Sign in to follow this  
Reggiesaws

Coming off GH

Been running GenX for nearly 6 months now with good results. Any advice for coming off? If my own GH production has shutdown, how can I get it started again? Admittedly, this wasn't something I thought about when I went on. 

Pretty sure Swole troll said it was 24 hours. GH doesn't cause the same issue steroids do. 

Have read GH results are very subtle and 6 months would be the minimum, why would you want to quit now.

6 hours ago, Bish83 said:

Pretty sure Swole troll said it was 24 hours. GH doesn't cause the same issue steroids do. 

Have read GH results are very subtle and 6 months would be the minimum, why would you want to quit now.

Everyones lost their job probably not the time to be running something that costs £150 a month :thumb

You can just come off.

There's actually ZERO evidence to support the idea that you are completely shut down while using exogenous GH. I can't cite the papers myself, but people like Broderick Chavez and etc have poured over hours and hours of clinical trail papers where GH has been used (e.g. for speeding up wound healing in elective surgery for elderly patients) and go on video saying they haven't once seen it even tested for (shutdown), let alone confirmed.

On 11/05/2020 at 12:05 PM, arbffgadm100 said:

You can just come off.

There's actually ZERO evidence to support the idea that you are completely shut down while using exogenous GH. I can't cite the papers myself, but people like Broderick Chavez and etc have poured over hours and hours of clinical trail papers where GH has been used (e.g. for speeding up wound healing in elective surgery for elderly patients) and go on video saying they haven't once seen it even tested for (shutdown), let alone confirmed.

This study shows that after Exogenous growth hormone it inhibits growth hormone-releasing factor-induced growth hormone secretion in normal men

Abstract

The physiological and pharmacological functions of the 20-kDa human GH (20K-hGH) isoform are unknown. We conducted a pharmacokinetic study of recombinant 20K-hGH in human subjects (Phase I clinical trial). Placebo or 20K-hGH was administered sc to normal men (20-31 yr of age, n = 6-8 per group) at 2100 h. Serum 20K- and 22K-hGH levels were monitored every 30 min for 24 h by specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. Serum free fatty acid, insulin-like growth factor I, insulin, and glucose levels were measured for 24 h. In the placebo group, the secretion profiles of endogenous 20K- and 22K-hGH were pulsatile and similar to each other. The proportion of 20K- to 22K-hGH was fairly constant. In the 20K-hGH-treated groups, serum 20K-hGH levels increased in a dose-dependent manner over the dose range of 0.01-0.1 mg/kg. Maximum serum 20K-hGH levels were reached at 3-4 h and decreased with half-lives of 2-3 h. Marked suppression of endogenous 22K-hGH secretion was observed in a time-dependent manner. Serum free fatty acid and insulin-like growth factor I levels were significantly elevated (P < 0.01) at 4, 8, and 12 h and at 8, 12, and 24 h after 20K-hGH administration, respectively. Serum insulin and glucose levels did not change significantly within 24 h. These results suggested that: 1) regulation of 20K-hGH secretion is physiologically the same as that of 22K-hGH; 2) the pharmacokinetics after sc injection of 20K-hGH are comparable with those of 22K-hGH; 3) 20K-hGH regulates hGH secretion through "GH-induced negative feedback mechanisms"; and 4) administration of 20K-hGH is expected to exert GH actions (growth-promoting activity and lipolytic activity). Monitoring of serum 20K- and 22K-hGH levels may be useful in evaluating the effects of administered GH isoforms on their own release from the pituitary.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10690862/

3 hours ago, Pscarb said:

This study shows that after Exogenous growth hormone it inhibits growth hormone-releasing factor-induced growth hormone secretion in normal men

Abstract

The physiological and pharmacological functions of the 20-kDa human GH (20K-hGH) isoform are unknown. We conducted a pharmacokinetic study of recombinant 20K-hGH in human subjects (Phase I clinical trial). Placebo or 20K-hGH was administered sc to normal men (20-31 yr of age, n = 6-8 per group) at 2100 h. Serum 20K- and 22K-hGH levels were monitored every 30 min for 24 h by specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. Serum free fatty acid, insulin-like growth factor I, insulin, and glucose levels were measured for 24 h. In the placebo group, the secretion profiles of endogenous 20K- and 22K-hGH were pulsatile and similar to each other. The proportion of 20K- to 22K-hGH was fairly constant. In the 20K-hGH-treated groups, serum 20K-hGH levels increased in a dose-dependent manner over the dose range of 0.01-0.1 mg/kg. Maximum serum 20K-hGH levels were reached at 3-4 h and decreased with half-lives of 2-3 h. Marked suppression of endogenous 22K-hGH secretion was observed in a time-dependent manner. Serum free fatty acid and insulin-like growth factor I levels were significantly elevated (P < 0.01) at 4, 8, and 12 h and at 8, 12, and 24 h after 20K-hGH administration, respectively. Serum insulin and glucose levels did not change significantly within 24 h. These results suggested that: 1) regulation of 20K-hGH secretion is physiologically the same as that of 22K-hGH; 2) the pharmacokinetics after sc injection of 20K-hGH are comparable with those of 22K-hGH; 3) 20K-hGH regulates hGH secretion through "GH-induced negative feedback mechanisms"; and 4) administration of 20K-hGH is expected to exert GH actions (growth-promoting activity and lipolytic activity). Monitoring of serum 20K- and 22K-hGH levels may be useful in evaluating the effects of administered GH isoforms on their own release from the pituitary.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10690862/

I get it mate - like all the studies, it cites “suppression” as opposed to “shut down”. 

This stuff is definitely a long term thing.

I have been on for nine months now, mainly at 4 iu, and some of my old chronic injuries are still improving from month to month

17 hours ago, arbffgadm100 said:

I get it mate - like all the studies, it cites “suppression” as opposed to “shut down”. 

this is it buddy, to be fair one of the issues with HGH use is many focus on the minute detail shutdown or suppression should not really matter, what matters is the fact that if you use anything synthetic your body will adjust what it produces/releases be it Thyroid meds, Testosterone, HGH.

People won't feel much difference between the two either in the short term....