Jackoffblades

Will covid 19 go away

2 hours ago, Fattynomore said:

f**k sake who let the loon back out?

Wish he'd just f*** off with his boring s**t, it really is getting pathetic with his drug addiction mashing his little pea head up. Its dick heads like him that's making this forum a shite place. 

1 hour ago, SuperRips said:

Wish he'd just f*** off with his boring s**t, it really is getting pathetic with his drug addiction mashing his little pea head up. Its dick heads like him that's making this forum a shite place. 

Agreed

46 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

Probably his only dealing with the outside world, used to see his posts and think bless him, now I think what an infuriating cvnt.

10 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Probably his only dealing with the outside world, used to see his posts and think bless him, now I think what an infuriating cvnt.

Same here mate, he's gone way off the radar with it all. Defo has some serious mental illness going on but he's the type that dont see it or seek the help or even let anyone help before its to late....never mind :D

Firstly, calm down boys. 

You really don't have to get so triggered, and get so aggresive and rude, it was the Year anniversary of my Mum dying yesterday so thanks for that. 

Second, Medical Negligence has caused Millions of Deaths, so because im not an "Expert" doesn't mean i dont have a prospective and an opinion,and my opinion Is Covid Is a Hoax with the end Goal Depopulation, That isn't a YouTube Video, that's using my Eyes snd Ears and looking at Society and the World. 

Again, the Experts and Scientists seem to get it wrong a lot and change their minds almost daily so a "Qualification" from a Rockafella Indoctrination Camp (Education System) by someone else who's been Brainwashed by the Big Pharma ways of Medical Science. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

Firstly, calm down boys. 

You really don't have to get so triggered, and get so aggresive and rude, it was the Year anniversary of my Mum dying yesterday so thanks for that. 

Second, Medical Negligence has caused Millions of Deaths, so because im not an "Expert" doesn't mean i dont have a prospective and an opinion,and my opinion Is Covid Is a Hoax with the end Goal Depopulation, That isn't a YouTube Video, that's using my Eyes snd Ears and looking at Society and the World. 

Again, the Experts and Scientists seem to get it wrong a lot and change their minds almost daily so a "Qualification" from a Rockafella Indoctrination Camp (Education System) by someone else who's been Brainwashed by the Big Pharma ways of Medical Science. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

On 02/05/2020 at 10:04 PM, wylde99 said:

Personally mate with that one I think it's just to add to the already going agenda of Poisoning us to death, people need to get into their heads these Pedo Billionairs think of us as Vermin on THEIR Planet and they want mass depopulation. 

Even the fact there's so much speculation and Conspiracy about 5g now and it's Dangers, you would think that ever so caring World Leaders (The Sheeples idea of World Leaders) and health experts would be a bit more hesitent of rolling it out, but no, even during a "Pandemic" they continue to roll it out in Mass. 

Denied will come in now to defend his masters and tell me its so the crumbling NHS can have better Internet and equipment to save everyone. 

Pedo Billionaires are no more interested in depopulating earth mate. They are actually investing a lot in populating other planets;)

10 hours ago, SuperRips said:

He's also giving drugs a bad name!

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Firstly, calm down boys. 

No, scientists change there opinion based on the evidence they have. When more data is available they adjust their recommendations based on what is currently available to them. 

Despite what you think witty or fauci for you, as you seem to struggle with the fact we're in the UK. Know far more than any of us here and have access to far more information and far better teams to analyse that data. Some nut job spouting s**t on Facebook really doesn't have a clue what's going on in comparison to teams of medically trained scientists.

Year anniversay of your mum dying.....so why don't you just shut the f**k up then and piss off with your nonsense. 

You must be on commission  earning your pence for everytime you mention 'sheeple' 

You said you don't participate in this forum anymore, it just started to pick up then you come back with your shite. Wake up man, you are not well you boring pointless t**t 

14 hours ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1596012343530.jpg

FB_IMG_1595927093997.jpg

FB_IMG_1595828355379.jpg

FB_IMG_1595829030319.jpg

FB_IMG_1595782689516.jpg

FB_IMG_1595587557270.jpg

FB_IMG_1595593547705.jpg

f**k me some random s**t a smackhead posts on Facebook saying

ayy bruv we guvz trienn keep us down innit fuk den man jus smoek bud innit

doesn't mean it's truth 

Post something that's not off some weirdo on YouTube or Facebook meme or some other stupid s**t and someone might possibly take you seriously you absolute cock womble

Bet you have lots of pictures of minions too that's the sorta thing Facebook knobs have innit 

Love you hun

Bye

Xx

@wylde99 You have been on here for quite a number of years now, Have you always been like this or is it a recent change in behaviour/mentality?

Surely the latter as no one would put up with this garbage for 12 years yet you are still here, so whats gone on dude?

I ask because I am still relatively new here and can't believe what I am seeing most days

Danny

8 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Unless you're a qualified medical professional, your opinion on covid 19 isn't worth a carrot to me.

And Matt SmallC0ck and Bill Gates's Medical Degree? 

I aslo wonder how many Cowardly Sheep only started to wear Masks in Shops starting from the 24th, meaning they never cared about spreading/catching the Virus they just do as their told by Big Daddy Goverment. 

Just to clarify as its been almost 5 Months now and since then Goverment has even admitted tp lying and spreading fear.... 

You all still believe Goverments have your best interests at Heart? Andrenechrome isn't real and Children are not Trafficked? 

And im Insane for thinking this...? 

1 minute ago, wylde99 said:

I aslo wonder how many Cowardly Sheep only started to wear Masks in Shops starting from the 24th, meaning they never cared about spreading/catching the Virus they just do as their told by Big Daddy Goverment. 

Just to clarify as its been almost 5 Months now and since then Goverment has even admitted tp lying and spreading fear.... 

You all still believe Goverments have your best interests at Heart? Andrenechrome isn't real and Children are not Trafficked? 

What a [email protected]! Numerous times, other members have asked you questions only for you to ignore them.

On 02/05/2020 at 1:31 AM, Jackoffblades said:

What are your thoughts will coronavirus go away? Getting really fed up with it to be honest and depressed. Will life go back to normal even if we dont get a vaccine for it? 

It will mate, will just take a bit of time. The annoying thing is, its not a particularly "good" virus. The more aggressive (good) it is the quicker they come and go from our lives (i.e. Ebola). Because this one is pretty mediocre as far as viruses come it'll take a bit longer. Just have to wait for it to kind work its way out of the global population.

Things are heading in the right direction at the moment for most countries about the globe which is great, as it means the global alert for COVID is reducing. Once the virus is hardly affecting anyone it'll all head back to a norm. I do think that there will be a long lasting legacy with more people opting or being allowed to work from home, and people not wanting to use public transport as much (if they don't depend on it). But that's just my 2 cents.

Keep your head up brother, it'll get better :)

36 minutes ago, Zoob1234 said:

It will mate, will just take a bit of time. The annoying thing is, its not a particularly "good" virus. The more aggressive (good) it is the quicker they come and go from our lives (i.e. Ebola). Because this one is pretty mediocre as far as viruses come it'll take a bit longer. Just have to wait for it to kind work its way out of the global population.

Things are heading in the right direction at the moment for most countries about the globe which is great, as it means the global alert for COVID is reducing. Once the virus is hardly affecting anyone it'll all head back to a norm. I do think that there will be a long lasting legacy with more people opting or being allowed to work from home, and people not wanting to use public transport as much (if they don't depend on it). But that's just my 2 cents.

Keep your head up brother, it'll get better :)

I disagree mate, if too agressive it kills it's host therefore stopping it reproducing which is a viruses main objective, think common cold, weak but hugely successful virus.

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

I haven’t been wearing them. Lol I’m there shopping in Asda come out with my shopping then I realise oops I forgot to put my mask on. Then I realise why people were looking at me