UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Worst gear purchases when you started off?

385 views 56 replies 40 participants last post by  Vinny 
#1 ·
I didn't know about this forum or any of the labs used here and I started off with SIS test (which actually worked fine although gave me terrible PIP and cost me 2x as much as I pay for gear now) and Zydex dbol which turned out to just be flour in a capsule :thumbup1:

#12 ·
LMAO ukanabolix which then changed to cheaperpharma, know what you mean, I came across a list of his on my deleted emails the other day weirdly, the most mental list I've ever seen. You are right though he didn't have a lot of it in stock. He got busted about two years ago but is back out again now.

#10 ·
Nothing rubbish at all back when I started out, I was lucky enough to start out in a gym where the weekend counter boy brought suitcases of legit pharma amps back from different countries every other week.

Its a shame to see how the scene has mostly gone to the dogs now days but there is still some integrity amongst some of the popular labs that are around at the minute.

Danny

#11 ·
I remember buying some old pro.chem gear about 12 years ago from a guy in the gym which worked fine for me (think it was test and tren) but one of my mates in the gym used the same stuff and got an abcess in his glute.

He ended up nearly getting into a scrap with the dealer accusing him of selling dirty gear but it was probably his own fault using unhygenic injection practices for all I know.

My own personal experiences I've never had anything dodgy although I'm convinced I got fake Sphinx test e once as it seemed to do nothing for me - had no libido, lost weight, my lifts in the gym started to stagnate, and had random mood swings. Didn't get blood work done but thankfully it was only a 10-week cruise and I went on to use another brand immediately after which was fine. As a result I've never touched Sphinx again even though I know that a lot of people on here really rate it - maybe I just got a bad vial.

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
Years and years ago my mates spent a few hundred quid and quite a few Excell anavar tubs, I got their anavar tested as winstrol via wednos went to the gym owner and said "look im not being funny as I don't use excel but your anavar is winny and a lot of my mates use them so either you don't know about it and do what you will with the info I. E refund my mates or get them real Var or you already know and that it was winny and that's a different kettle of fish" gym owner banned me after this so I'm sure he knew the crack.

#38 ·
Signature Test... Huge amounts of EO... Couldn't walk for data. Visible Edge Test 6 400 supposedly... My /ml... Told my ex missus that I was gonna f**k some bird thst crossed the road in front of us.... Driving along.. Had a blood test was test levels were so high my blood was like glue... Using it gave me a gallstone the size of a conker but speed bumps gave me a hard on.... Wtf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.