Sign in to follow this  
Endomorph84

Thors Deadlift live stream

4 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Lol, now he wants a punch up with Eddie Hall.  That's where i pop round both their houses......

That's what all the rivalry was for I think. Probably all scripted to get more money for the fight. 

How long do wait now for Eddie to cone out wirh more cirtitsosum about the lift and how it would of been easy for him back in the day?

I wonder if he nearly died and went blind for 3 hours and doctors wanted him to go to ICU? He seems to be in a bit better shape than someone we know.....

10 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I wonder if he nearly died and went blind for 3 hours and doctors wanted him to go to ICU?

:lol:. Thor sets the bar down, gives his wife a kiss and gets on with his life. Eddie spends 3 years talking about how he couldn’t remember his kids names and was blind. Embarrassing for Eddie to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

What was all the bollox of going for 520/530kg 

I didn't think he would go for more the way the lift went. If 501kg went up easy he may have attempted more, he had a pause mid-way so I don't think he would get more. Not that day anyway. If he attempted 501kg again I'm not sure he would have got it never mind 20-30kg more. 

53 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

What was all the bollox of going for 520/530kg 

I think thats meant to be his next goal, i wasn't expecting that today.

1 hour ago, boutye911 said:

:lol:. Thor sets the bar down, gives his wife a kiss and gets on with his life. Eddie spends 3 years talking about how he couldn’t remember his kids names and was blind. Embarrassing for Eddie to be honest.

The amount of compression Eddie had off the 58392 ply suit he had on may not have helped lol

Well there is no arguing with the lift itself, looked almost too easy, no drama .

But I can`t help thinking that there wasn`t the pressure that he would had to deal with in a competition atmosphere. 

I would like to see him lift 501 Kg in an actual competition before I can  give him full  credit myself.

I believe he is easily capable of doing this,  probably exceeding it  by quite a margin.  

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I wonder if he nearly died and went blind for 3 hours and doctors wanted him to go to ICU? He seems to be in a bit better shape than someone we know.....

Roger Bannister collapsed into the crowd when he was the first man to run a mile in under 4 minutes. At the time it wasn’t believed to be possible. Did the second person to do it, do the same? No, because now it was possible. Countless athletes followed Bannister. None of them ever played stupid games with their health like Hall and Thor for the purpose of getting one up on each other. I’m sorry, but it’s  irresponsible, pointless and pathetic in my view. 

It’s about as relevant as the second person to walk on the moon.

3 hours ago, boutye911 said:

Yeah, makes Eddie look like a bitch.