Iridium

Can I get in trouble legally for importing Nolvadex to the UK?

I bought some nolvadex for PCT from a certain website and it is getting shipped to the UK from Singapore. If the police find it will I get done or am i in the clear?

19 minutes ago, sitries said:

That actually made me crease up hard!! Lol. Nearly choked on my peanut butter rice cake :) 

phahaha innit man,

Do you think it will be fine tho? is stressing me out

3 hours ago, Iridium said:

phahaha innit man,

Do you think it will be fine tho? is stressing me out

Mate you said it yourself in the title...it's illegal 

If it gets caught coming through customs you could be in alot of trouble 

7 hours ago, Iridium said:

I bought some nolvadex for PCT from a certain website and it is getting shipped to the UK from Singapore. If the police find it will I get done or am i in the clear?

I'm not saying move house but you should definitely start packing. 

Lol in all seriousness mate in the unlikely scenario it was found its only one package and less than 3 box's (I'm assuming) you would just get a letter asking to come in and collect (Dont do that) or a letter giving you a verbal warning. 

In future just by your gear from UK based sellers much easy and you won't have the worry associated. 

Nolvadex is not illegal to import mate. It is a prescription drug but not controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act so you can import it for your personal use.

I've had modafinil from Singapore that was actually opened by customs, resealed and sent on to me.

2 hours ago, Oxon Jay said:

Has anybody on here actually had anything stopped by customs in recent years? 

I presume you just get a letter? If even that.

My mate had 7g of cannabis stopped coming from the Netherlands and the police actually visited her house and gave her a cannabis warning.

I've been ordering lots of meds from Singapore and India for donkeys years now. The worst that's happened is that once or twice they've wanted import tax paying. As long as they're not controlled substances, HMRC don't seem to mind. 

20 hours ago, Malin said:

Why are you buying nolva all the way from Singapore, what's next, importing Tren from Australia?

You laugh mate, but I read about some bird who had emigrated from Oz to Scotland and was prescribed cannabis as pain relief. She was bitching about it not being available in Scotland and was talking having to fly back to Oz to pick up her prescription :lol:

1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

You laugh mate, but I read about some bird who had emigrated from Oz to Scotland and was prescribed cannabis as pain relief. She was bitching about it not being available in Scotland and was talking having to fly back to Oz to pick up her prescription :lol:

Better of getting it off a local jock surely ?

On 08/05/2020 at 11:24 AM, drwae said:

Nolvadex is not illegal to import mate. It is a prescription drug but not controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act so you can import it for your personal use.

I've had modafinil from Singapore that was actually opened by customs, resealed and sent on to me.

My brother in law had 49 parcels of mephedrone from China stopped by HMRC and still sent on. This happened over a 12 month period. later his door got smashed through and he got 6 years jail :lol:

13 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

My brother in law had 49 parcels of mephedrone from China stopped by HMRC and still sent on. This happened over a 12 month period. later his door got smashed through and he got 6 years jail :lol:

Should probably be using drops if you're a dealer...

On 08/05/2020 at 1:55 AM, Iridium said:

Sounds like the well known site I have used before;I regularly buy Modafinil and  I have never had any issues.

I guess if it was a large consignment they might be interested, but they are really looking for " street" drugs , opiates etc. 

I wouldn`t sweat it mate. 

Anyway Customs are so swamped with imports now they only get to scan a fraction of parcels.  

15 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Different class of drug though. 

22 hours ago, Malin said:

Why are you buying nolva all the way from Singapore, what's next, importing Tren from Australia?

Its just where one of the larger online suppliers of Pharmaceuticals happens to ship from.