32 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Tbol is a fantastic oral....for me.

Orals effect people very differently. For me Tbol keeps my appetite going, increases vascularity noticeably, strength too, as doesn't cause any excessive skin issues.  I also dont retain water on it.

If you can tolerate it superdrol is a decent alternative to dbol, but it disagrees with my liver badly, so be careful. Mine comes from RS labs, its definitely not winstrol as that makes my face oily. My advice is to run it at a lower dose and run for longer to see better long-term results. 

I think tbol was one of the substances the russians were using during the big doping scandal? If it worked for them................ 

In what way would you say superdrol was a direct alternative to dbol?? All of the "big" orals at their own effective doses (dbol, oxys, winstrol) will all give comparable gains at the end of a cycle IMO

The vast majority will also put gains first and foremost when talking about what they get from them...yet with tbol you stated strength, vascularity and apetite?? 

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

In what way would you say superdrol was a direct alternative to dbol?? All of the "big" orals at their own effective doses (dbol, oxys, winstrol) will all give comparable gains at the end of a cycle IMO

The vast majority will also put gains first and foremost when talking about what they get from them...yet with tbol you stated strength, vascularity and apetite?? 

Superdrol is on par with dbol on how anabolic it is, i dont know the exact ratings but im sure its close. Superdrol doesn't aromatise like dbol however so its good for those who have issues with controlling estrogen.

If you want purely muscle mass, then your better off with oils imo, stuff like tren etc.. will put mass on better than any oral imo, and can be ran for longer with less impact on the liver. If your going to run an oral to build mass then retaining appetite is essential, no point in running it if you cant stomach the food you need to get in. Not everyone runs gear purely for mass, powerlifters for example. 

Tbol is my favourite oral. Superior to all others imo if you want something that’s good for everything across the board (unless you’re getting drug tested as it’s detection time is ridiculously long now). Will it benefit you if you’re an athlete who needs power and/or endurance, such as a MMA fighter, sprinter, middle distance runner? Yes. Will it benefit you if you’re prepping for a powerlifting meet and need to be careful not to go over the weight limit? Yes. Will it help you if your goal is to put on lean muscle mass without significant water retention? Yes. Is it fairly mild on your lipids, appetite and liver enzymes? Yes (in my case) Will it help you to retain muscle and glycogen whilst cutting? Yes.

I don’t have significant appetite suppression on it, I don’t experience any androgenic side effects like acne or hair loss. I don’t experience horrible back or shin pumps. It doesn’t make me cramp like anavar and isn’t metabolised in your kidney like anavar either.

There’s a reason why the East Germans designed turinabol even when they had access to other steroids like testosterone, methyl-DHT, anavar and so on. It produced good strength gains and muscle mass which was keepable even after stopping use. A female shot putter was able to add 2m to her existing world record with turinabol alone, and a lot of the Olympic records set on turinabol still haven’t been broken 40 years later.

From this on point onwards I don’t see myself using any other oral in the future personally but I’m experimenting with using it with anavar at the moment as some say they show some synergy together. I just wish the cost was lower but it’s expected because of its chemical structure.

6 minutes ago, strengthnsize said:

Tbol is my favourite oral. Superior to all others imo if you want something that’s good for everything across the board (unless you’re getting drug tested as it’s detection time is ridiculously long now). Will it benefit you if you’re an athlete who needs power and/or endurance, such as a MMA fighter, sprinter, middle distance runner? Yes. Will it benefit you if you’re prepping for a powerlifting meet and need to be careful not to go over the weight limit? Yes. Will it help you if your goal is to put on lean muscle mass without significant water retention? Yes. Is it fairly mild on your lipids, appetite and liver enzymes? Yes (in my case) Will it help you to retain muscle and glycogen whilst cutting? Yes.

I don’t have significant appetite suppression on it, I don’t experience any androgenic side effects like acne or hair loss. I don’t experience horrible back or shin pumps. It doesn’t make me cramp like anavar and isn’t metabolised in your kidney like anavar either.

From this on point onwards I don’t see myself using any other oral in the future personally but I’m experimenting with using it with anavar at the moment as some say they show some synergy together. I just wish the cost was lower but it’s expected because of its chemical structure.

Thanks bud I’m going to give these a whirl when all this coronavirus over and done with and see how I get on. Once again thanks for the info man.

8 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Superdrol is on par with dbol on how anabolic it is, i dont know the exact ratings but im sure its close. Superdrol doesn't aromatise like dbol however so its good for those who have issues with controlling estrogen.

If you want purely muscle mass, then your better off with oils imo, stuff like tren etc.. will put mass on better than any oral imo, and can be ran for longer with less impact on the liver. If your going to run an oral to build mass then retaining appetite is essential, no point in running it if you cant stomach the food you need to get in. Not everyone runs gear purely for mass, powerlifters for example. 

I wouldn't be putting too much stock in the anabolic/androgenic ratings of compounds mate lol...anyone who actually believes tren builds 5x more muscle than test is dreaming...and this is comingfrom a guy who rates tren very, very highly

You prove this by then saying oils build better than orals...even tho it's absolutely untrue in many cases

11 hours ago, JABDUL said:

I agree bud and I’ve ran superdrol before by far the strongest oral I’ve ever ran although I did experience some hair loss on it so I’m trying to stick to mild compounds atm. I think it was the East German swimming team bud. 

Superdrol should not cause hairloss as it’s only very mildly androgenic!? So if you lost hair on surrdrol chances are you will lose hair on any steroid you take unfortunately. Unless your superdrol was winstrol 

19 minutes ago, sitries said:

Superdrol should not cause hairloss as it’s only very mildly androgenic!? So if you lost hair on surrdrol chances are you will lose hair on any steroid you take unfortunately. Unless your superdrol was winstrol 

That’s the issue with ugls bud you don’t know what’s actually in it unless you get it tested. Up until now the cycles I’ve ran without hair loss were my first cycle test prop only, my second cycle test prop again with tbol (which is why I don’t think it was winstrol) and my 3rd cycle sus and deca all my cycles after that I’ve seen thinning all over. So their the only compounds I’ll stick with now and I’m not trying to be mr Olympia so I’m happy to use only these.

1 hour ago, JABDUL said:

That’s the issue with ugls bud you don’t know what’s actually in it unless you get it tested. Up until now the cycles I’ve ran without hair loss were my first cycle test prop only, my second cycle test prop again with tbol (which is why I don’t think it was winstrol) and my 3rd cycle sus and deca all my cycles after that I’ve seen thinning all over. So their the only compounds I’ll stick with now and I’m not trying to be mr Olympia so I’m happy to use only these.

I can honestly say in all my years taking steroids I’ve never taken anything and it didn’t do what it should.

Yes I’ve had bunk products in the early days, dhacks aromasin, dimensions Yohimbine for example but never had say winstrol as Anavar etc 

And all the products I paid to have tested came back exactly what they should, even when I lied and told the lab they were different compounds just to be sure. 

You could just of reached a stage in your life now where your hair will thin regardless mate so any steroid you take will speed it up to some degree, obviously some worse than others. 

Tbol should be milder than most though so it’s worth a try, any of the decent Uk labs on here should sell legit tbol.

Ru5881 (spelling) is great stuff if you suffer from hair loss mate, I don’t need it but I got some for my brother and his hair was on the verge of needing shaving off now it’s nearly thick as mine. 

9 hours ago, strengthnsize said:

There’s a reason why the East Germans designed turinabol even when they had access to other steroids like testosterone, methyl-DHT, anavar and so on. It produced good strength gains and muscle mass which was keepable even after stopping use. A female shot putter was able to add 2m to her existing world record with turinabol alone, and a lot of the Olympic records set on turinabol still haven’t been broken 40 years later.

Exactly what I liked about it.

same way some people get on with oxys and I don’t get much from them, or some sort people love EQ while most find it useless, people should just accept that tbol works great for some and you just need to try it yourself instead of going off others, if it works for you as you said it’s a great med, 

As stated it’s one of the few steroids that was developed purely to boost athletic performance so it must do something providing it’s legit 

17 minutes ago, Towel said:

I can honestly say in all my years taking steroids I’ve never taken anything and it didn’t do what it should.

Yes I’ve had bunk products in the early days, dhacks aromasin, dimensions Yohimbine for example but never had say winstrol as Anavar etc 

And all the products I paid to have tested came back exactly what they should, even when I lied and told the lab they were different compounds just to be sure. 

You could just of reached a stage in your life now where your hair will thin regardless mate so any steroid you take will speed it up to some degree, obviously some worse than others. 

Tbol should be milder than most though so it’s worth a try, any of the decent Uk labs on here should sell legit tbol.

Ru5881 (spelling) is great stuff if you suffer from hair loss mate, I don’t need it but I got some for my brother and his hair was on the verge of needing shaving off now it’s nearly thick as mine. 

Ohh no don’t say that I’ve just bought some dimensions yohimbine haha but yes I agree bud it could just be that I’ve reached that point in life either way this hair transplant should thicken it all up im 4 months post op and it’s looking better than ever. I’ve often wondered about RU in the future if I wanted to go back on certain compounds that are stronger than others. Thanks for the info mate.

50 minutes ago, JABDUL said:

Ohh no don’t say that I’ve just bought some dimensions yohimbine haha but yes I agree bud it could just be that I’ve reached that point in life either way this hair transplant should thicken it all up im 4 months post op and it’s looking better than ever. I’ve often wondered about RU in the future if I wanted to go back on certain compounds that are stronger than others. Thanks for the info mate.

If you’ve had a hair transplant then the new hairs you’ve had put in with be resistant to DHT and MPB. If the any more of the old hair falls out then you can have a 2nd transplant?

Isnt that RU5881 just minoxidil??? Load of crap IMO

3 minutes ago, sitries said:

If you’ve had a hair transplant then the new hairs you’ve had put in with be resistant to DHT and MPB. If the any more of the old hair falls out then you can have a 2nd transplant?

Isnt that RU5881 just minoxidil??? Load of crap IMO

Yes bud the surgeon says I have enough grafts left to have a second transplant if I wanted to and no mate RU58841 is a topical anti androgen that blocks the androgen receptors where is it applied so “technically” it can stop hair loss on any steroid although I wasn’t sure on using it as it’s still a research chemical and there’s hasn’t  been any extensive testing done on it. Although reviews I’ve heard from people say it’s absolutely brilliant.

On 02/05/2020 at 4:29 PM, Towel said:

Oh he should listen to me, it’s me after all, owner of virtually all Uk labs :lol:

Just not the rest of you lot. 

But in all seriousness, I always read tbol is crap etc on here, tried it myself as most orals kill my appetite so can’t bulk, not sure if other labs are underdosed or lads don’t use a high enough dose but 100mg of the nexus tbol was very noticeable, I gained about 4kg on the scale but if anything I was more vascular than ever. 

Abs nothing wrong with triumph tbol mate ive used I could easily say ur talking shite but I wouldn't go down that road of rudeness. 

On 03/05/2020 at 6:44 AM, stuey99 said:

I wouldn't be putting too much stock in the anabolic/androgenic ratings of compounds mate lol...anyone who actually believes tren builds 5x more muscle than test is dreaming...and this is comingfrom a guy who rates tren very, very highly

You prove this by then saying oils build better than orals...even tho it's absolutely untrue in many cases

I'm not saying it because I believe oils are more anabolic than orals but because generally they can be ran much longer if needed.

I've ran long oil cycles and felt fine during it, but after about 4 to 6 weeks on an oral I start to feel crap as it goes for my liver. 

No feedback on those particular tbol but I do like tbol as a compound, only thing is it’s normally more expensive than even Var when you’re talking mg for mg, used to be able to get it pretty cheap from a Chinese supplier years back but they closed down and I’ve not really used it since as I prefer var on a cut and on a bulk there’s loads of other options that are more powerful and cheaper.

3 hours ago, Tonysco said:

I'm not saying it because I believe oils are more anabolic than orals but because generally they can be ran much longer if needed.

I've ran long oil cycles and felt fine during it, but after about 4 to 6 weeks on an oral I start to feel crap as it goes for my liver. 

Because oral anabolics are hepatotoxic. That's why you feel like s**t after a while. Where as something like test has low sides while promoting good growth and recovery. For most people test is all you really need.

38 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

Because oral anabolics are hepatotoxic. That's why you feel like s**t after a while. Where as something like test has low sides while promoting good growth and recovery. For most people test is all you really need.

I know.....

That's why I suggested that for those wanting to gain mass as their goal it's usually better off running a longer oil cycle than a short oral cycle.

Orals are best used at 3 points imo;

Loading for an oil cycle 

Final few weeks before and during a show to aide with cutting.

Just before and during a powerlifting meet where the additional strength gain is appreciated.

Running orals for mass is counter productive imo 

Appreciate all the input chaps! I’ll be running these for 8 weeks alongside 500mg sustanon once all this coronavirus over and done with.:thumb