Sign in to follow this  
dtmiscool

POST YOUR SET UP.

Got this currently in a cupboard due to lack of space, usually have to drag it all through to the middle of the living room for anything like flys or side raises 

will post another picture next week when I’m at my parents house and got my rack and weights set up there

45B0FEAF-155F-4FC5-B817-84B502FCFE26.jpeg

1 minute ago, drwae said:

Got this currently in a cupboard due to lack of space, usually have to drag it all through to the middle of the living room for anything like flys or side raises 

will post another picture next week when I’m at my parents house and got my rack and weights set up there

45B0FEAF-155F-4FC5-B817-84B502FCFE26.jpeg

I have just sold some adjustable dumbbells to help fund what I’ve just bought. I had these bad boys.... only went up to 40kg each though so got bored real quick lol  

5ADE9132-35BA-43A2-B77F-29E1B97B135A.thumb.jpeg.28dc8f1d887b0481dff3c96a4320bd8b.jpeg

1 minute ago, Endomorph84 said:

Nice mate. Found these in my dads cupboard. Had no idea he was into the gym, but doesn’t explain why he’s still a fatty!!

Just need some bands and I’m good to go.

7D857B4F-F81D-4286-809B-0A56E626B914.jpeg

All that cardio he should be thin as a rake! 

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Posted mine in another thread a while back but here you go....

IMG_20190302_113805187.jpg

IMG_20190302_113646634.jpg

IMG_20190302_113706606.jpg

That looks like a long term project and not something you’ve just put together during lockdown. 

You train from from home usually? 

3 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

I have just sold some adjustable dumbbells to help fund what I’ve just bought. I had these bad boys.... only went up to 40kg each though so got bored real quick lol  

5ADE9132-35BA-43A2-B77F-29E1B97B135A.thumb.jpeg.28dc8f1d887b0481dff3c96a4320bd8b.jpeg

So you e just got the bar now? I’ll be keeping my dumbbells, they’re only 32.5kg max but will be useful for flys, side raises, front raises, reverse flys, curls, and whatever other isolation exercises I do 

Loads of old classics mate. Sorry its my uncles shed, I ain't got the first clue about bikes, just know they are worth a good few bob

8 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Loads of old classics mate. Sorry its my uncles shed, I ain't got the first clue about bikes, just know they are worth a good few bob

Get him to write them down and report back. 
I’m guessing the red one may be a SP370, bit before my time though. 

35 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Do you think you will always train then mate? Think your a few years older than me so interested in your views.

31 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

That looks like a long term project and not something you’ve just put together during lockdown. 

You train from from home usually? 

Only for the last 40 years or so. Had some sort of training gear in every place I have ever lived. Have a double garage now though so this is the best version of my home gyms. Have trained in commercial gyms too from time to time but I'm a bit OCD and my plan is my plan - if someone else is using something I want it winds me up. At home, I set up the workout, put my music on, set my clock for 60 second countdowns and away I go. 

39 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Couldn’t wait to share this when you seen the title this thread eh? ;) great set up btw. I’ve a spin bike myself some brilliant workouts on YouTube for them. 

7 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Get him to write them down and report back. 
I’m guessing the red one may be a SP370, bit before my time though. 

I'll ask mate 

2 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

Do you think you will always train then mate? Think your a few years older than me so interested in your views.

Absolutely. No reason not to. After 40 odd years it's all about adapting and training around whatever injuries you might have at any given time. I neither enjoy nor hate it. It's just part of my life - sort of like a habit or a part time job. I would certainly miss it though and at 59 shortly, I think I am in a lot better nick than most of my peers. 

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Absolutely. No reason not to. After 40 odd years it's all about adapting and training around whatever injuries you might have at any given time. I neither enjoy nor hate it. It's just part of my life - sort of like a habit or a part time job. I would certainly miss it though and at 59 shortly, I think I am in a lot better nick than most of my peers. 

Do you use aas?

5 minutes ago, Pancake' said:

Couldn’t wait to share this when you seen the title this thread eh? ;) great set up btw. I’ve a spin bike myself some brilliant workouts on YouTube for them. 

Yeah - I saw you post them up in another thread and I've been using them ever since! So thanks for that! 

42 minutes ago, drwae said:

So you e just got the bar now? I’ll be keeping my dumbbells, they’re only 32.5kg max but will be useful for flys, side raises, front raises, reverse flys, curls, and whatever other isolation exercises I do 

Sold them for £600 and bought some 30kg steel adjustable dumbbells from a steel fabricator for a fraction of the price, won’t need anymore than that for any of what you just mentioned so it’s all good. 

But I haven’t done any flies for around 6 months etc anyway and noticed no difference in progress. 

42 minutes ago, Cronus said:

The Leverage system is fu**ing fantastic well worth it what I paid 

Bang on ain't they, I've just got rid of my bodymax and got a body solid one instead but they are all do the same. You done the leg press on the bodymax yet? 

All that lot for a grand....plates, bars....everything??

Just now, Popeye66 said:

Do you use aas?

In the past. Not massively but a fair number of cycles over the years. Got cancer about 3 years ago and the surgery damaged the nerves in my face, neck and shoulder. I went in the garage (my gym)  a few weeks later and thought I've got to get this sorted so started back on the lightest weights possible and just built it up and built it up and after 6 months was back to where I was before the surgery. I then decided I didn't really need any more gear and I wasn't really going achieve anything at this age that would make them worthwhile. I still have no feeling in one side of my face so if I upset anyone they can punch me on that side all they like!