill be sure to add Nolva Alongside Arim but do you reckon I should buff up Arim too by 1 mg Arim + 20mg Nolva eod or leave it at .75 ? 

Thanks for advising Nolva didnt have it in mind would of been left off with B*tch Tits eoc ?

Def do add the nolva, dbol converts to methylestradiol and has over 30% more affinity for binding to ER in the breast.

Only up the adex by 30% if you feel the need to.

8 minutes ago, Wag1fam said:

3 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Def do add the nolva, dbol converts to methylestradiol and has over 30% more affinity for binding to ER in the breast.

As @stargazersaid, however personally I wouldn't increase adex, just add in nolva for the time you're running the dbol as it's more effective with higher estrogen 

Once you stop dbol, discontinue nolva as well...then just keep an eye out for sides incsse you do need to increase adex slightly

Always a possibility you may need to tweak adex while running dbol tho. No need to worry about gyno obviously, but the estrogen from dbol can negatively effect libido

Everyone's different tho, as soon as I start dbol and estrogen shoots up, my sex drive goes through the roof.  It's very person dependant so you'll just have to see how you go

Mast is always a good addition as well

I wouldn't recommend using any AI/Caber if it isn't needed. Estrogen isn't a bad thing, and I'm ON the same cycle at the moment running a gram of each without any ai/caber. Believe it or not ai's come with there own undesired side-effects and i refuse to use them unless needed. I guess I'm lucky in a way because I don't suffer from estrogen sides no matter what I run. The only thing that's ever given me gyno was Trest/MENT. Only you can really know if you'll need them or not. 

17 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Thank you ! 

9 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

As @stargazersaid, however personally I wouldn't increase adex, just add in nolva for the time you're running the dbol as it's more effective with higher estrogen 

Once you stop dbol, discontinue nolva as well...then just keep an eye out for sides incsse you do need to increase adex slightly

Always a possibility you may need to tweak adex while running dbol tho. No need to worry about gyno obviously, but the estrogen from dbol can negatively effect libido

Everyone's different tho, as soon as I start dbol and estrogen shoots up, my sex drive goes through the roof.  It's very person dependant so you'll just have to see how you go

Mast is always a good addition as well

Thank you !

2 hours ago, Wag1fam said:

Hey mate ,

Same PCT on Both 

Week 13-14 Nothing then

But my Idea was 

Weeks 1 to 7

Week 7 Stop Dbol + Arim

week 10 stop Deca

Week 12 Stop Test E

Dropping deca at 10 weeks is pointless as it is a very long eater that takes a while to build up in your system 

56 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Yep, by around 35% but as @stuey99 said, it's still needed (on hand at the very least) if running Dbol.

Does aromasins effect reduce also if nolva is used? 

10 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Does aromasins effect reduce also if nolva is used? 

Not that i'm aware of mate, i think it's only letro and adex.

42 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

I wouldn't recommend using any AI/Caber if it isn't needed. Estrogen isn't a bad thing, and I'm ON the same cycle at the moment running a gram of each without any ai/caber. Believe it or not ai's come with there own undesired side-effects and i refuse to use them unless needed. I guess I'm lucky in a way because I don't suffer from estrogen sides no matter what I run. The only thing that's ever given me gyno was Trest/MENT. Only you can really know if you'll need them or not. 

But you do need it for the best outcome even if you don't realise it.  It's not all about just gyno mate.

I'll post this again.

*It can affect your libido and sexual function.

*It causes fatigue (ask anyone if they have experienced so called test flu on the first cycles, 90% of the time this is due to the huge increase in estrogen).

*It raises TBG, this causes bloat and puts a strain on your kidneys.

*It raises SHBG, this leaves less free test for you to grow.

*It is also a causative factor in enlarged prostate, do you really need this when exogenous test converting to DHT is also another causative factor in BPH.

*It also causes gyno as i'm sure you know.

*It's extremely suppresive to HPTA function and will inhibit your recovery post cycle.

37 minutes ago, stargazer said:

But you do need it for the best outcome even if you don't realise it.  It's not all about just gyno mate.

I'll post this again.

*It can affect your libido and sexual function.

*It causes fatigue (ask anyone if they have experienced so called test flu on the first cycles, 90% of the time this is due to the huge increase in estrogen).

*It raises TBG, this causes bloat and puts a strain on your kidneys.

*It raises SHBG, this leaves less free test for you to grow.

*It is also a causative factor in enlarged prostate, do you really need this when exogenous test converting to DHT is also another causative factor in BPH.

*It also causes gyno as i'm sure you know.

*It's extremely suppresive to HPTA function and will inhibit your recovery post cycle.

You make very valid points. I really don't wish to make this into a debate or argument but, I guess we could all routinely take antibiotics to prevent infections too! But we do not. I could easily make just a list with all the negatives that come with the use of AIs and such. Those whom use aromatizable AAS especially more than one and in relatively high doses are likely to NEED an AI. This I can understand. The illogical extension, is that AIs are required therapy for anyone who cycles an aromatizable AAS. The point is every medication has adverse effects from Tylenol to SERMS and to take a drug without an indication is flat out foolish! 

Perhaps have anti oestrogen and anti breast cancer drugs on hand if you need them, but you shouldn't take a whole bunch of prescription pills just because some bloke hiding behind a guise has told you to do so.  Probaby most likely someone who isn't medically nor pharmaceutically qualified to make these recommendations. 

People who make these statements are either going by personal experience or marketing prescription drugs which you may or may not need.  They aren't medical practitioners FFS.

Also, a lot of people on here have no business going near 19-Nors.  Some look like they have only just started out training and looking for a shortcut to 'superior gains'.  It won't work, you'll just end up looking like an inflated water balloon. 

It pi;ses me off.  Especially seeing the state of some of these UGL set ups manufacturing this crap.  Most of the time by Herberts, with next to no medical experience. 

Check out the gammons behind Wildcat research labs.  I remember one source claiming that they one of the best UGLS going.  FFS.

https://www.bognor.co.uk/news/crime/couple-who-set-secret-steroid-laboratory-bognor-ordered-pay-back-more-ps1million-110620

Then there was d-hacks, also offered by a couple of mancunian gammons.  The c*nt behind it couldn't even keep his personal identify off the radar:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/inside-secret-illegal-wythenshawe-pill-15134148

Also, unless you're a professional body builder, you shouldn't have any need to go near Nandrolone or it's horrible androgenic derivative.

**The End**

11 hours ago, Wag1fam said:

deca + dbol + test e 

dbol + test e 

Deca is mental health in a bottle for me and dbol sends my eostrogen way to high. I would probably end up in a mental health hospital or killing someone. Everyone is different though.

6 hours ago, Lowkii said:

My God, someone who actually doesn’t just  blindly throw in an ai!!

Ive gone far higher than a gram of test, circa 1g npp and EQ with no ai.

Felt amazing. No gyno, libido and energy sky high.

14 hours ago, no-one said:

Perhaps have anti oestrogen and anti breast cancer drugs on hand if you need them, but you shouldn't take a whole bunch of prescription pills just because some bloke hiding behind a guise has told you to do so.  Probaby most likely someone who isn't medically nor pharmaceutically qualified to make these recommendations. 

People who make these statements are either going by personal experience or marketing prescription drugs which you may or may not need.  They aren't medical practitioners FFS.

Also, a lot of people on here have no business going near 19-Nors.  Some look like they have only just started out training and looking for a shortcut to 'superior gains'.  It won't work, you'll just end up looking like an inflated water balloon. 

It pi;ses me off.  Especially seeing the state of some of these UGL set ups manufacturing this crap.  Most of the time by Herberts, with next to no medical experience. 

Check out the gammons behind Wildcat research labs.  I remember one source claiming that they one of the best UGLS going.  FFS.

https://www.bognor.co.uk/news/crime/couple-who-set-secret-steroid-laboratory-bognor-ordered-pay-back-more-ps1million-110620

Then there was d-hacks, also offered by a couple of mancunian gammons.  The c*nt behind it couldn't even keep his personal identify off the radar:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/inside-secret-illegal-wythenshawe-pill-15134148

Also, unless you're a professional body builder, you shouldn't have any need to go near Nandrolone or it's horrible androgenic derivative.

**The End**

This is old news, personally i have used both those labs extensively and never had an issue with either of them, i'm sure hundreds of guys on here will tell you the same.

What were you expecting? a 100000K lab set up with guys in masks and white coats? get a grip and stop telling guys they have no business going near 19nors, especially after you have already pointed out the part i highlighted, what a fookin hypocrite.

Last time i checked the UK was still a democracy and a free country, so take your bull5hit ideas back to where you parroted them from