UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

MONSTERS of Bodybuilding

2K views 70 replies 28 participants last post by  Kazza61 
#1 ·
Who is your favourite monster?

#47 ·
FCUK, i must be getting old, no one has even mentioned 2 of the greatest monsters of all time.

Greg Kovacs, at 6' 5" and 340lb contest weight.

And the great Nasser el Sonbaty .
I remember Greg Kovacs, Flex magazine used to do a fair bit on him. What about Mike Katz from the 70s. To think in Pumping iron, Lou Ferrigno is described as 6 foot 5 and 280lbs - didn't Ronnie step onstage at 296 at 5 foot 11 and probably a couple per cent lower bodyfat too. That said I personally think Lou looks the better but each their own

#53 · (Edited by Moderator)
Greg Valentino was a very gifted bodybuilder. The first pic is of him at 19 years old.

The second pic of him towards the end of his love affair with Synthol and shortly before one of his arms got infected and literally exploded!

He used to write a great column in Muscular Development.

View attachment 184055

View attachment 184057
The guy claims it's not synthol f**k off its synthol look all over it. Doesn't even look like muscle tissue. The first pic though he looks brilliant. Anyone notice the sheer difference in his face? His face looks so different and fat even got a double chin. Is this really the effect water bloating steroids?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.