Sign in to follow this  
Simon90

Hgh eod day, peptides on days off

On a long steady gaining phase...if You was to run hgh M W F would there be an extra benefit to running peptides GHRP 6,GHRP 2, cjc on the days you are not pinning hgh? Would the extra cost of peps be worth it or be better just sticking to the gh on it’s own? 

Someone also menioned mk677 on days off the gh? 
to increase the amount of gh...although I can’t find much online about it...is it just burning a hole in the wallet using the peps/mk677 alongside gh or be better just sticking with gh and saving the money 

@Pscarb?

not sure who else is most knowledgable on the subject on here. 

Yes it will be beneficial, for one you are increasing HGH overall and for another you are maintaining natural release from your pituitary gland .

A saturation dose A.M  and P.M.  would be a good protocol. 

MK 667 will not help maintain release from pituitary as effectively as GHRP / GHRH . 

I wouldn`t use MK 677 if  I was using Exogenous HGH . 

MK677 and gh is a disaster for insulin sensitivity and really hammers the water retention. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

I like the peptide approach personally but I tend to do it with piggy back dosing rather than opposing days as anything over about 2iu of gh shuts down endogenous gh production for 48hrs IIRC

so I'll do sat dose of ghrp + ghrh, wait 15 minutes, pin 2iu gh if I'm going to combine the two, this works out at about 3iu of gh daily assuming you have good quality peptides. 

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

MK677 and gh is a disaster for insulin sensitivity and really hammers the water retention. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

I like the peptide approach personally but I tend to do it with piggy back dosing rather than opposing days as anything over about 2iu of gh shuts down endogenous gh production for 48hrs IIRC

so I'll do sat dose of ghrp + ghrh, wait 15 minutes, pin 2iu gh if I'm going to combine the two, this works out at about 3iu of gh daily assuming you have good quality peptides. 

Does it shut down release or actual production in the pituitary gland ? 

I don`t  remember seeing any scientific evidence showing that it would be beneficial for maintaining endogenous  production but something in the back my head is telling me I I have seen  something about alternate dosing of GHRP / GHRH  helping with suppression when using endogenous HGH .  

7 hours ago, dumbat said:

I don`t  remember seeing any scientific evidence showing that it would be beneficial for maintaining endogenous  production but something in the back my head is telling me I I have seen  something about alternate dosing of GHRP / GHRH  helping with suppression when using endogenous HGH .  

I've only seen it in regard to endogenous release post exogenous usage.

You're saying you've seen a study where they used gh releasing peptides during this 48hr shutdown after an exogenous shot of hgh In order to force a release? 

I'd be interested in seeing that since all these peptides do is release what your body has created in a bolus 'dose' but if shutdown is haulted then what is there to release? 

13 hours ago, dumbat said:

if you can find this study I would like to see it please mate

No I said " I don`t  remember seeing any scientific evidence showing that it would be beneficial for maintaining endogenous  production . production but something in the back my head is telling me I have seen  something about alternate dosing of GHRP / GHRH  helping with suppression when using endogenous HGH .  

Sorry for the confusion I guess I could have worded it better, it was more of a question . 

So I take it that using Peptides on the off days has no benefit ? 

20 hours ago, dumbat said:

No I said " I don`t  remember seeing any scientific evidence showing that it would be beneficial for maintaining endogenous  production . production but something in the back my head is telling me I have seen  something about alternate dosing of GHRP / GHRH  helping with suppression when using endogenous HGH .  

Sorry for the confusion I guess I could have worded it better, it was more of a question . 

So I take it that using Peptides on the off days has no benefit ? 

it's not as simple as that I am afraid.....

As we age many believe the body lowers the amount of HGH we produce but in fact it is the amount of HGH we release, so as we age we release less, peptides do not produce HGH they release HGH so it certainly can be assumed that using Peptides on days off will release natural HGH.

Now in saying this another assumption has to be made and that is you are using good quality peptides, as the amount of natural GH released by clinical grade peptides (china does not produce clinical grade peptides for a cheap price) at saturation doses is 1.13iu so if you are using 8iu eod then expect the same from peptides you will be disappointed 

12 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

it's not as simple as that I am afraid.....

As we age many believe the body lowers the amount of HGH we produce but in fact it is the amount of HGH we release, so as we age we release less, peptides do not produce HGH they release HGH so it certainly can be assumed that using Peptides on days off will release natural HGH.

Now in saying this another assumption has to be made and that is you are using good quality peptides, as the amount of natural GH released by clinical grade peptides (china does not produce clinical grade peptides for a cheap price) at saturation doses is 1.13iu so if you are using 8iu eod then expect the same from peptides you will be disappointed 

"so it certainly can be assumed that using Peptides on days off will release natural HGH." 

Thank you , that was my thinking , there is a benefit to using Peptides on the off days to Injecting HGH . 

By triggering the release of endogenous release from the pituitary we stimulate the pituitary to produce more HGH than it would naturally. 

By maintaining this triggering and release I am thinking that shutdown would effectively be reduced and recovery would be easier when we stop taking endogenous HGH .

(All with the caveat of quality peptides being used. I use Peptides from Purepeptides UK  as they  have been consistent in the their quality.) 

@Simon90 

Apologies for taking the thread on a bit of a tangent;  but the idea of taking Peptides on the off days would be beneficial .

That with the piggy backing on the "on" days like Swole   , would give the optimal benefit. 

2 hours ago, dumbat said:

By triggering the release of endogenous release from the pituitary we stimulate the pituitary to produce more HGH than it would naturally. 

not exactly I am afraid, the body will produce what it produces naturally, from what I know it won't produce more, using peptides will release more but I see no evidence to show by releasing more the body produces more.