Sign in to follow this  
Mickstar

Luke sandoe dead at 30

Just heard this that he was found at his home by james hollingshead and his girlfriend wtf. He was one of my favourite up and coming bodybuilders. Death unknown as yet.

3 minutes ago, Mickstar said:

Just heard this that he was found at his home by james hollingshead and his girlfriend wtf. He was one of my favourite up and coming bodybuilders. Death unknown as yet.

I sincerely hope this isn’t true...

Seems it is true judging by the among of reports/tributes online already. Apparently he committed suicide - such a shame, was such a nice guy with massive talent & potential to be the best. 

I seriously shocked. I could of never guessed he was depressed or suicidal. He seemed so positive and strong willed.

RIP, very sad to hear  

19 minutes ago, paul xe said:

Seems it is true judging by the among of reports/tributes online already. Apparently he committed suicide - such a shame, was such a nice guy with massive talent & potential to be the best. 

who's saying this?

3 minutes ago, Test-e said:

who's saying this?

Have a look on Insat & Facebook - a lot of top bodybuilders & companies in the industry. 

Alot of peoppe saying it was suicide, but its not be confirmed yet. Aaron singerman boss of Redcon1 said it wasnt so just have to wait and see. 

Such a shame he was had huge potential, liked watching his videos and listening to his podcasts. If i remember right he said on one of those podcasts that he suffered from depression and other issues growing up.

I've been watching the redcon 1 lockdown series. He always seemed so funny/upbeat in these. Just kitted his garage out with a good setup too. 

He did the commentary for the Arnold Classic and seemed really chilled and to have a good sense of humour. What a shame. I wonder if the Olympia being cancelled had any impact?

Absolutely gutted about this. One of my favourite bodybuilders.

If the suicide story is true, you would never have guessed it from his personality on the podcasts with Fouad - just goes to show how fragile the mind is when it comes to mental health. 

2 hours ago, Cronus said:

I seriously shocked. I could of never guessed he was depressed or suicidal. He seemed so positive and strong willed.

RIP, very sad to hear  

Yea, mental illness is kind of like that. You don't see it until it's to late.

Wtf. Have been watching those live feeds on FB. Now he just tops himself. Strange world we live in. Probably goes to show just how fragile someone's mind can be. 

5 hours ago, cypssk said:

First  joanna Thomas  now luke sandoe  rip

Jo used to hammer the recreational drugs and when she returned from the US, a horrendous meth habit followed her.

A real shame because, like Luke, she had the potential to  make a huge name for herself.

No sign of Luke of Luke suffering from addiction problems but mental illness comes in many guises.