Sign in to follow this  
strengthnsize

Frontloading with test undecanoate prior to going abroad

I’ve heard guys doing this on other forums but has anyone here personally used this long ester of testosterone to frontload before going abroad or know anyone who has? I’m planning to go somewhere for a few weeks later this year so I was planning on using this as I won’t be able to bring any syringes with me.

I can imagine some might run into estrogen issues on it so do you also take AI or proviron with it?

Why would you front load test undecanoate. 1 injection would be enough, its in your system for the duration of the ester.

As above. Just inject E, C or Sust the day you leave for and jab again the day you come back.

And enjoy your holiday, if you dare.

PS I don't think you're going anywhere on holiday for a good while sonny Jim!!

2 hours ago, drwae said:

Why can’t you take one pre loaded syringe with you? I’ve done that before just put it in my suitcase 

I wouldnt advise that at all! Imagine if you got collared with a syringe full of an unknown substance in your case! You don’t need to do anything as mentioned in the posts above but if you were going away for a longer period you’d be better off just taking a Vial of gear and a few pins that you would pre loading syringes! 

4 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

Why would you front load test undecanoate. 1 injection would be enough, its in your system for the duration of the ester.

As above. Just inject E, C or Sust the day you leave for and jab again the day you come back.

And enjoy your holiday, if you dare.

PS I don't think you're going anywhere on holiday for a good while sonny Jim!!

That’s what I meant, one large injection of test u. Also not anytime soon, and if I do go it’ll likely be for 4 weeks or so hence my interest in this ester, I don’t think enanthate will cut it as I’ll have the test levels of a eunuch after 2 weeks lol

So funny.....the last thing you (or anyone else for that matter) should be worrying about is UGL testosterone and the esters which have been concocted in a sh;tty lab somewhere.

Jesus.

On 04/05/2020 at 12:53 PM, strengthnsize said:

That’s what I meant, one large injection of test u. Also not anytime soon, and if I do go it’ll likely be for 4 weeks or so hence my interest in this ester, I don’t think enanthate will cut it as I’ll have the test levels of a eunuch after 2 weeks lol

Mate why would you need a large injection. Its a long ester??? Tbh you wouldn't even need any more than your normal injection of enanthate or cyp

13 hours ago, no-one said:

So funny.....the last thing you (or anyone else for that matter) should be worrying about is UGL testosterone and the esters which have been concocted in a sh;tty lab somewhere.

Jesus.

The esters aren't "concocted" in a shitty lab somewhere tho are they

The esters are produced with the raws

23 hours ago, no-one said:

Jesus.

Lol what?

How long are you planning on going away for? 

Test E is still in the system after 2 weeks easy, just pin enough to get the dose you would usually take over those 2 weeks before you go.

Is it really a big deal to bring a couple of vials and syringes in a diabetic kit? Never caused me problems. Maybe chuck the vials in a hygiene bag with lots of other similar items. You can put the AI pills in another container. Some people do that with oils too.  I guess it depends on where you're going?

Depends what sort of blood levels of test you need to maintain. Even a 1000mg shot only provides a modest peak of around 30 nmol/l, which would be the top end of normal from baseline in hypogonadal men. 

Untitled.thumb.png.8e81c6e45040467c7683273a19ded77e.png

4 minutes ago, DrRinse said:

Depends what sort of blood levels of test you need to maintain. Even a 1000mg shot only provides a modest peak of around 30 nmol/l, which would be the top end of normal from baseline in hypogonadal men. 

Untitled.thumb.png.8e81c6e45040467c7683273a19ded77e.png

Tea tree oil peaks at 30, castor oil peaks at 21, who the f**k knows what UGLs are using and how that affects it!