Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cal_123

Dunnings DHB

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, cal_123 said:

Hows dunnings labs doing these days? Just picked up this DHB and also the test enanthate is from hilma biocare 

20200510_181438.jpg

I've heard dunning recently aren't run by the same team that they were to begin with and because of that production values and customer service has taken a hit however that's only what I've heard so take it for what it's worth. 

 

Hilma you might be ok with https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/hilma-biocare/hilma-biocare-testosterone-enanthate-lab-test-results-2019-03-29/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sustanation said:

I've heard dunning recently aren't run by the same team that they were to begin with and because of that production values and customer service has taken a hit however that's only what I've heard so take it for what it's worth. 

 

Hilma you might be ok with https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/hilma-biocare/hilma-biocare-testosterone-enanthate-lab-test-results-2019-03-29/

Appreciate the info mate I'll look into that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be gtg? Has the dhb crashed? Every dhb I ever got from dunning had crashed I don’t believe the guy who owns the lab has changed just the reseller has changed and apparently has been making all sorts of cock ups. The product should still be gtg though mate as dunning products are very good. :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JABDUL said:

Should be gtg? Has the dhb crashed? Every dhb I ever got from dunning had crashed I don’t believe the guy who owns the lab has changed just the reseller has changed and apparently has been making all sorts of cock ups. The product should still be gtg though mate as dunning products are very good. :thumb

It's not exactly crashed properly but it's got a few crystals in the vial.. how did you get on with it pal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cal_123 said:

It's not exactly crashed properly but it's got a few crystals in the vial.. how did you get on with it pal?

It was good pal i enjoyed it! I ran 500mg 10 weeks pretty bad pip though! Did you have any issues with contacting them at all or with the delivery? People’s  been saying they’ve been getting the wrong product sent out or no reply for weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sustanation said:

I've heard dunning recently aren't run by the same team that they were to begin with and because of that production values and customer service has taken a hit however that's only what I've heard so take it for what it's worth. 

 

Hilma you might be ok with https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/hilma-biocare/hilma-biocare-testosterone-enanthate-lab-test-results-2019-03-29/

 

You certainly heard right about the customer service, it's shocking. I won't be using again unless they change reseller. Their gear however, has been g2g from the limited amount I've used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JABDUL said:

It was good pal i enjoyed it! I ran 500mg 10 weeks pretty bad pip though! Did you have any issues with contacting them at all or with the delivery? People’s  been saying they’ve been getting the wrong product sent out or no reply for weeks.

To be fair I waited weeks for delivery but I put that down to covid so maybe they just always take that long? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JABDUL said:

It was good pal i enjoyed it! I ran 500mg 10 weeks pretty bad pip though! Did you have any issues with contacting them at all or with the delivery? People’s  been saying they’ve been getting the wrong product sent out or no reply for weeks.

 I'm getting no pip aswel which makes me suspicious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cal_123 said:

To be fair I waited weeks for delivery but I put that down to covid so maybe they just always take that long? 

Yes as the lads have said above the service is beyond a joke but atleast you got your products eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cal_123 said:

 I'm getting no pip aswel which makes me suspicious 

It’s definitely still got hormone in it because you can see the crystals on the vials. Maybe your one of the lucky ones who doesn’t suffer with bad pip and it was a while ago that i ran it. I’ve never seen fake dunning bud so your products should be gtg so use them with confidence. Get back to us all on how your getting on with these mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×