Thinking of running masteron for the first time alongside my planned test deca and dbol cycle once lockdown Is over and gyms open, would masteron be a good addition to the cycle or will it be a waste? Any input and experience appreciated

Cheers 

28 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Masteron with deca is almost a must for me

Same, I don’t use deca I use Npp but obviously same hormone, 

test 

npp 

mast 

by far the best bulking stack I’ve tried from both a gains and feel good factor.

47 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

For what reasons mate??

Helps with the shitty side of nandrolone. Helps with libido, helps with the weird menstrual depression you can get. Helps with water retention and gyno flare ups.

1 hour ago, sohamboy20 said:

For what reasons mate??

I wouldn’t touch a 19nor without it. It can be quite subtle. You can run an entire cycle without and *think* you are fine. That’s the problem. You don’t realise you’ve had a few mental health issues until afterwards. 200mg a week should be plenty to keep you sane.

47 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I wouldn’t touch a 19nor without it. It can be quite subtle. You can run an entire cycle without and *think* you are fine. That’s the problem. You don’t realise you’ve had a few mental health issues until afterwards. 200mg a week should be plenty to keep you sane.

That's really the big issue with nandrolone. Tren is a very manic, high energy depression. Very focussed, narcissistic and selfish with flashes of aggression and constant irritability. Nandrolone is a very withdrawn, sulky, dark mood. You still get the flashes of aggression and constant irritability but there's not the same energy or focus. Really hangs on for months after you stop as well.

Have taken deca both with and without mast. 

Definitely preferred my cycle when I had mast in it. No differences in terms of gains but felt better mentally and physcially during the cycle. 

Will always be taking mast with deca from now on 

36 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

That's really the big issue with nandrolone. Tren is a very manic, high energy depression. Very focussed, narcissistic and selfish with flashes of aggression and constant irritability. Nandrolone is a very withdrawn, sulky, dark mood. You still get the flashes of aggression and constant irritability but there's not the same energy or focus. Really hangs on for months after you stop as well.

Is that timeframe the same for NPP & Deca? I feel like I'm definitely still experiencing those exact sides despite finishing my last NPP cycle about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I did use Mast with it for the first time.

1 hour ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Exactly this

40 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

withdrawn, sulky, dark mood

This on both for me. I’ve only slightly dipped my toe in tren tbh. Don’t think I’ll be going full on with it.

3 hours ago, Sasnak said:

What doses of Deca  and Test were you running with the 200 mg Mast?  

10 hours ago, dumbat said:

What doses of Deca  and Test were you running with the 200 mg Mast?  

Last time I started with npp at 200 a week and added deca in at 200 at the same time. When the npp ran out I continued the deca at 400. Test would have been 1 mil. Can’t remember if it was dosed at 250 or 300 but it would have been one or the other.

Edit - thinking about it test would have been half a mil. Was a while ago

13 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Exactly this

13 hours ago, Sasnak said:

This on both for me. I’ve only slightly dipped my toe in tren tbh. Don’t think I’ll be going full on with it.

What was the solution for you guys? Was it case of waiting it out? How about a small dose of Proviron perhaps for a few weeks?

Presumably adding Mast to the cycle wouldn’t negate the after effects of Nandrolone?

21 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

What was the solution for you guys?

There wasn’t really one. Personally I get a bit withdrawn but it’s nothing major. Problem is you don’t see it at the time. It’s very subtle ime. The only real issues it’s caused me is offending people. I tend to call a spade a spade at the best of times. On 19nors I’m worse.  

We went to my local sports club as a family including mother and father in law. I asked everybody if they wanted a drink and mother in law said no. When I returned from the bar she said she’d changed her mind. I sort of snapped and said “Jesus Christ, make your bloody mind up”. The way it came out didn’t sound nice and she got upset. There was no reason for me to say it the way I did. No queue at the bar and I’d not even finished bringing the other drinks over. It’s little things like this that trip you up.

1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

What was the solution for you guys? Was it case of waiting it out? How about a small dose of Proviron perhaps for a few weeks?

Presumably adding Mast to the cycle wouldn’t negate the after effects of Nandrolone?

Nothing will negate sides from 19nors if you're prone to them

I've comfortably ran 1g tren before (although not advising this it's fuckin stupid lol) quite comfortably...

But 400mg nandrolone and I've been a mess...literally inches from a full on breakdown

You've just gotta work out which compounds don't agree with you and stay away from them...not using tren or deca really isn't the end of the world...it amazes me how many guys keep persevering with them through crippling side effects lol