UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Performance enhancing drug discussion: Mtren

6K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Jaling 
#1 ·
Use this thread to discuss, ask and answer questions regarding

Mtren (Methyltrienolone, Metribolone)

Metribolone (developmental code name R1881), also known as methyltrienolone, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-alkylated nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) derivative which was never marketed for medical use but has been widely used in scientific research as a hot ligand in androgen receptor (AR) ligand binding assays (LBAs) and as a photoaffinity label for the AR.

Esters:

• NA / 17aa oral steroid

Route of administration:

• Oral

• Injection (intramuscular and subcutaneous)

post your experiences with this compound in regards to:

cycle length, dosage and other compounds used if applicable.
side effects you physically noticed and blood work results.
how you rate the compound overall / comparisons to other compounds of similar nature, your overall gains vs the side effects.

(keep discussion largely centered to the subject matter, excessive derailing will be deleted)

See less See more
#5 ·
my experience was during my last meet when I pinned 2.5mg of mtren and it was nothing short of a laser like pre workout mixed with the most insane sweats of my life

I kind of had a bit of a rush driving to the competition as it was and felt a bit weird warming up but once I got into the main room and was waiting for my first attempt I said to the guy next to me "jesus it's hot in here isnt it? feels like a greenhouse" and he said "nope that'll be the tren" as a half joke (unbeknownst to him)

and I looked at him and several of the other lifters and they still had sweaters on over their singlets whilst I'm stood there in a singlet and t shirt with drops of sweat falling off the back of my head onto my traps having done a total of about 7 reps in the warm up room

completely drenched the bench in brine after every attempt, it was nasty.

great focus and aggression as well as a stimulant like effect so much so that once I was done with my third attempt in this bench only meet I drove back to my local gym for a piss about chest session and got the most insane pump I've ever had in the absence of exogenous insulin.

physique changes I couldn't comment on since I've only ever used it pre competition or pre big lift and still have the same vial I bought a couple years back.

so fwiw based on that

pros
* great focus
* good gym aggression
* mental pump
cons
* sweat like you never have in your life
* and of course its extremely hepatotoxic and nukes lipids but cant directly comment on this based on my sparse usage

#6 ·
my experience was during my last meet when I pinned 2.5mg of mtren and it was nothing short of a laser like pre workout mixed with the most insane sweats of my life

I kind of had a bit of a rush driving to the competition as it was and felt a bit weird warming up but once I got into the main room and was waiting for my first attempt I said to the guy next to me "jesus it's hot in here isnt it? feels like a greenhouse" and he said "nope that'll be the tren" as a half joke (unbeknownst to him)

and I looked at him and several of the other lifters and they still had sweaters on over their singlets whilst I'm stood there in a singlet and t shirt with drops of sweat falling off the back of my head onto my traps having done a total of about 7 reps in the warm up room

completely drenched the bench in brine after every attempt, it was nasty.

great focus and aggression as well as a stimulant like effect so much so that once I was done with my third attempt in this bench only meet I drove back to my local gym for a piss about chest session and got the most insane pump I've ever had in the absence of exogenous insulin.

physique changes I couldn't comment on since I've only ever used it pre competition or pre big lift and still have the same vial I bought a couple years back.

so fwiw based on that

pros
* great focus
* good gym aggression
* mental pump
cons
* sweat like you never have in your life
* and of course its extremely hepatotoxic and nukes lipids but cant directly comment on this based on my sparse usage
Sounds good!! Although I don't really see the use of Pre-Workout for myself as my goals aren't strength orientated and hitting big pbs in gym isn't really important too me. However it would be good to experiment with before a big back or leg session occasionally.
mad how it has a stim like effect , wouldn't have thought that!
I'm guessing the toxicity is same regardless of it being inj or oral?

#7 ·
This stuff is genuinely nasty as f**k for lipids and liver values. 1mg / day oral, was worse for my lipids than 150mg winstrol. My liver panel hit the max it would go even on tudca and nac. I've never had an oral mess me up as bad as that did.

I didn't like the instant blood pressure rise. I was constantly clenching my jaw and fists without knowing. Sweating from any movement, but not just workout sweat, like balls of sweat running down my body.

Makes you really immediately "strong". Also very immediately irritable and angry. As mentioned above, probably useful as a substance to peak on for a strength meet. Defo not something to consider using for weeks at a time.

#8 ·
The only compound I've taken that changes how I look overnight, although not permanently

I've been pining some Inone pharma mtren pwo lately to get me in the mood for my garden training sessions.

Pump, aggression and focus are insane but the next morning I wake up like all the waters been sucked out me and I have veins all over, was quite a shock the first time

A side note I'll add, got carried used it 3 days in a row, felt very sick on the 4th day, very similar feeling to running high dose orals for to long, so will save for leg days only from now on

Would be amazing precontest from what I've seen

#10 ·
Only ever used this for about 3/4 weeks when I somehow ended up with a bottle of Apollo Torrip.

I had used many fast rip blends before, but this was my first which contained mtren. And wow, it was definitely a noticable addition.

As Swole also experienced, within an hour or two I felt a strong stimulant like effect, stronger than any pre workout and with an added sense of drive and focus. Some of the best training sessions I ever had were while using the Torrip. Extra pump and extra endurance.

However.. it made me sweat like crazy. Noticeably and uncomfortably. Also, if I had taken a shot and somehow was unable to train, I was in for a rough evening of anxiety, tension and a general strong feeling of unease. And even if I had trained, that sense of restlessness would last well into the night, so much so that it would affect me sleep.

Overall, I would use again only if I had a competition that day. I couldn't see myself using it more than that.

Potent drug

#11 ·
Only ever used this for about 3/4 weeks when I somehow ended up with a bottle of Apollo Torrip.

I had used many fast rip blends before, but this was my first which contained mtren. And wow, it was definitely a noticable addition.

As Swole also experienced, within an hour or two I felt a strong stimulant like effect, stronger than any pre workout and with an added sense of drive and focus. Some of the best training sessions I ever had were while using the Torrip. Extra pump and extra endurance.

However.. it made me sweat like crazy. Noticeably and uncomfortably. Also, if I had taken a shot and somehow was unable to train, I was in for a rough evening of anxiety, tension and a general strong feeling of unease. And even if I had trained, that sense of restlessness would last well into the night, so much so that it would affect me sleep.

Overall, I would use again only if I had a competition that day. I couldn't see myself using it more than that.

Potent drug
Don't think I've seen many labs do it...will keep an eye out as deffo wouldn't mind experimenting with it at some point or another

#12 ·
My experience of it was that with no other anabolics involved, totally clean and a 750mcg shot, it was like a line of coke before a workout. Once other anabolics were involved, 750mcg got lost in the ether. I never dared push it past 1000mcg so I can only speculate as to what higher doses bring. In terms of risk to benefit ratio, I personally would say it's not great; you can achieve more playing the long game with other, less risky compounds. If short term aggression and focus is what you want then it seems to provide it, but at a cost that personally, is too high for me.

#23 ·
Rotating between these 3 has allowed me to still push and have some serious sessions in my garden.

My strength is still there it's just hard to get into "that" zone for things like 200kg squats when you go from laying in your front room to training in your garden by yourself.

Going to the gym and then the gyms atmosphere helped a lot more than I realised when it comes to big lifts, but yeah 1ml of either 90 mins pwo and I've had some good sessions

orang is Tren bass just label came off when I say it in a mug of hot water :lol:

Automotive tire Drinkware Fluid Liquid Paint

Attachments

#29 ·
My experince with Mtren.

I have used both inject and oral.

Inject -

I never cycled it exactly. The furthest id say to cycle was 3x per week for omky 2 weeks. Simply because i get a 'crash' whoch i will describe as, feeling nausea, fatigue and just generally unwell. This is why i mever actually did a real cycle.bot oral and inject caused this, inject more so...I used it as a pre work instead.

With inject the most i did at once 2mg, pretty much after the injection - around 10 mins i would feel sloght tingles and excitment in the form of an energy.

Aggression and confidence went uo too.

This did allow me to push harder in the gym.

I feel it lasted around 6 hours ish bith oral and inject before i crash.

It gave some really good muscle pumps that lasted well past the gym. If you are vascular already it made it more defined.

Oral takes a little longer to kick in snd i never did a dose higher than 2 mg oral, whicn didnt feel as potent as inject.

Comparing to other compounds - i cant, it does feel like its own drug. I havwnt tried halo, and some mention its similar to that. Once i try halo ( if i do ) ill update this.

I highly doubt this is a cycle drug, maybe if the dose was extremely low to what j used you could do a cycle. But id not be willing to do that to myself, i know we havw read overrecent year orals aernt as bad for the liver as we once thought buf the info ive read on mtren does say it is one of the worst for your liver.

For an ocassional pre work out its great. Other than that i feel it isnt really useable.

Out of the two ways of consumption id go woth inject even though the crash is worse. Mai ly because it does kick in fast and you get a nice confidence on it while it lasts.

#30 ·
Once i have fi ished my current blast. I will cruise for a period then do a test course of 500mg test and mtren daily i injections.

I will havw bloods done prior, mid and after.

My plan is to aim for 10 weeks. And starting with minimal dosage on mtrem titrating up weekly or every other week.

I will start the log when im ready. This will be to see if it can be done, what to expect and how it effect blood values.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.