Easy chaps did any of you run the old triumph labs tbol and if so how did you find them? I.e dosed correctly and doing as they should? Online source has got them on sale I might snatch them up for when the coronavirus is over and done with. Any info greatly appreciated. :thumb

If it’s the old triumph (no hologram, scratch codes etc) then it will be legit and work as good as any other tbol. 

16 minutes ago, Towel said:

If it’s the old triumph (no hologram, scratch codes etc) then it will be legit and work as good as any other tbol. 

not sure if the old triumph or new but looks same as all the other triumph stuff I used back in the day. I just never tried their tbol.

1 hour ago, JABDUL said:

Easy chaps did any of you run the old triumph labs tbol and if so how did you find them? I.e dosed correctly and doing as they should? Online source has got them on sale I might snatch them up for when the coronavirus is over and done with. Any info greatly appreciated. :thumb

Even properly dosed tbol is s**t lol

4 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Even properly dosed tbol is s**t lol

The one and only time I ran it was years ago and I liked it. Like a drier dbol I gained well and kept the lot.

1 minute ago, JABDUL said:

The one and only time I ran it was years ago and I liked it. Like a drier dbol I gained well and kept the lot.

sounds like it was probably faked with winstrol 

11 minutes ago, drwae said:

sounds like it was probably faked with winstrol 

Hahaha was Malay tiger so you could be right mate 

42 minutes ago, JABDUL said:

Doubt it was tbol then mate lol

49 minutes ago, JABDUL said:

Don’t listen to others 

I haven’t ran triumph tbol but I ran nexus at 100mg a day and was very impressed, was like Anavar but more geared towards bulking, did exactly what I’d expect, was just pure dry gains, made me very vascular even on a bulk which is unusual for me.

Definitely wasn’t winstrol as I hate the stuff, look and feel like s**t on it, just makes me look flat and veiny while killing my joints

2 hours ago, JABDUL said:

9FC7A07F-CAE2-4411-9583-D7B37BFA96B4.jpeg

Yeah that’s the old stuff, probably on sale to clear, will be spot on.  Shame the lab changed hands and went to s**t. 

5 minutes ago, Towel said:

Don’t listen to others 

I haven’t ran triumph tbol but I ran nexus at 100mg a day and was very impressed, was like Anavar but more geared towards bulking, did exactly what I’d expect, was just pure dry gains, made me very vascular even on a bulk which is unusual for me.

Definitely wasn’t winstrol as I hate the stuff, look and feel like s**t on it, just makes me look flat and veiny while killing my joints

Question...if you don't think he should listen to others...what's the point of you telling him anything?? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Towel said:

Yeah that’s the old stuff, probably on sale to clear, will be spot on.  Shame the lab changed hands and went to s**t. 

Haven't heard that before, explains why certain sources have stopped stocking it I suppose. Did he get nicked?

32 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Question...if you don't think he should listen to others...what's the point of you telling him anything?? :lol: 

Oh he should listen to me, it’s me after all, owner of virtually all Uk labs :lol:

Just not the rest of you lot. 

But in all seriousness, I always read tbol is crap etc on here, tried it myself as most orals kill my appetite so can’t bulk, not sure if other labs are underdosed or lads don’t use a high enough dose but 100mg of the nexus tbol was very noticeable, I gained about 4kg on the scale but if anything I was more vascular than ever. 

41 minutes ago, Towel said:

Cheers bud I’m gunna give them a run see how I get on.

18 minutes ago, Towel said:

Oh he should listen to me, it’s me after all, owner of virtually all Uk labs :lol:

Just not the rest of you lot. 

But in all seriousness, I always read tbol is crap etc on here, tried it myself as most orals kill my appetite so can’t bulk, not sure if other labs are underdosed or lads don’t use a high enough dose but 100mg of the nexus tbol was very noticeable, I gained about 4kg on the scale but if anything I was more vascular than ever. 

Ah gotcha mate!!

In all honesty mate, I think what you've seen is just a big difference between tbol and other orals due to the fact you've been able to eat properly

I've ran it at 80mg and everyone I know who's ran it says the same...piss poor gains compared to other orals

All well and good if it's the only oral your stomach can handle...but for anyone else I'd say why bother, when gains will be poor in relation to dbol, oxys and even anavar...even if it is on sale :lol:

10 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Ah gotcha mate!!

In all honesty mate, I think what you've seen is just a big difference between tbol and other orals due to the fact you've been able to eat properly

I've ran it at 80mg and everyone I know who's ran it says the same...piss poor gains compared to other orals

All well and good if it's the only oral your stomach can handle...but for anyone else I'd say why bother, when gains will be poor in relation to dbol, oxys and even anavar...even if it is on sale :lol:

I get where your coming from man it is weak compared to some of the other orals but another reason for me wanting to use tbol is since I’ve had my hair transplant im wanting to stick to “hair safe” steroids haha I lost s**t loads of hair from tren,dbol and oxys so from now on I’m just gonna stick to test only cycles and maybe add in anavar or tbol but that’s it.

1 hour ago, JABDUL said:

I get where your coming from man it is weak compared to some of the other orals but another reason for me wanting to use tbol is since I’ve had my hair transplant im wanting to stick to “hair safe” steroids haha I lost s**t loads of hair from tren,dbol and oxys so from now on I’m just gonna stick to test only cycles and maybe add in anavar or tbol but that’s it.

Man up, shave ya head, get some dbol lol

36 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Man up, shave ya head, get some dbol lol

Haha I’ve had my head shaved for ages now it’s time to a have a nice head of hair :lol: 

Tbol is a fantastic oral....for me.

Orals effect people very differently. For me Tbol keeps my appetite going, increases vascularity noticeably, strength too, as doesn't cause any excessive skin issues.  I also dont retain water on it.

If you can tolerate it superdrol is a decent alternative to dbol, but it disagrees with my liver badly, so be careful. Mine comes from RS labs, its definitely not winstrol as that makes my face oily. My advice is to run it at a lower dose and run for longer to see better long-term results. 

I think tbol was one of the substances the russians were using during the big doping scandal? If it worked for them................ 

32 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Tbol is a fantastic oral....for me.

Orals effect people very differently. For me Tbol keeps my appetite going, increases vascularity noticeably, strength too, as doesn't cause any excessive skin issues.  I also dont retain water on it.

If you can tolerate it superdrol is a decent alternative to dbol, but it disagrees with my liver badly, so be careful. Mine comes from RS labs, its definitely not winstrol as that makes my face oily. My advice is to run it at a lower dose and run for longer to see better long-term results. 

I think tbol was one of the substances the russians were using during the big doping scandal? If it worked for them................ 

I agree bud and I’ve ran superdrol before by far the strongest oral I’ve ever ran although I did experience some hair loss on it so I’m trying to stick to mild compounds atm. I think it was the East German swimming team bud.