Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

Will covid 19 go away

8 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

I dont see how they can even offer a vaccine to the public in the next 5 years never mind mandate it.

It's not even been made yet, once it's been made they are basically going to skip past the usual tests, trials and checks and just start injecting people? When a new drug is made it usually takes 10-15 years to prove its safety and get it to market, so I cant see how they can deem this vaccine safe as soon as its produced.

Even after 10-15 years testing, often dangers are only discovered after they go to market. Or drugs have been withdrawn after it is later discovered that although there were no ill effects for the user at the time, that later on in life when the user had kids they were far more likely to have deformities.

You cant give millions of people an injection without long term medical trials.

hit the nail on the head here , and to top it all off whoever develops the vaccine will demand indemnity from the government against any potential damage it could cause before they agree to supply it. 

8 hours ago, lewdylewd said:

I dont see how they can even offer a vaccine to the public in the next 5 years never mind mandate it.

It's not even been made yet, once it's been made they are basically going to skip past the usual tests, trials and checks and just start injecting people? When a new drug is made it usually takes 10-15 years to prove its safety and get it to market, so I cant see how they can deem this vaccine safe as soon as its produced.

Even after 10-15 years testing, often dangers are only discovered after they go to market. Or drugs have been withdrawn after it is later discovered that although there were no ill effects for the user at the time, that later on in life when the user had kids they were far more likely to have deformities.

You cant give millions of people an injection without long term medical trials.

I assume it depends a lot on how they make it. From my limited understanding it's not usually the active ingredients that cause the problems. It's what adjuvants they've mixed with it to make it more effective. If there's no need for any, then the vaccine, is probably safe. If they have to use one, that's already been studied, then again probably safe, it's if they have to use a new one, that's where it gets tricky.

I'd also assume by the time the vaccine is ready, we'll know the risks the virus posses to us, based on our age and health. If you're over 80 with a health condition, you'll jump on the first vaccine that comes out. Under 60 with no health conditions, you'll be giving it a wide berth.

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Screenshot_20200521_165858_com.facebook.katana.jpg

3fbad492-a84c-46d2-991c-5a2d7db6f8cf-AP_

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/06/24/barack-obama-and-george-clooney-boat-lake-como/1544943001/

Bruh...

Look into s**t before you post otherwise you're no better than Karen on Facebook.

I reckon there's a few kid diddlers in Hollywood too, but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

Podesta's emails are quite unsettling though.

On 22/05/2020 at 1:52 PM, RalphPotawn said:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/06/24/barack-obama-and-george-clooney-boat-lake-como/1544943001/

Bruh...

Look into s**t before you post otherwise you're no better than Karen on Facebook.

I reckon there's a few kid diddlers in Hollywood too, but I wouldn't say it's the norm.

OWNED!!!!

On 22/05/2020 at 1:52 PM, RalphPotawn said:

Bruh...

Your right, but id rather be a Karen then a Sheep. I just like to show how ridiculous this Plandemic is. 

FB_IMG_1590260618334.jpg

FB_IMG_1590248566491.jpg

FB_IMG_1590241871039.jpg

FB_IMG_1590241485263.jpg

FB_IMG_1590240646330.jpg

FB_IMG_1590151741480.jpg

FB_IMG_1590149018458.jpg

20 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Your right, but id rather be a Karen then a Sheep. I just like to show how ridiculous this Plandemic is. 

FB_IMG_1590260618334.jpg

FB_IMG_1590248566491.jpg

FB_IMG_1590241871039.jpg

FB_IMG_1590241485263.jpg

FB_IMG_1590240646330.jpg

FB_IMG_1590151741480.jpg

FB_IMG_1590149018458.jpg

Sorry bro I choose the blue pill. 

Comfortably living with your head in the sand, i bet it's bliss. 

Shame people will only see it once its on their doorstep and effects them personally. 

You would of thought people would be excited to discover the truth if there were more and more people saying the whole Human experience has beem hijacked and is a lie, but nope we will just go along with this Police state Prison Planet. 

WHEN the 2nd wave hitd, they will have conditioned you to blame people exposing the truth amd wanting freedom. 

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Comfortably living with your head in the sand, i bet it's bliss. 

Tbf it's a lot better than inhaling Jamaica's finest and worrying yourself into a paranoid wreck every day.

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Shame people will only see it once its on their doorstep and effects them personally. 

What will happen? How many billionaires have turned up and affected the lives of anyone you know?

13 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Human experience has beem hijacked and is a lie, but nope we will just go along with this Police state Prison Planet. 

So if peados aren't billionaires they shouldn't go to prison? Shall we close prisons down and make them into giant Amsterdam cafés? Bet that sounds logical right now?

Seriously mate, I dunno if your dealer has got a particularly strong batch recently, but you're falling deeper into a hole.

Put down the Rizla, tidy your room and get back to reality. You're no John Connor, and we don't need saving.

On 21/05/2020 at 6:36 PM, wylde99 said:

Lets hope the millions of people now speaking out about this are wrong! Because its litrally life or death. 

FB_IMG_1590082342829.jpg

Presumably you've closed your Facebook account in protest? 

2 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Presumably you've closed your Facebook account in protest? 

Nope. 

48 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Conspiracy Sheep - Imgur

Now you're playing haha

49 minutes ago, Smilez said:

Tbf it's a lot better than inhaling Jamaica's finest and worrying yourself into a paranoid wreck every day.

What will happen? How many billionaires have turned up and affected the lives of anyone you know?

So if peados aren't billionaires they shouldn't go to prison? Shall we close prisons down and make them into giant Amsterdam cafés? Bet that sounds logical right now?

Seriously mate, I dunno if your dealer has got a particularly strong batch recently, but you're falling deeper into a hole.

Put down the Rizla, tidy your room and get back to reality. You're no John Connor, and we don't need saving.

You don't need saving haha, thatd the issue isn't it, you feel helpless and don't know where to start and because you have to do something about it you keep a stiff lip and pretend everything is ok and this whole system and world neefs addressing. 

Also constantly referring back to the Weed to ridicule because you get so triggered because deep down you know thid sh1t aint right and something bad is happening. 

No paranoia either man, i laugh at all you Hypnotic Zombies living in fear, not seeing and hugging your loved ones and friends because the Telievision and some Authority figure told you theres a Virus, absolutely pathetic. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1590241485263.jpg

You do understand that vaccines are preventative, don't you? You do understand that they are generally give to healthy people to prevent them getting ill? 

Nope. 

Of course you haven't, because that would mean you taking some form of action that would inconvenience you rather than just posting guff here.

I've asked before, are you ok with Mark Zukerburg holding your personal data and selling it for financial gain?

Ok, as mental health week draws to a close - @wylde99 I think we’ve just enough time to address the elephant in the room; i.e. your obsession with paedophiles... where exactly were you touched, princess, and more importantly, from which planet/solar system did the perps come from? (Indicate on attached image)9A0887AC-7B32-472F-BD94-BFB9A0DBA7A6.jpeg.a4515fbecfb587eb4a86973c916c674a.jpeg

1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

See what? A paedo on my doorstep? They’d be unlucky as I don’t have any kids. 

What if you dressed like this? Then you'd be in trouble.

Adult_baby_wearing_diaper.jpg

FB_IMG_1590260618334.jpg

FB_IMG_1590248566491.jpg

FB_IMG_1590241871039.jpg

FB_IMG_1590241485263.jpg

FB_IMG_1590240646330.jpg

FB_IMG_1590151741480.jpg

FB_IMG_1590149018458.jpg

In order

1. The police don’t need to dress like that because the virus isn’t airborne. It spreads through close contact droplets.

2. Name a history book that the current Royal Family have written that is also used to teach in schools?

3. It’s called a ‘programme’ following the use of the term In theatres to describe an itinerary or timetable. PS you do know the guy on that meme is an actor right? PPS. You do realise this meme more accurately relates to YouTube don’t you?

4. ....in order to make sure he stays a healthy baby!

5.  A rip off of a 17th century Japanese proverb (See no evil, bear no evil, speak no evil)   Highly original...

6. So why were there riots throughout UK history?

7. A couple of priests and Mrs Whitehouse complaining about the Sex Pistols were hardly ‘the authorities’.  Admittedly the BBC did stop playing “God Save The Queen” out of respect for the Silver Jubilee but the Pistols other singles all played on Top of The Pops and they played on The Old Grey Whistle Test and So It Goes.  

In short you’re just putting up any old drivel that you think supports your narrative without checking the facts. Something you repeated accuse others of. 

You don't need saving haha, thatd the issue isn't it, you feel helpless and don't know where to start and because you have to do something about it you keep a stiff lip and pretend everything is ok and this whole system and world neefs addressing. 

Also constantly referring back to the Weed to ridicule because you get so triggered because deep down you know thid sh1t aint right and something bad is happening. 

No paranoia either man, i laugh at all you Hypnotic Zombies living in fear, not seeing and hugging your loved ones and friends because the Telievision and some Authority figure told you theres a Virus, absolutely pathetic. 

https://livingwithschizophreniauk.org/information-sheets/understanding-paranoia/

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

https://kidshelpphone.ca/get-info/psychosis-warning-signs-treatments-getting-help

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/schizophrenia/about-schizophrenia/

Do you notice some similarities to all these? There's not enough evidence to show whether schizophrenia is caused by smoking weed or if schizophrenics are attracted to smoking weed. But either way, if you smoke weed you are more likely to be schizophrenic. 

“First of all I began to believe that people were following me. Now I had for some time had an acrimonious dispute with my next door neighbour over an issue of noise and I knew that he was not averse to doing things intended to annoy me, so when I noticed that I was being followed I immediately put the blame on him or one of his friends.

However, over the next nine months my perceptions of being spied on progressively expanded to really massive proportions. I started to believe that my post was being intercepted, that my ‘phone was bugged, that microphones and secret cameras had been concealed in the walls of my house and my office. And these were not simply suspicions: I became very quickly convinced of these things and no amount of reasoning would shake that belief.

As the illness developed these ideas coalesced into a larger belief, again unshakeable, that I was at the centre of a huge conspiracy involving a very large number of people with enormous power who, for reasons I could not comprehend, were spying on me and harassing me.

I took these suspicions to various official agencies including BT, the Royal Mail and the police and shared them with friends and family but ultimately the help that they offered became useless because as time went on I became convinced that those people were also part of the conspiracy.