Not tried the orals but been cruising on the test since February. Started using their mast too and I've got low E2 symptoms now.

Only used Test P for a cruise, bloods showed it was spot on, at 50mg eod there wasn’t much room for it to be crap. 

One of the few labs you don’t really see any negatives or much pushing, just seems to of ticked along for a fair few years now 

1 hour ago, Sustanation said:

I heard the owner got busted and is no longer available? 

Definitely still available, source seems to add more and more of the range each week. 

10 minutes ago, Jaling said:

Done my order of their test prop and Npp, tren base ( nexus ) hoping to give them 5 star rating 

As above the test prop was spot on, actually enjoyed my cruise on 50mg EOD subQ, was a nice break from pinning.

Nexus Tren base is good just stinks, as all Tren base does, been rotating between test base Tren base and Inone mtren

19 hours ago, Towel said:

Definitely still available, source seems to add more and more of the range each week. 

Interesting as my mate who trains at my old gym got a message off him saying the police busted him with 8000 units and he was looking at serious time, I always wondered if that was BS or not. 

1 hour ago, Towel said:

As above the test prop was spot on, actually enjoyed my cruise on 50mg EOD subQ, was a nice break from pinning.

Nexus Tren base is good just stinks, as all Tren base does, been rotating between test base Tren base and Inone mtren

I was originally planning to do an experiment ( still may do ) of 10 weeks test base and tren base pinned 2/3 daily.

But heard tren base is evil so may just use it for PB attempts.

I again was also considering mtren cycle but pulsing 3x week for 10 weeks. But from my experiences ( I've used mtren a fair amount oral and inject ) not sure if I'd get to sick. From using 3 times a week I was fine. Felt a slight crash each day from the mtren. But with sufficient liver protection maybe possible. I will update anything of my plans anyway.

59 minutes ago, Jaling said:

I was originally planning to do an experiment ( still may do ) of 10 weeks test base and tren base pinned 2/3 daily.

But heard tren base is evil so may just use it for PB attempts.

I again was also considering mtren cycle but pulsing 3x week for 10 weeks. But from my experiences ( I've used mtren a fair amount oral and inject ) not sure if I'd get to sick. From using 3 times a week I was fine. Felt a slight crash each day from the mtren. But with sufficient liver protection maybe possible. I will update anything of my plans anyway.

Yeah I said somewhere on here I got carried away and used the Mtren 3 days in a row and I felt sick, got crazy acid reflux which I never get 

I kinda forgot the Inone stuff is 2.5mg/ml while the triumph tabs I was used to were only 1mg, so I effectively took 7.5 tabs in 3 days which looking back makes sense I was feeling rough 

On 16/05/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jaling said:

Done my order of their test prop and Npp, tren base ( nexus ) hoping to give them 5 star rating 

Habwnt used the oils yet but xanax is deffo worth the 5 * rating 

J

On 16/05/2020 at 3:00 PM, Towel said:

What's the difference between IM and sub?

4 minutes ago, drwae said:

One is in your muscle and the other is in your fat :P

You know what mean you sexy bitch,!

Is there any benefit the sub q?

14 minutes ago, Jaling said:

You know what mean you sexy bitch,!

Is there any benefit the sub q?

Theres no benefit.

Volume amounts have to be kept much lower than IM.

I guess there are more options for injection locations though.

1 hour ago, Oxon Jay said:

Theres no benefit.

Volume amounts have to be kept much lower than IM.

I guess there are more options for injection locations though.

1. Is there more chance of infection?

2. Is there more chance of pip?

3. Is using hormone base as PWO more or less the same?

4. What's the max you should/could subQ hormones?

Thanks

J

4 hours ago, Jaling said:

1. Is there more chance of infection?

2. Is there more chance of pip?

3. Is using hormone base as PWO more or less the same?

4. What's the max you should/could subQ hormones?

Thanks

J

1. Less in my opinion 

2. again less 

3. I wouldn’t use Tren base etc subQ as takes longer to be absorbed so defeats point 

4. 0.5ml or 1ml if it’s really really smooth gear 

I just did it to have a break from IM jabs mate 

22 minutes ago, Towel said:

1. Less in my opinion 

2. again less 

3. I wouldn’t use Tren base etc subQ as takes longer to be absorbed so defeats point 

4. 0.5ml or 1ml if it’s really really smooth gear 

I just did it to have a break from IM jabs mate 

would you sc 1ml of inone test e? thinking of giving it a go because I've got a lot of oil to IM from my stupid fu**ing 100mg/ml tren e

6 minutes ago, drwae said:

would you sc 1ml of inone test e? thinking of giving it a go because I've got a lot of oil to IM from my stupid fu**ing 100mg/ml tren e

Haven’t used the E but the P and mtren are both very smooth, I’d probably still just split the ml into 2 0.5ml jabs, I’ve done 2 jabs from 1 insulin pin before with no issues.

21 minutes ago, Mickstar said:

Has anyone used their orals, thinking of get their winstrol.

Mates using a combo of the ttm and Anavar and said he really rates it, not winstrol but suppose if var is spot on then good chance winstrol is