Sign in to follow this  
The Nolanator

Hafhor Vs Eddie Hall boxing match

Who do you thinks gonna win? 

My money is on Hall. I see Hafthor more like Bob Sapp more afraid of getting hit than Hall is. 

Also I'm worried one or both will have a heart attack in the ring like dada5000 did. 

My money is on Eddie taking a few punches then going down, while claiming that Thor used an illegal move, either that or the fight not going ahead because you "can't trust the Icelandic's" 

13 minutes ago, unclezillion said:

it won't happen until Thor retires if at all

they've both signed a million dollar contract to do the fight. It's on but we don't know when yet. Not any time so soon I think. 

12 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Put them in the ring with even canelo who's much lighter. I think he'd batter both judging by them 2 videos. 

hm he fights at a max 76kg I think he's a bit light haha. But I think any boxer over 100kg would beat either of them. Lighter boxers maybe. But Bob Sapp did beat Ernesto Hoost twice as awful as Sapp was. Against a smaller boxer I see it easily going this way too. 

here is Bob Sapp. Technically an awful fighter and afraid of getting hit too. Eddie and Hafthor would beat him I have no doubt about it. 

But also Bob Sapp twice beat Ernesto Hoost who was a legit champion fighter 

Even with no skills the pure size and strength difference allowed him to do that! 

29 minutes ago, The Nolanator said:

hm he fights at a max 76kg I think he's a bit light haha. But I think any boxer over 100kg would beat either of them. Lighter boxers maybe. But Bob Sapp did beat Ernesto Hoost twice as awful as Sapp was. Against a smaller boxer I see it easily going this way too. 

But if your look at those 2 opponents above. Canelo would KO those opponents in quick succession. 

Canelo did also brutally KO Kovalev in light heavy weight. 

4 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

But if your look at those 2 opponents above. Canelo would KO those opponents in quick succession. 

Canelo did also brutally KO Kovalev in light heavy weight. 

you know what I've seen with very big guys such as Bob Sapp, Lesnar, They've actually never been knocked out but they are also afraid of getting hit and can tap out to punches. I do think the muscle mass like the thick neck, the traps, really help with being resistant to being KOd. Not saying it can't happen sure it can but some or many of these super super heavyweight guys it's rare to see them knocked out stone cold. 

I find it a bit demeaning to them both to be honest, but especially Thor who is an active strongman competitor and injury aside the number 1 strength athlete at this time. I don't blame them for getting the money mind as that is serious cash but it just seems a bit cheap. Having said that,  the necessary cardio and weight loss will likely do them both, Thor especially after the deadlift, a world of good. 

I think Eddie will train harder for it as it’s his sole focus. I think mentally and as a scrapper he is stronger and therefore comes out on top for me 

The way   Thor turns his head away any time he thinks he's going to get hit and backs away from even a fairly gentle contact wouldn't be much use against anyone who has even local club level skills.  And even aginst a guy that looks very out of condition   and was slow on his feet   he was totally gassed in less than 2 rounds. 

I’m literally laughing at this like what is the point? I thought there supposed to be strong men if they want to do competition with each other I’m sure we would like to see a deadlift challenge or something more better than watching 2 untrained boxers pointlessly slugging it out. So what happens when one wins what does it prove 

It’s actually funny watching this whats he so angry about? He even said his deadlift record would one day be broken. Either train to break the world record again or just shut up and accept it. 

19 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

It’s actually funny watching this whats he so angry about? He even said his deadlift record would one day be broken. Either train to break the world record again or just shut up and accept it. 

It's probably all fake and show similar to MMA pre-fight hype up. Boring ass fight and a nice pay day for both I bet.

Kai Greene has been posting messages on Eddie’s Instagram offering to referee the fight!! Just need a trapeze artist and a couple of jugglers and we have ourselves a circus. Guess who the clowns are??

obviously it's all for the money but I still think it's a bit of fun. I just hope they haven't agreed to go easy on each other and it'll turn out more like a wwe scripted fight. I know they're good mates really and all the supposed bad blood between them is fake by now to hype the fight. But I hope they both actually train and try to win the match rather than both go really easy on each other. That's the only thing that'd ruin it for me. As long as they both really go for it I'm excited to see it.